FF: Mysterious Murder at Manampur; Updt-Pg 44;5/2 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
@swetha very gud job.👏👏👏 2day i m feeling a much better as i m taking medicines properly.so thot 2 post sumthing.
but i want 2 ask u one thing that u said that Sahu hills r in UP not far from Shimla. did u make it fictionally bcoz Shimla in reality is in HP i.e my state & not UP!!😊😊
hey good to know abt ur improved health tiny15...
Originally posted by justjayati

hey good to know abt ur improved health tiny15...
thanx a lot jayanthi!! i m feeling better though i still feel fever & hav cough but better than past 2-3 days!!😊😊
Ahh! thank u tiny for correcting it. 🤗 

i meant HP only but i don't know how it got typed UP 😆 and i didn't check again while posting too. 

edited in the main post too 😛

the names are fictional names anyway 😆 😳
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
hey please post character sketch 2 with pics

Character Sketch 2

Professors of the Lucknow University

12. Raj Aryan - Professor of Psychology. Students admire him for his teaching style. He knows how to handle his students and make them understand the subject. Most of his Research student's handle different topics which won't correlate with other. Right now his research is on crime related people.

13. Deepak Basu - Professor of History. Very strict at times but very friendly too. Students are feared to talk to him. But who ever knows him well knows he looks strict but not. His research works now are concentrating on the different dialects of each region and the base of it.

14. Sudha Nair - Head of the Group Club of the University. Very very jovial, friendly and of helping nature. She is a Classical dancer. Now she only performs for any charities or for any cause. 

Students Passed out or Pursuing in the University

15. Rohit Kashyap - Famous Music composer. He likes experimenting in music. Though friendly, unpredictable mentality. Very ambitious abt his career. Engaged to be married to the daughter of Former minister.

16. Siddharth Khanna - Famous Critic. He criticizes his friends works too at times. Very straight forward person. His friends don't like this attitude as it hurts the feelings of others.

17. Sumit Bhosle - Famous Architect. Most of his works succeeded. Good natured person but a silent person. Don't speak much. 

18. Jayathi - Fiancee of Aditya. Stage Director cum Play Writer. She takes most of the cases handled by Ashish and present them as shows in the theater ofcourse by adding her own spices.

19. Aru - Fiancee of Shashank. Research Student of History. Works under Deepak ji. She will be discuss different and interesting topics with her lover for which he will be publishing it in his newspaper. It benefits both.

20. Swetha - Research Assistant in Psychology. She is working under Rajesh ji on his works.

21. Ashi - Pyschology student took up teaching in a local college.

22. Polly - Secrete Lover of Murderer

23. Kushi - Fiancee of Rohit. Sculptor n Daughter of former Minister.

24. Charu - Fiancee of Sid. Incharge of the club and doing distance education in Economics

Chapter 2 Part 1: The Sahu Hills

Manish ji returned home by 2:00 P.M. and said that he is leaving to Shimla in the evening. They discussed the details of it and had lunch. Shilpa ji asked whether he is going alone. He answered Aditya is accompanying him. She said oh then its good atleast someone will be there to take care. 😊

Mean while Rushi arrives and was glad to c his father home so early. 😃 But seeing the bag he asks him where he was going. And listening to the answer he was disappointed that his father is again going far and not spending time with him. 😭

Manish ji promised him that he will take him out after returning from Shimla. He felt bad to c his son in that way. 😔

Rushi was so disappointed then his friend Ashrita arrives and asks him the reason. She consoles him and they leave for playing. 😛

At 8.30 P.M he waved to his family and left to the station.

Aditya will be joining Manish ji directly in the station itself. Placing his bag in the train he was searching for him on the platform when there was a tap on his shoulder.

When he saw back it was Shashank Vaidya the reporter of the famous paper "The Times".

Shashank: Hello sir! How are you? Where are u going to night?

Manish ji: I have a bit business in Shimla.

Shashank: Shimla. His eye's glittered. Did something happen in Shimla?

Manish ji: No nothing.

Shashank: Strange. U were busy with that Rail road case and u traveling to Shimla seems fishy to me.

Manish jji: No nothing fishy. My wife's parents live n Shimla. Her father is very ill I received the phone call now. So leaving immediately there.

Shashank: Oh my sympathies. But where is ur wife I cannot see her here.

Manish ji: The phone call came in the afternoon so she left immediately. As I have some other things to do I'm leaving now. But what are u doing here wandering on the platform?

Shashank: I'm here to receive my friends coming from Shimla.

Manish ji: So nice of you. By saying so he waved good bye and boarded the train and found Aditya in the seat.

Manish ji: Did u get caught by the reporter? He was asking abt the travel but I lied. Ur friend is just impossible. He is so talented enough to get the news he wanted from the people.

Aditya: No I came from other side. I bought the dinner for us while coming. I'm not sure whether we will get good one in the train.

Slowly the train departed and they were discussing some general things abt family and all.

Manish ji: Have u ever been to Shimla?

Aditya: No Never.

Manish ji: BTW How is ur would be? Jayathi right!

Aditya: Yes! She is fine. She left to Patna 3 days back as she was missing her parents. Will be back 2moro.

Manish ji: Pretty girl and intelligent too. I heard abt her stage show of that case we have dealt with. It seems she has presented it in an awesome manner. Did u happen to c that show???

Aditya: Yes I was there when the play was shown. But I don't like one thing in her shows always. She will mix comic scenes or some fun loving scenes in between while it is a serious case. We fight just because of this reason all the time.

(Aditya shares all his feelings / personal things with Manish ji and he treats him as his elder brother. Manish ji also feels him as his family member.)

She says people won't see such shows where there is no comic or fun kind of scenes. And I don't want my audience to disappoint by seeing all the seriousness in the show. Any way it is the main plot which is important to show perfectly without any flaws.

I don't understand who gave this idea to her or from where did she come to know abt this so called people's mentalities. What do u say sir? Is it correct what ever she is doing???

Manish ji: Come down Adi! She is a Stage Director cum Play writer. She knows very well how to present. She has finished her masters so she is not a kid. And she is correct; people's thoughts have changed a lot. And coming to the idea of people's mentality and all of course it can be from ur friends group who can else can give such ideas.

Time was flying. They opened the dinner boxes and having it were chatting abt the different places and all.

They slipped to sleep slowly and it was 5.30 A.M. in the morning when they reached Shimla.

They took a taxi to Sahu hills and check in a hotel. After changing they went to breakfast.

Aditya: I love to travel to various places. We get to know various cultures, food habits, life styles. And I never found the taste of food the same. It always differs. And sight seeing ahh I just love it. U love to be with ur family to such places right sir!!

Manish ji: Yes! It is painful to travel for case purposes. I like to spend time with my family especially with my son. It's been months since I have spent time with him.

Aditya: I heard that u write poetry whenever u travel. Will u right in this trip? Asked him anxiously.

Manish ji: My poetry is not that good one. 

Aditya: So shall we go straight to the police station to meet the chief inspector?

Manish ji: Yes let's do that so that we can get the entire details. Then we will see what we can do.

Aditya: Isn't it strange. Just with one courier mentioning abt the Sahu as a place we are here. Life changes by one chance.

Manish ji: Yes. Thanks to SS for providing it in time. 

To be continued...

Next: Chapter 2 - part 2: The stranger in the town

wow what a character sketch...woww jayati ko ashu,khushi ko rohu ,charu ko sidhu aur polly ko murderer mil gaye...mere liye shasha not bad han...tum apne hubby ko lane wali ho ya fir rajeshji ko hi unke part dene wali ho??😆

will comment on chapter after reading
Edited by arunitachandra - 12 years ago
Aru! bringing my hubby too into this he will enter after some time 😆 😳