Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so nyc characters swetha...😳
congo on ur frst FF aur nxt character sketch jaldi updt karo yaar...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all thank u all guys a ton for encouraging n liking my work. πŸ€—

Radhi! sorry yaar par kya karu. in real it will be very serious character but i don't want that. entire ff serious πŸ˜² and age thing i mentioned already all young ones are 27 - 30yrs old. hahah even i thought for long to make u 30rys old πŸ˜†.

that's what i said im going to add my own spices. πŸ˜† 

Actually i posted the pics in the second post but i don't know why they are not appearing almost tried many times and failed. will try again for sure. 

Coming next: Prologue to night...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bengalscott

🀣

Band baaja di Maharani ki!!!! Pehle to original age baata di uske upar idiot banwa diya!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!

Sooraj ji ke saath rehne ke liye ab idiot bhi ban rahi hain! Pata nahin aage kya kya banegi!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€ͺ

Yeah Scott! thats the reason i was first not ready to take forum members as characters. πŸ˜†

but Aru said its ok. then i thought i too will have fun in making them as characters πŸ˜† 

and moreover Radhi ko suraj ji ke saath rehna hai and age ko goli maar yaar. 

if character is good and funny she will forget the age i mentioned πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› aage kya banegi aur kya karegi ... u must wait for that πŸ˜ 

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Guys can anyone help me in finding the pics for shashank. i didn't find any πŸ˜­ and pics of Ashish n Shashank will add later as my browser is troubling me in posting hte pics or its the prolem with pic clarity i don't know. 

update the pics in page 1
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ swetha :
            nice pics for the charactersπŸ‘ !! you know what, i have a strong belief that this crime thriller will be a fabulous FF to read, you know why ?? coz i love crime thrillers also apart from historical shows😊 !! just a request, make my character something interesting, not just the usual romantic ones, ok ??πŸ˜‰
swethasyam08 thumbnail
don't worry polly each n every char has a prominent role in this. ur's char. will be spl too. but won't come so fast will take time for ur char to introduce πŸ˜Š
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vss08

don't worry polly each n every char has a prominent role in this. ur's char. will be spl too. but won't come so fast will take time for ur char to introduce πŸ˜Š

OKAY !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Prologue

Date: December 19th, 2011

Time: 9.30 P.M.

Venue: International Airport Lucknow

Scene: All the young men and women (8 - 10 members) gathered there for seeing off their best friend. He is leaving for USA with his fiancee and not sure of his return.

Young Man 1: Yaar! Do remember us and keep in touch through emails or chat when ever free. πŸ˜Š

Young Man 2: Bhabhi! Its ur responsibility now to take care of our dear friend and remember him of us. U know how he is. He don't remember anything other than work. πŸ˜†

Fiancee of the Young Man: OH!!! Not again! 😑 How many times I have told u not to call me Bhabhi. I get a feeling of elder one. We became good friends after all. Anyways leave it now. πŸ˜•

And don't worry guys! U leave him to me now. I know how to handle him. And I will make sure he won't forget u all and yes India too. Saying so she gives a sheepish look to her fiance. πŸ˜ˆ

(She wanted to go to US but not for settling but for career reasons and he wants to settle there for ever. That's the only issue both have in between them)

Young Women 1: Don't care their words dear! u know they like teasing u by calling so. U too take care of ur self. πŸ˜Š

Young Women 2: Yes she is right. U both are of same mentality. If u are in work u forget what's going on around u. πŸ˜›

(Turning towards the Young Man) Hey! do take care of our friend too. πŸ˜³

Mean while there is an Announcement: The Air India flight No. AI XXX is delayed by an Hour due to some technical issues. We apologize all the passengers for this. πŸ€’

All were happy that atleast they are getting some more time to spend with their friends. But the young man was not happy for the delay.  

Friends started teasing him saying: We know why u are not happy. But u will be left lone with our Bhabhi in US. U will have plenty of time to spend with her, so chill man. Spend some time with us also and gave a high 5 to each other. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then itself the Police arrive there and surround the Young man leaving to US. 

One of his friends: Inspector why are u here? Is there any serious matter.

The Police Chief arrives and says: Yes Mr. We are here to arrest ur friend. 

And turning towards the Youngman: Mr. We are arresting u for brutally Murdering Mr. XXX. So please be kind to cooperate with us. It will be good for both of us.

All were shocked to hear this... 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

To be Continued...

Guys Here is the Prologue. Hope u all liked it. do leave ur comments πŸ˜Š

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seems interesting..but yar use their name...please..i am getting confused by this numbering
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Aru!

Actually their names will come in chapter 2. wantedly didn't mention the names in order to hide the name of the murderer πŸ˜Š who will not be revealed till almost last chapter πŸ˜›.

don't worry from now the revelation of characters start and there won't be any confusion of characters from here!!!