Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Quote of the Day  👏

Originally posted by: eraser

Maybe she is, maybe she isnt but Ranbir totally seems like the guy who would belittle his girls to save his own reputation. Loser. 

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What nonsense! Katrina is the most PR efficient of all the actress today, so dont sell me this crap that she doesnt get involved in her PR. How about making us taking this seriously by actually not realeasing a story on Katrina for 1 whole week.

Its obvious that in Bollywood Kareena followed by Katrina, Deepika and PC have the most hyper active PRs who do anything to keep them in news.

This article is another ploy to make us think 'bechari katrina, aur kitna zulm sahegi'.

If Salman did beat her up, W*F is she still acting with him and still friends with him? Does she have no self respect? Or she is so obsessed with remaining in top that she is willing to put up with physical abuse? Sorry such women get no respect from me let alone sympathy.

He affair with ranbir, im sorry you reap what you sow, she and ranbir cheated on DP and eventually Katrina got dumped. Im not supporting DP here who also got dumped after she dumped Nihar Pandya.

So stop crying a river Katrina and go and do what you are best at- shaking you ass & boobs and getting another PR story written about what a sati savithri you are, who does nothing but good for the people around you.
sogazelle thumbnail
I think Kat seriously needs help...I hope her family is intervening...She definitely needs to see a therapist...I really feel sorry for her...so successful... yet so unhappy.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
It could be Kangana too. Abusive ex was Aditya Pancholi. Short term relationship was with Adhyayan Suman.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hm when u say kangana now it could be

i still rmember reading that aditya kagana's ex ran after her on road ..