A bride without Jewels- SFF-NOTE Pg20 - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Do you remember me???? Yaar I trully miss you...I went back to the maneet thread to find you lol! 
BTW UR FF IS BRILLIANT...I TRULY HONOR YOUR SKILLS!!! Keep up the amazing work, and update more lol :) 
Read all parts in one go. Lovely FF. Superb. Loved the nok jhok!  Pls do update it soon and PM me when you update next.
read all part in one go...loved it...awesome...plz update the next part..u haven't updated since feb...😲plz update soon...
OMG OMG lovin it update soon n plz pm me plzz
Originally posted by Chandni-

Do you remember me???? Yaar I trully miss you...I went back to the maneet thread to find you lol! 
BTW UR FF IS BRILLIANT...I TRULY HONOR YOUR SKILLS!!! Keep up the amazing work, and update more lol :) 

Hey how r you...ya it's been really long...
Gosh I can't even remember the last time we talked? ohhh maneet ^_^ 
  Thanks ... I try to write ...not very pro at it but enjoy it at times :) 
Hey guys ..
 i have to admit I'm kinda surprised that a few people are still coming across FF which I have completely forgotten about... Auctally I really lost interest in DEK... Havent been watching it since feb so I guess that's the main reason for not updating... 
    I don't think I'm going to keep writing ...but I may write one final part...that's if people are still interested ...if not

thanks so much for your luv and support :) 
 I really enjoyed writing this and reading all of ur comments.
Thank you ðŸ˜Š
Luv Summer :) 
heyy,plzzz updateee,it was jst superb!!!!
please do continue even if the last part at lease finish it please make uday and manyata consummate there wedding please be beshraam please
u r a great writer and i am really looking forward to the last chapter
god bless u 
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Hey how r you...ya it's been really long...
Gosh I can't even remember the last time we talked? ohhh maneet ^_^ 
  Thanks ... I try to write ...not very pro at it but enjoy it at times :) 

I've been great just catching up with my old peeps on IF since im returning after so long lol. But ya gosh so long ago. I remember we use to use the VM thread of yours as our conversation place and i was like god I miss her. So we definitely need to catch up like seriously lol. How are you?? 

and since you watch DEK and so do I, I think we have another conversation starter coming along lol :)