A bride without Jewels- SFF-NOTE Pg20 - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
qll the parts wer awesome !! read em all at 1 go... ps pm.me next time u update... 😛 ⭐️
Originally posted by Chandni-

I've been great just catching up with my old peeps on IF since im returning after so long lol. But ya gosh so long ago. I remember we use to use the VM thread of yours as our conversation place and i was like god I miss her. So we definitely need to catch up like seriously lol. How are you?? 

and since you watch DEK and so do I, I think we have another conversation starter coming along lol :) 

Hahahahahaha I remember summers n chandni exclusive chat room :) 
   Same here I have been on IF since feb or so...
M doing good :D still the same as ever . 

U watch DEK ..Kool...ya I don't watch it any longer ..thanks to annoying manyata ..
  Im watching na bole tum n ehmmbh
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Hahahahahaha I remember summers n chandni exclusive chat room :) 
   Same here I have been on IF since feb or so...
M doing good :D still the same as ever . 

U watch DEK ..Kool...ya I don't watch it any longer ..thanks to annoying manyata ..
  Im watching na bole tum n ehmmbh

I just recently started watching dekha ek Khwaab again lol!, but dude ya she gets annoying sometimes, but i love udayveer he is so sweet :). you watch EHMMBH WE MUST GET TAKLING AGAIN!  I do too...and is na bole tum good??? i heard a lot of people watch it 

I just recently started watching dekha ek Khwaab again lol!, but dude ya she gets annoying sometimes, but i love udayveer he is so sweet :). you watch EHMMBH WE MUST GET TAKLING AGAIN!  I do too...and is na bole tum good??? i heard a lot of people watch it 

Ahahha hahahah yes I LOVE virat and manvi...okay...I love virat a little more 
 I never thought I could luv anyone else besides My Prem...my prem n mukti but ahhh virat ...y do u this to me ???? U break my heart Hahahah ...

And yes na bole tum is AWESOME! I luv my mohan? How on earth to I describe mohan ! His just so ? I love it how his so determined to wi. Megha over and his relationship with nanie is so adorable...his her spiderman :) also the storyline is very different n unique :) 
Hey when are you going to update this SFF?
I have been dying to read the next part since ages!
Pleaseee update soon.

Ahahha hahahah yes I LOVE virat and manvi...okay...I love virat a little more 
 I never thought I could luv anyone else besides My Prem...my prem n mukti but ahhh virat ...y do u this to me ???? U break my heart Hahahah ...

And yes na bole tum is AWESOME! I luv my mohan? How on earth to I describe mohan ! His just so ? I love it how his so determined to wi. Megha over and his relationship with nanie is so adorable...his her spiderman :) also the storyline is very different n unique :) 

hahaha I KNOW!!!! Virat kills dude, but right whatever is going on in the show with cancer and baldness, my applaudes go to manvi. and viren and jeevika i love them too!!! 

hmmm really, ill check it out. like i saw the beginning of the show but i wasnt really interested in it so I stopped. 

Do you watch madhubala?

hahaha I KNOW!!!! Virat kills dude, but right whatever is going on in the show with cancer and baldness, my applaudes go to manvi. and viren and jeevika i love them too!!! 

hmmm really, ill check it out. like i saw the beginning of the show but i wasnt really interested in it so I stopped. 

Do you watch madhubala?

Manvi's such a great actor ... Seriously all of Manvi's virats scenes bring tears to my eyes :"(  which hasn't happened since prem. 
Do check out na bole Tum ...oh I also watch Diya aur baati too :) Suraj :) The show is so much easier to watch now with bahbo not being all annoying.

I watch madhubala on n off... I can't take it...her sister n aunt or so f*ucking annoying ...it just puts me of the show :)  I dont know who's more annoying bahbo , manyata or them :$
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by fia21

Hey when are you going to update this SFF?
I have been dying to read the next part since ages!
Pleaseee update soon.

Hey :) 
M really sorry to keep u waiting ..but not still not so sure if Im gonna be updating ...

Manvi's such a great actor ... Seriously all of Manvi's virats scenes bring tears to my eyes :"(  which hasn't happened since prem. 
Do check out na bole Tum ...oh I also watch Diya aur baati too :) Suraj :) The show is so much easier to watch now with bahbo not being all annoying.

I watch madhubala on n off... I can't take it...her sister n aunt or so f*ucking annoying ...it just puts me of the show :)  I dont know who's more annoying bahbo , manyata or them :$

hahah I know...i honestly miss prem and mukti, my fav couple from kzk was them and p2 and nihaal! 

Ya for sure! I definitely will. I use to watch Diya aur Bati hum but I got bored in that tooo because they love story was going by really really slowly. I just started watching a show called byaah humari bahu ka, check it out. its really interesting on sony tv. 

and OMG i hate those two so much, sometime im like wow you both really need to get a life. BUT OMFG I love Malik and Padmini I wish they wud become a couple. I like see them togethe rlol :)
Malik and Padmini :s Inhave no idea who they are?? 

Hahaha yes a agree ... They're love story was so slow n sandya was so confused n suraj went all " mahan"even I stopped watching it .. But I've just recently started watching again ... They're sharing sum really cute moments n sandyas FINALLY starting to fall for him :) 

Oh n with biya humrie...I've seen about 2-3 eps ... I find it so boring ..

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 11 years ago