Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

FF: Mysterious Murder at Manampur; Updt-Pg 44;5/2 (Page 4)

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i know guys all are fed up of this young man women ...and all .

the reason for not mentioning the names is; if i did so my ff will be the end in the start itself and i don't want that. LOL

next update of Chapter 1 will be posted Soon

Edited by vss08 - 19 December 2011 at 5:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikarani

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1 Part 1: The Manampur Railroad Yard

Manampur, a small town of lucknow city not very far from the main city. 

3rd December, 2010: The first train on the Manampur - Delhi line was scheduled to leave the station at 5:00 A.M. The engineer, the brakeman, and the conductor left the night duty room shortly after 4:00 A.M. to go to the rail yard. It was dark and cold.

When the young brakeman shone his flash light under the seventh compartment, he stiffened, stood still swallowing for a moment, and then began to run, his arms shaking. He flung himself into the engineer's cab shouting, "Hey, there's a deadbody." Ouch

"A dead body?" the engineer laughed. "We haven't even moved the train yet. How could there be a deadbody? Rub your eyes and wake up.

"No, I'm not mistaken." The brake man looked pale. "I really saw a deadbody under the train.Unhappy

The engineer and the conductor decided to go see for themselves. When the brakeman shone his flashlight under the seventh compartment, they saw a human form lying on the rails just in front of the wheels. It glistened in the beam of light. The engineer bent over to look closer. "Ugh, its horrible!" he screamed. Shocked Dead

The three men stood for a while staring at the body. Then the conductor said, "Call the police immediately. We don't have much time." It was only 20min before the 5:00 A.M. departure time. The engineer ran back to the office.

"This is an unpleasant business, first thing in the morning," the conductor said to the brakeman. "I wonder what happened. The wheels haven't moved at all, but his face is coved with blood looking like a red devil's mask. The head lay pillowed on one rail, the thighs across the other. If the train had started, the face would have been crushed and the hip joint severed by the wheels.Shocked Angry

It was 7:00 A.M and the police investigators - the Chief of the forensic department accompanied by eight members of the investigation division arrived.

Photo graphs, finger prints etc. all the necessary things were collected by the team  and the deadbody was moved out of the track. He was battered to an unrecognizable pulp. The eye balls had nearly popped out, nose smashed, mouth split open and the gray hair was matted with blood.

They revealed the following details abt the Victim:

Cause of death: Stangulation

Numerous bruises and fractures on almost entire face; arms and legs injuries and fractures accompanied by abrasion and welts.

Contents of the stomach: Light yellowish brown, slightly thick liquid (including alcoholic content) mixed with partially digested food. Chemical analysis indicates the presence of sleeping powder.

Conclusion: From the above evidence, it is presumed that the victim drank some sleeping medicine dissolved in whiskey, and then was strangled; afterward, he was beaten with great force by a blunt instrument. Time elapsed since death: 3 - 4 hrs.

Victim was wearing a cheap suit, having no laundry markings. He seemed to have been a poor laborer, but indicates no identity. It was assumed to be murdered btw midnight and 1 o'clock in the morning.

He was battered to death by the murderer may be due to personal hatred or to prevent the identification of the body.

Bali's Bar: After making enquiries around the Manapur station area's the victim was seen at Bali's bar (one of the chain of Cheap bars) located near the station. The previous night, two people, the victim accompanied by a young man were seen. According to the bartender and hostessess, the two people were never seen there before and they arrived at 11.30 P.M. Nobody remembered their faces and confirmed one thing in common that the man with gray hair was abt 50 - 55 yrs and the other in his late 20's or just 30.

The staff who passed by them gave information that they didn't get what they were taking abt but they only heard one word. The man in 30's only said "Sahu must be the same even now" and he was hiding his face in dark or covering with hand when some one passes over by them.

Most of the time it was victim who spoke the words like: "nostalgic, I got used to this kind of life, things haven't gone as I hoped". One of the bartender said that the victim's dialect was of northeastern one.

Proceedings in the Police Head quarters: All the details were collected and to conclusion that Sahu was the person whom both didn't met for a while and were talking abt him.

They published the case in the news paper front page, stressing the name of Sahu in it and also sent to all the surrounding police stations and done all the things they have done but no result.

Huge list of names with Sahu were flowing and left no clue as to who is this Sahu.

The case was handed over to the Chief insepctor of investigation department Mr. Manish Rajan.

Chapter 1 - Part 1 completed... Smile

Chapter 1 Part 2: Will be continued soon

Edited by vss08 - 06 January 2012 at 5:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatifrozen.devilradhikaraniMoner_RadioRadhikeranichand1234chatterboxtiny15Amor.khusi_*

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
wow this is amazing

a person is caught at the airport and one murder has happened

interesting story swetha...

cant wait to read more

achha how many chapters are u planning

pls dont stretch like kekta maayi shows as ur story is good one..

i normally dont read ffs as i get confused

here its totally different subject and hope its not lengthy

go on put next chapter when  u r free

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thank u Meena!

Planning for 10 Chapters hardly. but let me see. but don't worry i won't make it a lengthy one. Smile
justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
awesome swethu!!!
Gosh u r linking the plots in a very intrstng manner... Update soon...

Edited by justjayati - 19 December 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

ashi.melodyfire Senior Member
ashi.melodyfire
ashi.melodyfire

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
wow yaar kitna intrsing hai ClapClap
aisa lag rha hai ki mein CID dekh rhi hoon LOLLOL
updt soon yaar aur yng men women kaun hai plz tell naConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radioswethasyam08