Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ swetha :
             whew !! another entertaining update๐Ÿ˜ƒ..this time i got to learn something new about languages and dialects๐Ÿ˜ƒ . seems like you have been researching quite a bit on all these, hun ๐Ÿ˜‰?? & dont worry, i'm absolutely clear about what you wanted to convey regarding the witmness's misunderstanding a local dialect of MP to be a NE dialect๐Ÿ˜ƒ. keep updating !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohho...sahore is pronounced as sahu!!
i didnt expect this at all!!
its a complete bouncer swetha!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u guys! 

Meena! surely will try to give fast updates!

No i don't mind u saying. u r free to say that. i would be happy infact ๐Ÿ˜Š
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
swetha no i mean u can update as and when ur time permits

i meant story wise it should move bit faster as  when i read i feel still not much of clue to see who  dunnit  u know

see everyone has busy lives so at times the time restraint is there

i didnt mean ur time

i meant story time shud go faster

and btw i have put new recipe today on my blog

if u wish to check out pls do so

thankss
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Yeah Meena! i got u. the story will be moving fast from chapter 7 and coming up few more twists in the story along with the clues thing. ๐Ÿ˜Š
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Chapter 6 Part 2 - Childish Act or A Vital Clue

Manish Rajan quickly reached the headquarters and briefly explained to the chief, Mr. Suraj Sachdev, from the notes he had taken. And his discovery of the place called Sahore near Bhopal.

S: So u've made quite a discovery. (His eyes glowed). I think u're right. So what r u going to do about it?

M: I thought that since Aravind Sethuraman had been a professor before he opened his shop, it's possible that he worked somewhere near Sahore. I'd guess that Sethuraman and his companion in that bar had known each other when he was working there. Perhaps the other man had once lived in Sahore.

S: U may be right. Let's find out whether Sethuraman ever worked as a professor in or near by Sahore. That's the next step.

M: I'd be grateful if u'd do that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 3 days

Rajan's House: B'day Party of Rushi. It was Sunday.

Adi, Jayati, Shashank, and Veeramani family attend the party. The kids were enjoying the party. The elders were busy in general discussions. The party was simple. Shashank and Veeramani family left while Adi n Jayati stayed back for some more time.

Shilpa ji started the conversation with Jayati.

S: How r u doing dear? I think this is the first time we are meeting. So how is ur work going on?

J: I'm perfectly fine mam. My work is going smoothly.

S: When is ur France trip?

(Jayati was surprised to hear this and gave a look at Adi)

S (Laughing): Don't get surprised. Adi keeps talking about u all the time.

J: (A bit embarrassed) I will be leaving next week.

S: So ur trip is for 2 months right?

J: No. It was planned for 2 months but due to some reasons it will be for 2 weeks.

S: After some general talks, now something personal, how did u meet Adi? Tell us about ur story. (Laughing and giving a look at Adi too.)

Adi was also feeling embarrassed.

M: Why r u feeling embarrassed Adi? U often discuss abt her with me right.

Jayati gave a angry look at Adi; while he gave a pleasing look with puppy face.

S: Adi u tell us then. U cannot escape today. All we know is that it started with a fight between u both. M'I right Jayati.

A: Mam. It's her who started the fight first. (Giving a sheepish look at Jayati)

J: What? Me? It was u who spoiled my work that day. My professor gave left and right for getting late and also spoiling the project. It was our good luck that the professor knows my work other wise'''' (felt embarrassed for speaking like that and said: I'm sorry)

Both Shilpa ji n Manish ji started laughing. Adi n Jayati looked at each other.

S: But how did u fall for each other?

A: The match was fixed by my parents. We weren't informed about that. They were my distant relatives. We were surprised to see each other. We started knowing each other very well. But due to some reasons the marriage is getting delayed.

S: Interesting story guys. Oh! Lets have dinner its getting late now.

Shilpa ji called Rushi n Ashritha who were playing on the terrace. She saw Rushi throwing some paper pieces in to air and Ashirtha coming down crying. Every one came out to see what's going on. When Adi saw the paper pieces he remembered something.

When Shilpa asked the reason, Ashritha replied that Rushi had spoiled her painting which she gifted to him and tore into pieces. She consoled her and asked Rushi to apologize her.

After arguing with her something naughty he finally apologized her.

At the dinner table

M: What's it Adi? U seemed to be very disturbed? Is it anything serious?

A: No sir. I'm trying to recall something which I read somewhere. It's the paper pieces that caught my attention.

M: About paper pieces? What is it?

A: I read today somewhere about an article something of paper blizzard. I didn't give much attention on it as I was in a hurry. I remember the title and the picture that was posted. It was something about the writer came across a girl making a paper blizzard in a train he was traveling. 

M: What? Where did u read the article? Hope it may be of help.

S: U can think while eating too. Have dinner first. U can recollect it mean while.

A: (Murmuring to himself, don't remember exactly. After thinking for a while and having dinner; he suddenly remembered that it was in Jayati's home.)

After finishing the dinner

A: Jayati! What's the magazine that was in ur living room? I think it was in that magazine I read the article.

J: Magazine? Oh! It's Lucknow Times.

S: Lucknow times? We read that magazine too. But this week, I was busy so couldn't read it yet. Here it is.

A: (He turned the pages eagerly to find the article and opened it.) Ah! Here it is sir!

M: Read the article loudly. It's interesting. From the way the article was written, the girl seemed to be traveling alone from Sitapur to Lucknow.  Loneliness might have motivated her. But something strikes odd. Don't u think so?

A: Yes sir! I too felt so.

J: I think u can take Swetha's help in it. May be she can help u in meeting him personally. I will call her and ask her to arrange a meeting with them.

M: That's gr8. I think u must meet them once in that case to know about this in detail.

A: Sure sir! We will leave now. Thank u for inviting us for the party and lovely dinner mam.

Next Day (Monday) - Police Headquarters in the room of Suraj Sachdev, after lunch hour.

S: Manish! We got the information about Mr. Sethuraman. According to the enquiry details, Sethuraman worked as a professor and he was from Sahore. We didn't get sufficient details of him. So why don't u visit once to that place and make enquiries again. The local Inspector might help u in this matter.

M: Sure will visit that place. I will leave tonight. We cannot delay in this matter anymore.

Saying so he left the head quarters and reached home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Aditya met Mr. Syam and Mr. Karthik and enquired about the article. He got to know that it was Syam who boarded the train in Bareily to Lucknow, and got all the details of the incident.

A: Are u sure it was a paper blizzard? Can it be cloth pieces?

S: I'm not sure of it. I hardly saw the white pieces with that dim light of streets outside. So I thought it was paper blizzard. I can't think of cloth pieces.

A: Where did she board the train? And when did she finish that blizzard?

S: She boarded the train in Sitapur. It was in Khairabad, just after leaving the station she started doing it. She did it all the way till Nidhasan. But she stopped when the train approached the stations in between.

A: Hmm. Thanks for the information u have given. Hope it will help me in getting any clue.

He decided to board the train and start the search from Sitapur to Lucknow as it was the starting point. He wanted to inform this to Manish ji. As he was going to Sahore, he met him in the station and exchanged their views and left.

Tuesday

Aditya left to Sitapur in the morning and started walking from there towards the Lucknow direction. After passing Khairabad Station, he slowly started looking along the tracks and near by paths. He wasn't sure of finding any pieces as it was almost 4 months from the incident happened. But still he was hoping that he can find atleast few pieces. After walking for long distance he saw some pieces, which are faded in the grass. He picked that and couldn't believe what it was. It was a piece of cloth. It seemed like it was cut with scissor.

He almost walked for more than 3hours and collected 10 - 15 pieces of which, few were in brownish colour.

By the time he reached Lucknow it was late in the evening. He rushed to the forensic lab but as the lab guys left for the day he had to wait till next day.

Chapter 6 Completed

Chapter 7: Blood Stains, & Many more...

Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh wow.. suddenly baarish of clues.. so it was not paper but cloth and that also blood stained

very interesting

quite gripping swetha
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pieces of cloth! And blood strains will be found in it!
Very interesting!
Next update...fast...:D
ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res

~~~edited~~~

wow so nyc part and cho chweet luv story of jayu and ashu

ahh nyc ab toh interest badta ja rha hai
Edited by ashi.melodyfire - 12 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8