Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hola sush!
nice to read your perspective 😊...I have been missing them big time..

I am eagerly waiting for the coming week and hoping for a lot of arhi moments as both are big time single and ready to mingle πŸ˜†

πŸ€— appy
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I was looking for Sushpective on Friday ... my episode viewing is not complete till I read your post! πŸ€— Glad you made one today!

The three main players on Friday ... La, Arnav, Khushi ... all showed some beautiful maturity and restrained emotions ... love the way the CV"s handled La's exit. La has really come a long way ... she was shallow, superficial and occasionally overtly mean at the start ... but has evolved into a genuinely better person with a good heart ... the way she saw the writing on the wall and accepted the end gracefully was really touching and sweet. And even more than the Arnav-La scene, I loved the Khushi- La scene ... La has more than an inkling of why things went so wrong between her and Arnav, but she showed no trace of that in her behaviour with Khushi. She genuinely cares for Khushi and appreciates her for what she is. The small gesture of a girl like La, who was always into designer clothes, bags, shoes, the works ...that gesture of hers  to accept the gift from Khushi so gracefully and with such genuine emotion, was beautiful and showed truly how much she has changed.

Arnav ... again, lots of growth here ... showing genuine remorse for the way he led La on for so long, blinded by his conflicting feelings for Khushi and his anger .. now learning to see other people's feelings ... taking the onus for their breakup upon himself and assuring La it was nothing to do with her ...

Khushi ... graceful as ever ... saying her goodbye to Arnav with dignity ... accepting he is not hers and never will be, and now he belongs to La ... so as you said, their Diwali secret stays between them ... and she genuinely wished them both well ... regardless of her own heartache ...
And loved the way she told Shyam off ... she's not hiding his secret out of fear but only for Anjali ... so if he hurts Anjali again, or puts another foot wrong, he's in trouble. Rather liked this reverse blackmail!

As for your thoughts about Nani ... as Sharu said, maybe Nani will commission Khushi to find a girl for Arnav before the Payash wedding ... maybe Arnav will make a deal with Khushi for a fake engagement ... maybe ... maybe ... what the heck, can't wait for this week to start!
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DiyaS

As for your thoughts about Nani ... as Sharu said, maybe Nani will commission Khushi to find a girl for Arnav before the Payash wedding ... maybe Arnav will make a deal with Khushi for a fake engagement ... maybe ... maybe ... what the heck, can't wait for this week to start!

@bold...wah! wah! sharu and Diya...kya baat hai..atleast even if I am not guessing the future track...must say this is not a very bad thought πŸ˜‰
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one..i liked the way u describe arhi and la..both accepted that they r not destined..and moved on unaware of other's status
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sush,

Missed your post on Friday...loved your summary about all three characters..La, Arnav and kushi. La was very graceful in accepting that she was not for Arnav...Arnav for being remorseful that he did hurt La..the greatest being he accepted that he didnt have any feelings for La..does this have to do with his realisation of his feelings for kushi?
Kushi..the sweetheart...brought gifts to both of them ...wishing them both earnestly. ...loved the way she gave back to ShyamπŸ‘ Now cannot wait to see the further plot unfold!

@sharu: loved that idea of matchmaking role for kushiπŸ˜†...will he insist again for a live-inπŸ˜‰ Yes though we know they will marry the journey until that is kept so unpredictable that we keep guessing and guessing!πŸ˜†
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sush!
I was looking for Sushpective on Saturday (IST)...Glad u made at!

U hav written exactly how I felt...I liked Friday's epi except for Mami n Nani portion (I know they r important ones...but still...)

I loved  Khushi telling off Shyam n Arnav's treatment towards La...He cannot change the past ..at least he can be considerate to her...
And also I loved Khushi's prayer for Arnav and Lavanya and her sweet gesture of bringing them presents, though she has her own problems!
And never expected such a mature behaviour from La...It will b a disappointment if she returns as a vamp, as per recent article...I jus hope it s  a rumour...
Apart from her heart break, I also feel bad her engagement being called off...Sounds stupid?!
She never had idea about getting married...but she started having dreams...and her marriage was announced in a social gathering...it will b definitely hurting for a gal...
And including herself n Arnav,Khushi also contributes for this..but yeah! she did not do 2 harm La...It was bound 2 happen...

I m actually expecting nothing from Monday's epi..as they r usually boring...Hope this time it s not true!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
@zu , diya appy  yeah it will be fun na πŸ˜‰

@sharmi  haila loved the way you ssaid you do not have much expectation from monday epi,  how i wish i was so neutral 😳

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lwfw

@zu , diya appy  yeah it will be fun na πŸ˜‰

@sharmi  haila loved the way you ssaid you do not have much expectation from monday epi,  how i wish i was so neutral 😳

Oh Sharu...out of 10 lines , u liked dat ?!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Actually I liked ur prediction...but my like button 😑 😑 Usually Monday's r dragged na!
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Diya...I also loved the "reverse blackmail" of Shyam by Khushi...!! thats a very nice to put it...πŸ˜ƒ.Also La has come a long way...the girl who ouldn't see beyond (designer) clothes...accepted Khushi's giftwith all her heart!!😊

Princess...I know what you mean about feeling bad for La's breaking enegagement. It is her herat break that we are feeling bad about...😊

Zu...Yup..these twists keep us guessing...But now they are talking about a new male lead for Khushi...What the ...😑😑😑😑😑?
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sush: dont worry the new entry will just be a cameo to make ASR jealous...cannot wait to see him burnt and friedπŸ˜†