Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its very much interesting ,me too thinking that rohit is aadarsh... 
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ swetha : omg ..so you mean Rohit = Aadarsh 😲??
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part 4: Reason's for suspecting Rohit

Manish ji Continued ...

The original domicile of Rohit as per records is:

R: Place of Origin: 1-123, Chattribagh, Indore, M.P.

DOB - 5th October 1983. Born to Ranjit n Rajni Kashyap

But it's not the correct domicile and was faked by Rohit himself.

Rohit: he was adopted son of Mr. & Mrs. Ranjit n Rajni Kashyap. They treated him as their son and gave good life and education.

During my visit to Indore, I met few people there who know Kashyaps. They said: a boy was found near their music shop crying and his clothes full of dirt. He didn't reveal his name. At first he worked there for a month or two. But later Kashyaps adopted him as they were child less and they liked him a lot. He was named Rohit by them.

When I met the school teacher of Rohit in Indore, she said he always was in his own thoughts. He never concentrated in his studies; never played with other kids too. Sometimes he acted very violent. Once he tried to run away but he was caught.

After a year he was sent to Bhopal boarding school. Later he graduated from Bhopal University. His interest towards music gained good name for him at young age.

When Rohit was 16yrs his parents died in an accident. He continued his studies on scholarships. In the same year there was major fire accident in the Indore, where almost the domicile office and near by buildings were burnt. This came as an opportunity for Rohit to fake his real identity. When he was 18, he registered his permanent domicile which I mentioned first. 

In my trip to Madhuban, Mr. Behera's sister-in-law identified one person as Aadarsh who resembles her sister much. I have shown her the photograph of these 4 boys and she pointed to Rohit.

When we visited leprosy center and asked Mr. Behera, showing the photo of Rohit, whether he identifies him, he ignored and answered he don't know him. On asking again and again in different way, he shouted he don't recognize him. But his teary eyes n his strange act of hitting Rohit's photo confirmed it. And also the letters he received from Mr. Sethuraman which mostly consists of his son Aadarsh i.e Rohit.

His original Domicile is:

Father: Mr. Abjit Behera; Mother: Aabha Behera. He was their son named Aadarsh Behera; DOB: 26 Sep, 1982.

Finally attempt to confirm Rohit as Aadarash was this. We collected a copy of Rohit's photograph from the school and compared it with his present photograph. Experts have confirmed that they are matching too. Even the school teacher and the locals too pointed to Rohit that he resembles Aadarsh.

All was going well for Rohit till he met Mr. Sethuraman. The childhood agony came in front of his eyes. He lost control and became violent. Rest of the thing I already explained it to you. And the finger prints of Rohit matches with the killer of Mr. Sethuraman.

2 murders & one attempted murder; First murder - to hide his real identity; and tt was necessary for him to silence Mr. Sethuraman.

Who will respect or marry a son of leper? Will he able to succeed in his career if the reality is known to all? He was alert in maintaining his present identity. Karan was suspicious abt Rohit in the murder case. It was after Polly's death that he was more doubtful. So he met Rohit to confirm his doubts. So he silenced him too but it was planned. And Charu overheard his words so she has to be silenced too. But we are lucky enough to save her.

there was pin drop silence in the hall. Rohit sat covering his face with his hands and crying. He seemed to be broken completely. After a pause……. Manish ji continued;

Finally a year of chase in this case has come to an end. I thank Adi and rest of the investigation team for doing their best in solving this case.

We thank SS (Secret Spy) for the cooperation in this case through out. I would like to call upon SS here as most of the team don't know who it is. (All were anxious to know who it was and the Victory group people were surprised to see SS.)

She is none other than Ashi. U all understood the reason to hide her identity by now. Of course how can we forget to thank her friends - Swetha & Jayati for cooperating with us in this case.

All were hearing in silence with pale faces, surprised expressions and water filled eyes. Mr. Manish Rajan Continued……

Now I request our Chief Mr. Suraj Sachdev to permit me to present Mr. Behera who is here in this hall at this very moment.

All were very shocked to hear this. And the most shocked was Rohit. When they were bringing Mr. Behera, he stood like a statue, remembered all the childhood days he spent with his father. His father too stared at his son with teary eyes. Rohit thought it's always the destiny which decides our life. But what had destiny given him now? All were seeing the father and son with teary eyes who were meeting after 20 long years of separation……. it was really a pity full situation to see...

Part 4 completed

Last Part of epilogue: A Rewind of Events

wait for more twist in this part and of course it will be a happy ending finally. 😳 but what happened to Rohit; how did Kushi and other victory group people settle? read it in the last part 😛

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hmm...thats the reason--- to hide the real identity...!!
he is not 100% mentally stable...
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome part!!!
loved it!
the whole suspence is reveled finally..
waiting for the last part of epilogue!!
will miss this FF!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
interesting.. just to hide identity he murdered

this is crazy but i just recalled dint chk bck that beginning of this mystery only at the airport one guy is caught

so u have come back to that isnt it

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome ! Waiting For Last Part !
ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
girl u r going superb...i will miss this FF very much...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ swetha :
                 seriously yar, all these were totally unthinkable for me..rohit murdered mr.sethuraman to hide his identity😲 !! & ashi was the secret spy !! manna padhega tujhe👏, SS wasnt revealed throughout the FF although this character was a really important one👏 !!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u all guys for u wonderful support and comments. love u all.  🤗

final part will post it tomorrow. 😳

surely will miss this FF 😒