Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plz update...very eager to read the next part
-Xpress- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

m sorry i had to sightly edit your post  , loved all the gifs though πŸ˜ƒ too cute ..
 thank you so much for commenting really appreciate it specially how u took out the time to point out what u liked and the cute gifs :)
will try too update it ...

waiting
😊
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

oh wow that was fast as...😊 thanks so much for reading , liking and commenting πŸ˜ƒ really appreciate itπŸ€— but  πŸ˜•i havent really planned anything after this . I'll try to think of something πŸ˜Š

Instead of continuing this, why not write something else?  I really enjoyed your story!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Omg loved it especially the way he remarked about how she looked with open hair he did not even speak about the safer before anything else soo sweet and kutta kamina calling lmfao u cracked me up loved it soo much dearyyy plz pm me wen u update
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just luvd the plot.. It seems lyk both of them don't wanna loose wid each other..

pls do PM me if u update with tihs
thanks
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello 😊
I'm so overwhelmed by your responses to the short FF I honestly didn't plan to go on, I didn't even think of what to write after. It was just a small idea a day dream and thought of sharing but now due to your warm response I'm writing another part to it. Thank you guys
J Pleas ignore the spelling errors and everything else you find out of place. Anyways do let me know how it was ...

Part 2

It had been just 6 month ago when Manyata had found out her true identity, 6 months after she was now married, princess, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law and wife. She was already finding it hard to adjust in her new shoes when another pair was handed off to her. She was married to UdayVeer , the marriage wasn't to happen for at least another year, which gave her plenty of time to think of ways to call it off. Yet with the sudden turn of events the wedding happened much sooner than expected, questions were being raised on her character, Uday's willingness for marriage and then the most important factor, politics, something Manyata was still naive towards.
Standing in front of the mirror looking at her own reflection her eyes reflected a distant UdayVeer making his way towards her. She turned around to face him her eyes were empty and lost for words. She was so drained into her emotions, thoughts and the rush of the wedding that she grew tired every passing day.

Whhhaaa princess, I've got to hand it to you. Why is it that you always do the opposite of everything? You left everyone in the hall confused to whether they were attending a wedding or a funeral. Apne toh humse shaadi se pehle he hume maar dala , then walked down with a white sari. This much love?

Whenever it came to Uday, Manyata always found some sought of hidden energy to give it back to him- Be great full that I wore a white sari, if it were in my hands I would have walked down in black unfortunately Dadi se doesn't wear black or else I would have ' she stopped half way between her mockery, as a idea hit her mischief mind.

Now now, princess, wait no, let me rephrase that, W-I-F-E-Y, there was something melodious in the way he had said that , it sounded so sweet  that he felt like repeating that one word over and over again, W-I-F-E-Y -don't be getting any new idea's . He moved two feet closer towards her erasing whatever distance  lay between them and slowly twisted  his fingers into her hair,
 you always did look beautiful with your hair lose but today walking down those stairs, there was something just so charismatic  about it , so captivating that I just couldn't take my eyes of you.

Manyata harshly shoved his hand, Khota, peeke ayaa hai kya ?

Leaning closer towards Manyata, so close that he could feel her heart beat , who needs to drink, when one has you?

Chahat pe re , she said pushing him aside and went to pick up a small bag,
 I'm going to change and then bed  , as she made her way towards  opening the bathroom door.

Ahh, so are we going to bed as in bed, bed or sleep? Uday said with a smirk unable to help but add fuel to her anger.  Manyata's eyes popped opened and jaw dropped, she couldn't believe what she had just heard; she grabbed hold of anything she got and threw it of muttering - Loose character - and with that walked into the bathroom leaving a smiling Uday. Uday finally decided to get rid of his sherwani, he took it of until he was left with only a thin white vest. The room was still hot though, picking up the AC remote he decided to turn the temperature down but stopped as he remembered Manyata dislikes cold. Just as he was going to turn the temperature high , his devilish mind got to work , the cooler the room , the more chances she would end up being closer to him , with that , he turned the temperature from a 21 to 18 and then 16, the coldest it would go.  Throwing the remote on the bed he made his way to the opposite end to get some water. As he swallowed cold water down his dry throat he heard the bathroom door open and instantly turned to look, only to spilt out water and crack up in laugher. Manyata stood there in amusement as Uday carried on laughing,

Tum pagal ho kya? Doctor ko phone should I?

Between laugher Uday managed to utter, I think you may have forgotten but tonight is our first wedding night. Did you have nothing else to wear? Pink PJs with yellow ducks drawn on and hair tied in two pony tails.  Really manyata you never fail to amuse me with your acts.

Than what did you expect me to wear, a two piece bikini? Lose character, anyways why is the room so cold? It feels as if there are icebergs here? She turned to look at the AC and read the temperature, 16 degrees, tum koi polo bear ho kya?  That you need this much cold, as she reached towards the remote, Uday quickly grabbed hold of it , khuto, yeh remote mejhue dehdo . 

Gabbar Singh ki beti ho kya , Yeh R-E-M-O-T-E mujhe dede . Uday said with a smirk,
 I won't hand it , what will do, huh?

What will I do, wait, aa bhi dekhi hou, she picked up a pillow laying on bed and started hitting UdayVeer with, yeh lo, I will hit you with the pillows unit its feather rip out, give me the remote khuto. She cornered Uday at the edge of the bed unit his feet stumbled and he fell down on to it however unwilling to give up on the remote. Manyata not wanting to give up carried on until Uday finally grabbed grip of the pillow and threw it out of Manyata's hands making her loose balance and fall on him. Laying on him she felt his cold arms move around her back locking her  into his arms, Uday, whispered - first you shower a bed of swears at me , than leave scratch , bite marks s and now you directly hit, do you like me this much ? Do you consider me so much of your own, iss liye baar baar haq jatai rehti hai. No problem, bus hamare bacco ke sanam mein nahi, they should have at least some respect for they're father.

Manyata raised her eyebrows to Udays words, they had got her thinking but at the same time she knew what he said would never come true and she made sure Uday knew too, what your thinking will never happen now let me go, let me go, she struggled to let go of his hold.

The more you struggle to let go the tighter my grip will turn, always remember this princess.

Manyata struggled and struggled to get loose of his grip until she had no option to bite him of, Junglie billi ,  Uday voiced as he opened his grip. Manyata quickly jumped of happy to be loose of his grip - keep your remote, I don't want it anymore, she said as she quickly moved towards the end of the bed grabbing hold of the blanket, but this will stay with me. She moved towards the end of the room but stood there in search of something and turned to say, there was a sofa here before?? A long sofa, where is it?

Uday sat on the bed with a smirk, I changed that last week you see it was taking up too much space so I decide to have it changed for a small coffee table and two single sofas. Looks so much neater now, don't you think so?

But where will I sleep now? Manyata said naively.

Why do you need a sofa, won't you sleep here, near me, Uday patted the right side of the bed.

You did it on purpose, it's all your planning, loose character, I understand everything, with that Manyata walked towards the coffee table pushed the two sofa's inwards and placed her blanket , turning around looking at Uday with a pleased smile. She later climbed on to her bed for the night, placed the cushions under her head and covered herself beneath the blanket head high. Uday sat there admiring his maharani; she was as naive as a child yet as fierce as a lioness.

Rajkumari  Manyata? No answer, princess, I hope you haven't forgotten that besides the press conference and ball you have c-l-a-s-s-e-s tomorrow morning at 9. With the mention of those last 3 words Manyata pulled of her blanket and found herself in a sitting position , with eyes wide open , sighting  Dadi se , she turning around to look at Uday and then went laying down again under her blanket muttering and wimping . With that Uday gave one last smile and turn of the lights.   

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 12 years ago
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Woha..that was such a hilarious one :) Your dialogues are so apt that I can actually imagine these said by the characters..great work!
love...OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!! πŸ‘ it's excellent
i am imagining this already
plzzz continue😊

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..Ananya-kmh..

Woha..that was such a hilarious one :) Your dialogues are so apt that I can actually imagine these said by the characters..great work!

omgosh really..ahaha..i fine it so hard to write it down cuz i usually think of it in Hindi but when it come to writing it ...argghhh very bad translator.
thanks so much πŸ˜Š
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing...writing..yaar..you said you are not much of a writer but i read the 2parts in superfast express...and i want more...Do update soon...