Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

FF: Mysterious Murder at Manampur; Updt-Pg 44;5/2 (Page 36)

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome part n recap ke liye thnku :)

sorry yaar for short comment , lots of PM to ans
&

aaj IF pe LIKE nahi kar raha so plz dnt mind 

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Chapter 10 Part 2: The final Step

Next day evening Manish ji and Adi met at the caf and were discussing the case.

A: We haven't comeup with any clues. We enquired in 20 miles radius too but no results.

M: Hmm, there's no need to enquire now because it doesn't matter much. (After giving all the details he found at the Theater) if the murderer had put the raincoat on over his bloodstained clothes, no one would have noticed. He could even have taken a taxi without difficulty. That raincoat was the one Karan wore on stage. And Karan had shown a special liking for Polly. Polly in turn was passionately in love with another man. A thread connected these figures. Did u remember the words in journal? She was in love with him from 3-5yrs. She joined the Theater 5yrs ago. She moved to the present address in January. So for 4yrs she hided her residing place.

A: Hmm. We were thinking she must have resided somewhere near to the Manampur area and the murderer used it as a hideout.

M: (Putting his thoughts together) a certain man decides to commit murder. He realized that his clothes would become bloodstained. He could not hail a taxi in such a state. Before committing his crime, he called his lover from a telephone booth. He ordered her to bring him something to wear over his clothes. He also told her where to meet him. She stole the raincoat, though her conscience have prevented from stealing. She might have taken a taxi, and met her lover who was standing in the shadows, and handed him the raincoat. What made me puzzled had finally been so clear. There are many things still I would like to know but I concluded.

A: I agree with u completely. I'm impressed.

M: Hmm, I have figured it out right off, but this is the result of having gone around in so many circles.

---------------------------------------------

Next day Manish ji received a letter from the care center.

Dear Sir,

Reviving our old records, we have found that Mr. Abjit Behera entered the center 20yrs ago. As per the old records, it doesn't refer to Abjit's son, Aadarsh who was said to have accompanied him. It is likely that Mr. Sethuraman dealt with the matter.

We are most interested in what Aadarsh had decided to do after he was taken into protection, but, regrettably, it was known that the boy had ran away from him after an year. This is a common occurrence when a child has led a life of wandering.

This is our final report on this matter.

General affairs Section Head.

Now he recollected all the things that he heard. On a hot day, a father and son, wandering beggars, walked along this road. The father's body was covered with pus-filled infections. Seeing this unfortunate pair, Mr. Sethuraman persuaded the father to enter the care center and took the 7 yrs old son under his wing. Bu the boy used to a traveling life with his father, was unable to respond to the care he received. One day he ran away without warning. Covered with dirt, the boy might have reached somewhere in the west. (as he came from east). The boy was taken in by someone and possibly adopted into a family.

He didn't waste time and asked a letter of inquiry for an investigation. He gave some task to Adi and boarded the evening express to Indore. When he reached the next day, it was 9PM already so he checked in a near by hotel and also enquiry about the office he wants.

Next day, he reached to the office by 10. Arriving at the ward office, he showed his identification to a clerk at the window of the family register section.

M: I would like to ask some questions.

C: Yes.

M: Is this family registered at this address? (He showed her the address in his notebook)

C: Please wait a moment. (She stood up and took a book from the shelf where the originals of the family registers were stored. He waited for few minutes. The clerk returned to the window). We do have that name registered.

M: You do?

C: Yes we definitely have that family register's original record.

M: I'm sure that's the case, but …… it might have created intentionally. I'm sorry to trouble u. Could u please let me see the original register?

C: Go ahead. (She passed the thick volume of register to him)

Manish ji had imagined that an original family register record would be an old, brown-tinged paper with its edges away. But this original record was still new. He looked the entry in question and compared with the one in his notebook. Each and every character was the same. The couple's date of death was on same date. Doesn't mean they met with accident?

M: It looks like this family record is new.

C: Yes the previous records were all burned in a fire accident 10 - 12yrs back.

M: Were these records copied from somewhere else?

C: No it was recorded information provided by the person himself as the other office which stores original ones was also burnt.

M: What? The person himself?

C: In case where original record was destroyed due to such accidents, the person can resubmit for the family register. And the law too accepts it as legal.

M: Does that mean the resubmission for this register entry was presented during that period?

C: No, not necessarily. There are cases when it was made later.

M: Then, in this case, u did a resubmission of the register according to what the person submitted?

C: That's right.

M: Sorry to have taken so much of ur time. But do u check whether the details are correct or not?

C: If the parents domicile addresses are given then we can confirm but in this case we don't have those details and were said that they will be submitted later.

M: That's what I think. (In his mind After all, the person who submitted was 16 at that time. And he doesn't know about his parents. There's no way he could fill in those sections as they passed away.) Thank u so much for all that u have done.

Then he also enquired for what he had come and boarded the evening train again.

-----------------------------------------

2 days later, there was news in the paper that 3 of the 4 Victory group members were leaving to US in 3rd or 4th week of December, 2011. It's already the 12th of December. He thought that they must hurry up. They were waiting for few more details to gather and that is it all.

It was December 17th that they collected all the details. On that evening at 7.30, they both met Suraj ji and explained all the details they have collected to the chief. Then they have passed the copy of the paper they found. 

M: Please be kind to look at the paper. Well we have already explained the mechanism of Ultrasonic repellants.

(the contents in the paper)

1935    --------------

1936    --------------

1937    --------------

1938    --------------

1939    25,050 ---- ----

1940    35,140 ---- ----

1941    30,120 ---- ----

1942    25,360 ---- ----

1943    27,000 ---- ----

1944    28,121 ---- ----

1945    28,140 ---- ----

From the chart, the one which was mentioned as 1935 to 45 are actually the timings when they were started and the value during that minute. The empty lines at first we thought it doesn't make any sense, but I came to know that it has lot much to do. They indicate pleasant music.

If u see first 4 min there was only pleasant music played and suddenly the murderer started passing the waves along with the weird music. Person starts to feel strange at this state and it also causes psychological confusion. Karan was murdered by this process. Karan's heart was weak. And also he cannot withstand to loud music or sounds.

The murderer was so clever. He had challenged us by dropping the paper and thought we cannot solve this puzzle.

The equipment was procured during the mid of August, 15 days before the death of Karan. He was already planning to clear his way.

It was him who hit Charu and escaped as she got to know about him. This was the statement we took from Charu. As I already mentioned how and why she got to go to Sid's place.

Sir! Forgive me, but the murderer is leaving or I can say escaping to US to night. So it's already getting late. I request u to issue an arrest warrant against him. I know it's a pity full story of him but it is a must for us to do. We will be giving the entire details to rest of the team later.

Suraj ji immediately issued an arrest warrant. It was 9 P.M. He called SS and asked to delay the flight which was scheduled to leave at 10PM. They reached to the airport as soon as possible.

The entire young group was all in smiles.

Mr. Manish Rajan and Adi approached them. Seeing Adi, the man's smile vanished as he was wearing the same type of coat used during the murder which they borrowed from the Theater. Now they are fully convinced too that he is the man.

M: Mr. Rohit Kashyap! We are here to arrest u for murdering Mr. Sethuraman and 2 more. Please be kind to cooperate with us.

All the Victory group guys were shocked to hear that. But none can speak to what they have heard. They didn't handcuff Rohit and he too accompanied them silently without a word. His face became pale and his eyes filled with tears. He wasn't able to turn back and see at his friends especially Kushi, his fiance.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 - completed

Next: Epilogue Part 1 - Mr. Sethuraman 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi.melodyfirejustjayatiMoner_Radiorai-kishori.khusi_*Amor.

justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
awesome !!!
finally the climax is here

so rohit is the murderer???

i guessed it.. u now that..but then i thought that the one who is suspected the most is never the real murderer!! so moved my doubt to other characters!!!
Damn!!!!LOL

BTW... very nice yaar!!!
waiting for the epilogue and how SS is  revealed!!Wink

Edited by justjayati - 28 January 2012 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
yes i was right

i did say looks like rohit

i read the whole part swetha but i have to read again  the prev part to compare what was found

bt rohit was the killer right

great

and btw  cid show yday had part of ur story in it.  about sound waves killing ppl

so u hv done excellent job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatiswethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hahah yeah Meena. u guessed it correct. 

details of the murder will be continued in the epilogue which is of 5 small updates. 

and wait and watch for few more surprises till the end. Tongue

justjayati

justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
baba re!! epilogue ke bhi 5 small parts??
gr8
sad that ur FF is gonna end!!
will wait for ur next mission!!!

swethasyam08

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
omg rohit????...the ultimate villainLOL

awesome swetha...u managed to keep suspense all over the ff...hats off to you

swethasyam08

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
ROHIT!!
hmmm...yeah...he is the murderer!!
apni identity chhupane ke liye yeh sab!!

fab job swetha!Clap
waiting for the epilogue!

swethasyam08

Go to top