Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thank u tiny! and it's ok sometimes the like button doesn't work at all. 😡

Ashi! take ur time, no problem. studies first ri8 😳
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome part!!

however i didn't understand that paper and sound wala part!! but i know u will make it clear in the next part!!!

waiting for the next part

and kindly post a "kahaani ab tak" post!!!
i strongly need it!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow so according to the pic there r four boys from victory group  and mr grover and his daughter

i didnt understand few things so yes one kahani ab tak kar lo

who are victory group kids i forgot

so next part is conclusion
this i understood with some kind of sound waves karan had heart attack

but rest got bit confusing as too many places and ppl.

u hv kept the suspense till end and we  r guessing a lot

that means u have done ur job very well

swethasyam08 thumbnail
yeah Meena. 

😊will post the Recap 2moro so that before the last part & Epilogue; all will get clear idea  of the story. 
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Kahani Ab Tak: Recap 1

Kahani Ab tak: Recap 2

Chapter 5: Surprise Visitor & The Woman of the Paper Blizzard

1. Victim's son arrives to the head quarters. His father was missing since 4 months. He left for pilgrimage.
  2. Suraj ji n Mansih ji asked several questions regarding the victim and his background.
  3. But after all the interrogation the case was again back to square one.
  4. Manish ji sees Polly who was just passing from beside them.

Chapter 6: Distribution of Dialects & A Childish act or a Vital Clue

1. In Kushi's sculptor exihition, Friends find the indifferent behaviour of Sid & Charu. They find the reason from Charu and decide to teach a lesson to him.
  2. Manish ji visits National Language Research Center and finds the name Sahore and the reason of the misunderstanding of Northeastern dalect.
  3. In Rushi's B'day party; Adi remembers about the article of Paper blaze. He meets Syam & Karthik and finds the details about the girl.
  4. Next day Manish ji leaves to Sahore.  
  5. Adi planned to visit sitapur from where the girl started to blaze the paper and finds fragments of cloth.

Chapter 7: Blood Stains & Sequence of Mishaps

1. Manish ji reaches to Bhopal and with the help of Police, he meets Mr. Kishori lal ji and gets the details of Mr. Sethuraman. To his surprise, he hears all positive about Sethuraman. He returns back without much progress.
  2. Adi goes to forensic lab and knows that they were the blood stains and the full details will be know after sometime.
  3. Meanwhile Manish ji knows about this and he too reaches to lab.
  4. It will confirm that the blood stains were of victim.
  5. They start searching for the girl.
  6. Next day there will be a suicide case in the next apartment building. The girl was Polly. Manish ji after searching for sometime knows that it was Polly who made the paper blaze and also the lover of the murderer.
  7. Manish ji remembers about the young man he saw and enquires. He was Karan Chopra, actor in Avanthi Theater. He meets Karan and explains all that happened about Polly. He promises to meet him the next day and wants to say other than Polly.
  8. But Karan won't turn up. Next day in newspaper, he sees that Karan was found dead at a road side.

Chapter 8: Sequence of Mishaps 2 and The Search Begins

1. Manish ji learns from atopsy that Karan's death is by heart attack.
  2. He visits to Karan's apartment and enquires about him and learns from his house owner that it was him who visited Sahu hills as stranger.
  3. He also visits Avanthi theater to find about Karan's wareabouts on the previous night.
  4. All the girls of Victory group discusses about Charu, then they get a call about Charu's accident. They rush to hospital and learns that she is in coma.
  5. Adi and Manish ji  goes to the spot where the deadbody of Karan was found. They find a paper which they thought was of some statistics and ignore for time being.
  6. Rohit's music concert goes on and later his friends greet him. That evening Doctors declare about Charu's death.
  7. They finds the reason for Karan's visit to Sahu hills. And thinks that it was all according to the plan of the murderer who got the idea after seeing the newspaper.
  8. Next day, there was meeting to keep an eye on the 4 boys of victory group ' Rohith, Sid, Mohit and Sumit.

Chapter 9: A State of Confusion & A Thread

1. Manish ji receives a letter from Kishori lal ji. He writes a thank u letter and also asks for some details.
  2. He calls MR. Arjun Sethuraman to find his father's details of Pilgrimage. He plans to visit Nasik.
  3. Then he gets the details of Sid, Mohit n Sumit. But all were under suspicion.
  4. He meets Adi and discusses about the case, where he sees article about the music concert of Rohit and Sid writes praising him which leads to one more suspicion.
  5. He visits to Nasik and knows about the movies Mr. Sethuraman visited and was surprised. After retuning he enquired in the movie company.
  6. Manish ji receives the details of Rohit and also one more of Mr. Abjit Behera, a leprosy patient, under treatment since 20yrs at the center near to Lucknow. His wife Aabha Behera died long time back. Mr. Sethuraman had sent him to the center and took care of his kid Aadarsh, who later ran away from Mr. Sethuraman.
  7. He decides to visit Madhuban and assigns some work to Adi.
  8. In Madhuban he meets Aastha, Sister-in-law of Mr. Abjit Behera. He learns many things from her which he intended to and also shows her a photograph in which she recognizes a man who a bit resembles her sister.
  9. Thus Manish ji returns to Lucknow.

Chapter 10: On the track

1. After returning, Manish ji invites Adi that evening to dinner so that they can discuss about the case. Adi learns from him that its only a part success of his trip.
  2. Then he gives the details he have with him and they were interested of the Ultrasonic repellent. Adi's friend Hemanth explains the use of the instrument and how dangerous it can be. He gives the details of the US waves and also shows the range of it. Then Manish ji shows him the paper he got near Karan's body. He sees for some time and says that it's a plan of a clever man.
  3. He used the range of US waves in high range of 20k to 30k and the numbers before the values are the timings they were used. The empty lines were pleasant sound which can be music.
  4. Next day he saw a news article about Mr. Grover. He called the theater owner and enquired about something and asked him to send a copy of the photograph he had.
  5. After receiving the photograph, he was almost aware of the murderer but needs to know few more.
  6. That evening he discusses with Adi about this. And re thinks of the entire case.
  7. Next he visits Avanthi Theater, and after seeing the play rehearsals he gets the idea of the costumes. He meets the wardrobe incharge and learns that Karan's raincoat was found missing on December 3rd.

Hope u get a clear idea after reading this 😉

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
revision done.. ma'm!!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ swetha :
         dont say sorry for the lengthy update..i'm not in any condition to comment, you have left me speechless 👏👏👏..wish BP Singh could make a CID episode on your FF, it will be a blockblaster then !!😃
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok  i agree with polly here this is perfect case for cid

so mr behra  son is missing and his face is on the picture which manish ji showed

behra son ran away  from sethuraman

sethuraman was killed  so one of the boys  i think sid mohit and sumit  is the killer

he cud be behra son

but  why he killed i guess we wud know in finale part

what a mystery and i guess swetha urs is the first one i m cmpleting reading

i m sorry rest i dont read coz ffs go beyond me and this was supposed to end in  10 chapters plus a mystery  so i got hooked

forgive me everyone if i m not reading any of ur ffs

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ swetha : thanx for the recap, it was much needed !! 😊
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Polly congrats on becoming IF Dazzler 🥳 👍🏼

@ Meena n Polly: thanks a bunch. that was a best compliment i ever received. 🤗