radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh great this part also

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome part tha!!!
bechaare ko 30 ki umar mein heart attack... ye bhi ek murder hi hai... ri8??

hmmm. i think i m reaching near the real murderer.. however abhi mujhe bhi Inspector manish ki tarah aur clues chahiye to find him/her out!!

update soon!

bengalscott thumbnail
There are grammatical errors, please keep that in mind. Another thing is dialogues must be strong. Otherwise nice update.  
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u all! get ready for more surprises... πŸ˜Š
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
superb...too good...thanks for pm dear...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ swetha :
       sorry for such a late reply yarπŸ˜’ !! actually my net was giving problems and also i was a bit busyπŸ˜’. coming to your story, please clarify to me as to when did manish ji seen karan chopra loittering outside polly's window at night πŸ˜•?? i had to go through your previous chapter ' woman of the papaer blizzard ' for clarification & saw that you have made no mention of this point there. please explain.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 8 Part 1: Sequence of Mishaps - 2

Manish ji was shocked to see the news of Karan's death. He hurried Shilpa ji to prepare breakfast and ate quickly.

S: Is something the matter?

M: Nothing, nothing!

He dressed in a rush and left the house at 8.30.

Manish Rajan reached straight to the medical center. Two men, someone's next of kin, sat uncertainly in the waiting room. He went directly to the medical center chief's office.

C (Greeting him): It's been a while since I've seen u.

M: Doctor, I'll get straight to the point. (Doctor can see that he is impatient) When r u planning to do autopsy for Karan's body?

C: We r in a bit of crunch, we would perform this afternoon.

M: Can it be a bit early?

C: His death was due to illness, isn't it? We r doing a routine autopsy. Is there anything suspicious?

M: I have a strange feeling about it.

C: U mean the death may not be natural?

The chief know the skills of Manish ji as a poilceman. He agreed to do it first.

While the arrangements were going on, Manish ji had gone through the file sent by the police. A young examiner came out to guide Manish ji to the autopsy room. The room could be seen from the waiting room through glass doors. There were 3 to 5 examiners in white coats.

The doctor started to do the process with external condition while the assistant was noting down all the notes. Then he started the autopsy process from the chest cavity and then slowly one after the other parts of the body. Manish ji left the autopsy room and his brow was perspirated. He can sense the cold breeze outside the corridor window, the sunlight was bright and the air was fresh.

As he was looking out the window, he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was the chief doctor.

M: Thank u very much for ur efforts doctor.

C: U're welcome. Please come this way.

They entered into his room.

C: I'm sorry to say, but the cause of Karan's death was heart attack. There's no doubt about it.

M: Is that so, after all?

C: We examined everything with personal care, but there were no wounds, no traces of poison in his stomach, no abnormalities, and I think he might have a weak heart, and something of a vascular problem. Due to coagulation of blood all over, we came to a conclusion that it was heart attack.

M: So u say that it was a natural death?

Manish ji was terribly disappointed. When the doctor asked what was he suspicious about, Manish ji had no answer. He cannot say that he was suspicious as Karan died before he could hear his evidence.

M: He didn't die at home; he was discovered dead on the roadside, wasn't it?

C: Yes, is there something strange about it?

M: If he was ill and died at home, I wouldn't be so suspicious. I'm concerned because he died at a road side.

C: Mr. Manish! There are many cases where there are sudden heart attacks.

M: I'm sorry doctor. I have a habit of suspecting every death as it is related to police work.

Manish ji greeted the doctor and left thinking that Karan was to meet him at cafe at 8 P.M. But he was found dead near fusion center which is in the opposite direction to the cafe and also to the Avathi Theater. Did he go to meet someone who resides near to the fusion center? If so who might it be?

He decided to visit the Avanthi Theater once to find out about Karan.

First, he visited the place where Karan's body was found. It was not far from the police station but it was a bit lonely area. It was just beside the bus station. If Karan had meant to meet him he would have taken a taxi, but why was he walking on this street? Who would Karan have come to visit here?

Then Manish ji stopped at Avathi Theater. When he decided to enquire about Karan and entered the Theater, the staff took him to the member whom he know, it was Jayati. He can feel the tension and sadness in the Theater environment due to the death of 2 staff members. Jayati was surprised to see him there. She greeted him pleasantly. Manish ji enquired about Karan.

J: Karan was at the theater till 6.30 P.M. rehearsing and he said he will be leaving for the day as he had an appointment at 8.PM in Cafe Maris. He didn't give the details of whom he was to meet.

M: (thinking that Karan meant to keep his appointment with him) How was his behaviour or his mental condition?

J: He was normal as usual. He was a reserved man but friendly guy.

M: What was his relationship with Polly? Did they love each other?

J: (A bit surprised about this question as to how did he know about their relation) Polly never reciprocated to his feelings but he was very serious about her.

M: (Thinking in his mind, If Polly didn't love Karan, then to whom was her feelings for, which lead to commit her suicide) How was Polly? What kind of girl was she?

J: She was a kind girl, but never mixed up with the staff much. She hardly attended the functions conducted by the Theater or any member.

M: Did Karan really say that he had to go for Cafe Maris?

J: Yes. He did. Why r u asking about this sir? Is anything that matters?

M: He was to meet me at Cafe Maris but he didn't turn up. But why did he go in the opposite direction towards the fusion center? Did he live there? And did he suffer with any heart disease?

J: Yes, Karan's heart was weak. He had some vascular disease. He used to get tired even for short rehearsals. He was very sensitive and couldn't bear loud sounds too. No body knows much about this. As I had taken to hospital once so I got to know that. And his apartment was towards the Cafe Maris so I don't have any idea why he went there. We were shocked to hear two deaths in a row. But why did he want to meet u? Is anything serious?

M: Hmm, Right now cannot give any details but its regarding some case. U will get to know later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Afternoon

Girls of Victory Group were waiting for Charu at University club. Sudha ji informed them that Charu had called her and said she will be late as she had appointment with someone. She didn't say whom she was meeting and she is expected at any moment from now. All of them thought it must be with Sid and were waiting for Charu. At that moment Swetha's mobile rings and cut. When she checked, it was Charu's number. When she tried to call her, she didn't respond. She thought may be Charu is on way and involved in chatting with friends.

They were discussing about the tragic deaths of Polly n Karan.

Then all were planning to attend the music show of Rohit the next day. But Swetha and Ashi had some other appointment so they cannot attend. After sometime they got one more call on Swetha's mobile. She went out and attended the call as there was no signal. It was from Adi. He tried to reach on Jayati's no. but was not reachable. 

She was shocked to hear what Adi said and was speechless and stood like a statue. When Sudha ji saw her near the entrance as she was passing through, she tapped her and worried to see her in that condition. All friends came running and asked what the matter is.

S: Ch '... Charu '... met with ac...accident. Her con...dition is cr..itical.

Friends were shocked again and immediately left to hospital. Adi and some other police staff were already there. They asked him how it happened.

A: I think she was on her way to the club. She was found in blood by a resident. That woman said suddenly a car hit her from the back. She couldn't note the car no. nor did she see who it was as she saw this from her window and it was end of the street so the car driver escaped. It was like hit and run case.

S: (After gaining enough courage to speak) I received a Missed call from Charu but when I tried to reach I didn't get any response.

A: At what time was it?

S: I think more than hour before. I thought she must be on the way to club. So didn't try to call her again.

A: Hmm, anyway we are waiting for the doctor to know her condition.

Meanwhile the doctor comes out of the operation theater and informed that Charu is in coma and they cannot say about her condition right now. The car hit her so hard. She must be under observation for 48 - 72 hrs atleast.

All were speechless and expressionless. They didn't understand anything. Except Swetha, Jayati n and Ashi rest all left after couple of hours. When Swetha was about to call someone then she got to see a message in her mobile. She uttered "Why didn't I see this before?"'. and the rest asked what it was. She showed them the message from Charu and all were shocked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day Morning

A scarlet curtain was the backdrop. The only stage decoration was a new art sculpture placed in the center. The sculpture was as white as fallen snow. It was made by Kushi.

This concert differed from routine concert. The speakers were placed in such a way to give 3-dimensional effect. The hall was full and most of the audiences were young. The music was entirely new.

The music stopped. A loud round of applause welled up. There was confusion as there were no one on the Stage. Then Rohit entered in black suit.

The girls of Victory group didn't attend the concert as they were not in a mood due to Charu's condition.

Sid was there as he was asked to write a review on this by some paper. He felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Sumit.

Both Rohit and Kushi were on stage smiling and responding to audience. Kushi was in a pure white satin dress. In her slender white neck was a 3 stranded necklace of pearls. She was smiling and looked gorgeous.

Si: Congratulations to both of u.

R: Thank u.

K: Thank u Sid. How did u like the concert?

R: U'd better not ask the opinion of a critic on music.

They all had a laugh. Many well wishers circled around Rohit. Sid n Sumit were standing outside.

Su: It's incredible no. of people. No matter how many houses I design, no one throws such a party for me. All the older men we see are Kushi's father's connections.

Si: It's probably annoying to him too.  

Su: No, look at Rohit's face. He doesn't look annoyed at all.

Si: No, that means he is pleased that his art has been recognized.

Su: (Surprised to see Sid talking positively about music and Rohit) What's ur honest opinion?

Si: U can read that in my review later. We say all kinds of things about each other. Rohit is impressive. He's doing just what he wants to do.

Su: Isn't he just that lucky? He's made such quick progress. Even if he didn't create anything, the media would pay attention to him because he's future son-in-law of former minister.

That evening doctors declared that Charu is dead.

Chapter 8 Part 1 completed...

From here on the search begins and the suspicions are on and the story take twists after twists 

Hope u are enjoying ... do comment and post ur suggestions πŸ˜Š

Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ swetha :
           baap re !! tu kar kya rahi hai πŸ˜•?? till now 4 deaths in the story including charu 😲. hats off to you yar for creating and maintaining the suspense all throughout the story..it's a perfect crime thrillerπŸ‘πŸ‘ !! case to jaise ulajhta hi jaa raha hai..har mod par ek naya twist aur nayi turn πŸ˜•..manna padhega tujhe yarπŸ‘..carry on !! keep updating !!πŸ˜ƒ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...charu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who is next and y?????????????????/
what was the mgs!!!!!!!!!!
umm...i am shocked really...
fab job swetha!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
omg one more death...  wow  need nancy drew to solve this case now or call acp pradyuman

what a suspense

still cant make out who is doing this but some one related from victory group i feel.

someone is out to  get rid of ppl who know some truth...

this is part  8 na  so why u have put part 10 in title of the post...

very good swetha  still enjoyin the suspense and case is moving ahead