Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i like there relationship in this story!!!
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
taht was lovely...i just got up with the parts as i was scanning through the PMs...Thanks...I really liked the cute fights and in this Udaya and moniya are sharing a lovely bond with each other...Please update soon ...waiting for your PM
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it the nok jok between the both of the is so funny loved it please pm 
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love they fight but when the next part 
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
when are u updating agen?
plz do so soon and pm mee!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice ff..please do PM me when you update..😊
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story.plz update fast.
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Apologies to everyone
I'm really sorry to keep you waiting for the next part and disappering without a word. I won't be able to update the next part any time soon. Having a few problems with my laptop will update soon as possible .
Really sorry :(
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part 5 -BALL-1

I know that it's been more than a month since I've updated this ... for that I'm really sorry. But I got so jammed up with family and college that I just didn't have the time also I was having problems with my laptop which farther delayed it. So I'm really sorry about this. Very apprehensive about this part but hope you like it.

----

The room gradually grew silent, heads turned eyes mesmerized there wasn't anyone in the room who hadn't gasped at the beauty that stood before their eyes, was it really her? Standing feet's high on the golden palace staircase, dressed in a light baby pink draped gown, her skin glowed in compliment, her hair breezed wavy at one side held by a diamond pin shaped like a flower, her eyes sparked, her lips were rosy pink , she looked bewitching she was the most pleasant sight that filled the room.

Udayveer, where are you? She thought as her eyes searched for his face in the crowd, he had been gone for almost two hours now.  She would never admit it but she was scared, she was scared of making a mistake she was nervous. It was the first time she had been exposed to so many people alone.  She looked to her side hoping he was standing next to her, hoping she would feel the touch of his hand any moment guiding her down stairs. She finally took her first step holding on to her breath as if breathing would cause her to lose balance and go rolling down. She held her head up high with every step not in pride but in search that she would find him somewhere close to her. It was true she dispraised him she thought of him nothing more than a proud ass that just saw her as nothing more but a pond. Before she could place her next step, footsteps echoed loud in the silent room, walking across the hall standing tall in front of everyone else was young Udayveer dressed in a royal blue sherwani with gold border line.  She had expected him to wear a tux like everyone else but then again he wasn't everyone else was he and neither was she going to complain he looked -Stop Manyata, she thought, she needed to stop right there she needed to block every thought out on Udayveer.

Lose hair, Uday thought, she always looked pretty in lose hair but today the word pretty was nothing more than an understatement everything about her was just extraordinary , his eyes travelled from top to bottom ,examining, admiring and capturing every detail there was to her. He took the courage to set his eyes off her reluctantly just once to look around the room. Everyone's eyes were glued on her and he hated it. He absolutory hated it, it was about time the world realized just how much of a sparking beauty she was however he hated the eyes of other man fixed on her. They looked at her with so much ...so much desire that it burned his inside.  She was his and it was time he made everyone aware of it.

The hall once again echoed as he climbed the stairs that led to his princess, standing in front of her, staring into her sapphire eyes; he went down on his knee and lifted his right hand. His hand was awaiting the acceptance of his princess, slowly and gradually he felt the warmth of life enter his cold still hand .Holding her hand watching her soft smile he raised high and moved closer towards her face, he leaned down and kissed her right there. Manyata's eyes grew wide open he had just kissed her in front of everyone, everyone in the hall cheered and clapped. His mouth moved from her cheeks to her lips, another time he thought as he gave her a little wink with a smirk on his face.  He slowly slide beside her took her hand and placed it on his arms and started walking down while Manyata moved in shock.

What happened wifely?? bari chup ho tum .He said teasingly

Kkkhota, Manyata was finally able to bring about a word, why? Was it necessary to to to -

To ,to, you sound like a broken recorder

Was it necessary to kiss me on the cheeks in front of everyone?

Then did you want me to kiss you on the lips again? Like ...

Manyata's eyes grew wide open; she was instantly reminded of the incident that took place a week before they're marriage the reason the whole marriage was based on.

P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S you haven't answered my Question?

Where were you? You know meri toh band baj gai thi!  I feel like a goat about to be slaughtered. Can you never be on time. Manyata tried to change the topic, there was no way she wanted to talk about the kiss, the kiss that changed all.

Woh princess I was - wait- Uday paused, did you miss me? Wohhhaaa. Udayveer replied with astonishment.

Miss??? Mujhe koi pagal Udayveer ne kataa hai kya jo mein tumhai miss karogi.

Believe it or not princess but it sounds like you were missing me

Down stairs they were greeted by Dadi Sa and rest of the family members except Jai.

Oh Udayveer aaj hum bohat khush hai, I have finally fulfilled my promise aur manyata hum mein aap pe garv hai. She said as her touched Manyata's face with a teary eye. Anyways don't just stand here many of the guests are waiting to meet you, go greet them.

With that dadi sa and the other family members left heading into different directions. Manyata turned and walked ahead to meet they're guess, only to have chills run down her back ... a finger traced down her backless dress.

------

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 12 years ago
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This was sooo beautiful but short :) :) I loved this FF to the core :) :)