Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

A bride without Jewels- SFF-NOTE Pg20 (Page 16)

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
nice story.plz update fast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Rockerz
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Apologies to everyone
I'm really sorry to keep you waiting for the next part and disappering without a word. I won't be able to update the next part any time soon. Having a few problems with my laptop will update soon as possible .
Really sorry :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheet_leheradventure_gurl

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Rockerz
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Part 5 -BALL-1

I know that it's been more than a month since I've updated this ... for that I'm really sorry. But I got so jammed up with family and college that I just didn't have the time also I was having problems with my laptop which farther delayed it. So I'm really sorry about this. Very apprehensive about this part but hope you like it.

----

The room gradually grew silent, heads turned eyes mesmerized there wasn't anyone in the room who hadn't gasped at the beauty that stood before their eyes, was it really her? Standing feet's high on the golden palace staircase, dressed in a light baby pink draped gown, her skin glowed in compliment, her hair breezed wavy at one side held by a diamond pin shaped like a flower, her eyes sparked, her lips were rosy pink , she looked bewitching she was the most pleasant sight that filled the room.

Udayveer, where are you? She thought as her eyes searched for his face in the crowd, he had been gone for almost two hours now.  She would never admit it but she was scared, she was scared of making a mistake she was nervous. It was the first time she had been exposed to so many people alone.  She looked to her side hoping he was standing next to her, hoping she would feel the touch of his hand any moment guiding her down stairs. She finally took her first step holding on to her breath as if breathing would cause her to lose balance and go rolling down. She held her head up high with every step not in pride but in search that she would find him somewhere close to her. It was true she dispraised him she thought of him nothing more than a proud ass that just saw her as nothing more but a pond. Before she could place her next step, footsteps echoed loud in the silent room, walking across the hall standing tall in front of everyone else was young Udayveer dressed in a royal blue sherwani with gold border line.  She had expected him to wear a tux like everyone else but then again he wasn't everyone else was he and neither was she going to complain he looked -Stop Manyata, she thought, she needed to stop right there she needed to block every thought out on Udayveer.

Lose hair, Uday thought, she always looked pretty in lose hair but today the word pretty was nothing more than an understatement everything about her was just extraordinary , his eyes travelled from top to bottom ,examining, admiring and capturing every detail there was to her. He took the courage to set his eyes off her reluctantly just once to look around the room. Everyone's eyes were glued on her and he hated it. He absolutory hated it, it was about time the world realized just how much of a sparking beauty she was however he hated the eyes of other man fixed on her. They looked at her with so much ...so much desire that it burned his inside.  She was his and it was time he made everyone aware of it.

The hall once again echoed as he climbed the stairs that led to his princess, standing in front of her, staring into her sapphire eyes; he went down on his knee and lifted his right hand. His hand was awaiting the acceptance of his princess, slowly and gradually he felt the warmth of life enter his cold still hand .Holding her hand watching her soft smile he raised high and moved closer towards her face, he leaned down and kissed her right there. Manyata's eyes grew wide open he had just kissed her in front of everyone, everyone in the hall cheered and clapped. His mouth moved from her cheeks to her lips, another time he thought as he gave her a little wink with a smirk on his face.  He slowly slide beside her took her hand and placed it on his arms and started walking down while Manyata moved in shock.

What happened wifely?? bari chup ho tum .He said teasingly

Kkkhota, Manyata was finally able to bring about a word, why? Was it necessary to to to -

To ,to, you sound like a broken recorder

Was it necessary to kiss me on the cheeks in front of everyone?

Then did you want me to kiss you on the lips again? Like ...

Manyata's eyes grew wide open; she was instantly reminded of the incident that took place a week before they're marriage the reason the whole marriage was based on.

P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S you haven't answered my Question?

Where were you? You know meri toh band baj gai thi!  I feel like a goat about to be slaughtered. Can you never be on time. Manyata tried to change the topic, there was no way she wanted to talk about the kiss, the kiss that changed all.

Woh princess I was - wait- Uday paused, did you miss me? Wohhhaaa. Udayveer replied with astonishment.

Miss??? Mujhe koi pagal Udayveer ne kataa hai kya jo mein tumhai miss karogi.

Believe it or not princess but it sounds like you were missing me

Down stairs they were greeted by Dadi Sa and rest of the family members except Jai.

Oh Udayveer aaj hum bohat khush hai, I have finally fulfilled my promise aur manyata hum mein aap pe garv hai. She said as her touched Manyata's face with a teary eye. Anyways don't just stand here many of the guests are waiting to meet you, go greet them.

With that dadi sa and the other family members left heading into different directions. Manyata turned and walked ahead to meet they're guess, only to have chills run down her back ... a finger traced down her backless dress.

------

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 20 February 2012 at 2:22am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...vrinda01Prachi_12-princess-ReeshAxymlove...OMGmagicalworldA.ShehzadAholicsanj1234shrarrtiakshaayajaneniroopaarna753jagz11ilvuday.kat.GrilledCheesetrouble_006illa8..Ananya..-Misek-aslsifjsdlvjmdiminizzrsk16-JEHAN-bluedreamz953CythereaShazziepia.rahaVintagepeachForeverForUHot.Pink.Heelsudaymanyata07Ziva01fia21dumas-Xpress-HunsraJMysticRiver

..Ananya.. Goldie
..Ananya..
..Ananya..

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
This was sooo beautiful but short :) :) I loved this FF to the core :) :)
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Rockerz
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ananya-kmh..

This was sooo beautiful but short :) :) I loved this FF to the core :) :)

AWWW Hug you are so sweet ! thanks so much really appreciate it Smile
sorry for making it short but i thought it was better to post a short update than to delay it farther. 

sanj1234 Senior Member
sanj1234
sanj1234

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG FINALLY u update!!! What took u so long? I was eagerly waiting for it!
Anyways really awesome update and absolutely loved their kiss but it would have been even better if it was on the lips! Wink
Please update soon dear!!

Edited by sanj1234 - 20 February 2012 at 5:12am

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
awesome..good going...Smile

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Wow this FF is amazing ...I read chapter 1 to 5 at one go and enjoy reading it.

Plzzz do add me in ur pm list and update soon

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index