Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Not letting Arnie off the hook!

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Hola folks...Sorry about no Sushpetive on Friday. I was traveling and just flew back home today...Caught up on Friday's episode...

I am sure it has been discussed a lot already ...so perhaps no point doing a long review...but just the highlights...
  • La had  very srong scenes on Friday...The way she has taken this whole break up has been more than graceful...We love you La...Heart All the early predictions about  LA to be a woman after Arnie's money, status...and what not...did not come true...and I am glad for that...Not everyone has to be that insecure, and that manipulative...There are people in this world who love some one ..and some times it just does not work out...Thats the way it is...Grace is to accept it and move on. Thumbs up to the Cvs for developing La's character this way...Thumbs Up
  • Khushi...who does not know about the break up yet...showed a lot of grace in her side by accepting Arnies decision to marry La...and move on. She is not holding grudges about what has happened between her and Arnie...and just like she is protecting other secrets...Arnie's weak moments (as she probably thinks of the Diwali night)...is also a secret that she would not talk to any one about...not even Arnie...She wished them well with all her heart ...accepted it...even prayed to her Devi maiya for their happiness...That is grace!! Clap
  • Arnie's character showed a lot of growth as well...He is not the insensitive...p**** either. Who just does what he wants and does not care about any one's feelings...He realizes the impact of his decision..the hurt it is causing...and no, it has nothing to do with La being a bad woman...or any other convenient explanation that a less mature story would promote...Just so that one can feel less guilty...It is what it is...Broken Heart
  • Khushi is leaving no doubts about why she decided to keep quiet...to Shyam...LOVED her answer to Shyamu when he said Thanks to her...Pig

Finally all is going as planned...but I don't think nani will let Arnie offthe hook as easy as La has...She will hold him accountable...and perhaps will even use her iron fist again...some how...Will she make it a condition that Arnie has to find a girl to marry before Akash's wedding?

Difficult to predict...but it will be interesting to watch...
Hats off to the CVs for keeping control of the story and leavingthe surprise element in...Thumbs Up

Please share comments/ feed-back!! Love them as always...Big smile

Edited by MsUniverse - 18 December 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27arvhemaschwaanfield206winniepoohimp200020001PrasRassss8080UnfinishedMaohgilgameshdesisrockanuvermaLX2FX2fazzy-wazzySunshine25raiiIpkkndworldpayal.12nancynairshaam91kitty25spsharmilaTangled-Appy-SStephygeetmaanluvMarci--Sobi--sun2011fareeAddie07--BSI-FaNaTic--MarybartonSupna9-Antu-_-Aslan---Krish--subiscstrina2010ZuzanaVistaa--Sari--Peace67ImziDiyaSpinky_blueskiesbikerider.Saraa.CandYlicious_SSillyPepperSunoNa...pc_palssweetygirl28ChitraFsbk2incandescentTargaryenFakeLove

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush,

EDIT: I'm too late! The guests just left and I have to log off in a bit.

Anyway, lovely post...missed it on Friday. I'm glad you made one today though. 
You've picked the perfect things to discuss!
Loved how gracious Khushi was, she went up to Arnie's room and gave him a gift and wished him well. Very sweet of her!

Arnie extending his support and sympathy to La was a lovely scene too, it showed how emotional he can actually get. He did the right thing...La deserves his apology and sympathy.

Waiting for tomorrow! I'm looking forward to the dance program of Khushi and La too.

Have a good night! 

Edited by sbk2 - 18 December 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

schwakitty25Zuzana-Sush-SillyPepperbikerider

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
jappi time sush Hug

friday was nice and somewhat composed and most importantly digestible compared to thursday which was pretty filmy & out of character especially on arnav's pov. i too loved how blah swallowed da most awaited breakup. she handled da situation so gracefully amidst tears

didn't like da cry baby in da precap. i really hope anjali keeps her mouth shut but if she emotionally blackmails arnav to marry blah for akash's sake, im sure arnav will get engaged to our khushi girl. yeah it sound super filmy but who's complaining? ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

schwakitty25fareesun2011Zuzanatrina2010anjs-Sush-SillyPepperpinky_blueskies

LX2FX2 Senior Member
LX2FX2
LX2FX2

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome post...have to agree about La...its a first graceful exist of the so called 'other girl' that I have witnessed. And I had often wondered that what if the other girl was not bad as it often is in real life...so good job done by the CV's to stick close to reality and making the story unique once again. Khushi...I felt for her as always...very well done by Sanaya. Arnav should not be let off the hook so easily this time...as many have predicted already we might be heading towards an ArHi engagement...real or deal...we will have to see...Thanks for PM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

schwasun2011trina2010-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hi NadZ...Jappis...coming back to "Like" your post...the button is stuck again...Confused

Yeah...some drama is coming on the way for sure...looking forward to it...Khsuhi and Arnie in a forced engagement...Hmmm...if that happens I will take it...Lets see...

BTW...Arnie looked very handsome on Friday!!

Here is a song for La and Khushi's dance that is coming up...

It's not about the money, money, money
We don't need your money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag
Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching
Ain't about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling
Wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag.

[Jessie J]
We need to take it back in time,
When music made us all unite!
And it wasn't low blows and video hoes,
Am I the only one getting tired?

Why is everybody so obsessed?
Money can't buy us happiness
Can we all slow down and enjoy right now
Guarantee we'll be feeling alright

[Pre-chorus]

[Chorus]

[B.o.B]
Yeah yeah
Well, keep the price tag
And take the cash back
Just give me six strings and a half stack
And you can, can keep the cars
Leave me the garage
And all I, yes all I need
Are keys and guitars
And guess what, in 30 seconds
I'm leaving to Mars
Yeah we leaving across
These undefeatable odds
It's like this man
You can't put a price on a life
We do this for the love
So we fight and sacrifice
Every night
So we ain't gonna stumble and fall
Never
Waiting to see a sign of defeat
Uh uh
So we gonna keep everyone
Moving their feet
So bring back the beat
And then everyone sing

It's not about the money

Edited by MsUniverse - 18 December 2011 at 9:29pm

sun2011trina2010ZuzanaFakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
sushi baby can't view youtube at office *groan groan*

let's do da waiting game for arhi. im gonna bottle up my reactions until da very last moment cuz it's not fair to jump in with commotion before anything happens. but if this stupid anjali becomes a barrier, im gonna shoot her down

sun2011trina2010DiyaS-Sush-

desisrock Senior Member
desisrock
desisrock

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!! I completely agree with you on La...only thing is that she is going to turn negative later...but that is hopefully still a while away...

I also agree that Arnav has grown tremendously. He is now valuing relationships and is appearing not as selfish as he was previously.

I think Nani and Anjali should stop whining now...but I have a feeling that Mami will use this to try to cancel Payash wedding...I hope not...Anjali really needs to become stronger and open her eyes. Shyam appears and disappears as he wishes...there are other lawyers in the world and Anjali needs to realize that his job does not demand that he leave the house whenever he wants...Also, I would like her to wise up and ask to start visiting his friends. It appears she never steps out of the house other than going for poojas...

Just my 2 cents...

spsharmilakitty25trina2010-Sush-

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
sush yet again a very good observation about blah, kushi and arnie boy.

loved your comment that naani will force arnie for marriage before payash.

it will be fun if kushi is given a task to find groom for arnie boy.
and arnie boy plays along with her making her jealous Day Dreaming

i feel CVs will delay shyam truth being out and arhi marriage .
yeah CVs have been making it very difficult to predict.
the most amazing part is we know they will end up being married
once shyam truth is out. but the journey till marriage is so open to speculation Day Dreaming

we also know that blah and ASR engagement will not happen for sure
but how is blahs exit is also under speculation Ouch

thank god , we know for sure blah is out due to article
otherwise i would have got BP during the weekend Ermm

Zuzanatrina2010anjs-Sush-

Go to top