Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

At this point, who loves more? Arnav or Khushi? (Page 4)

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Arnav. Khushi has all but shut down any feelings for him. Her telling devi maiyya that she does not want to think anymore is a case in point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

I am glad this is generating replies. The weekends are so boring without the show. I have read all your comments and I love it. Keep it coming Smile

To answer a few issues brought up. I am not trying to quantify the love they feel for each other but to what extent they have each come to terms with it.

For Arnav, I think him being 10 years older and more experienced in relationships has helped him realize that this is something more than infatuation.
-I think there is some confusion about their ages. The storyline on Wiki and IF says that she is 18 and he is 28. But Nani once introudced him to some guests as her 26yr old grandson who is very mature and successful. 

When ASR say's sorry to KKG for the first time and Khushi confides in him about her parents death and fears she says she lost them at age 8 and even after 15years she is still afraid of the dark... so she is supposed to be 23 according to that.Confused

Mary

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherMarybarton

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Arnav loves khushi more at this point in time, the girl hardly recognises her attraction, she calls it dhak dhak and acidity...lol

Marybarton

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I think Arnav is more in love and realizes his love for Khushi. She is young, naive and a little pre-occupied with everyone else's business right now.  Besides, he has never let her forget that he doesn't want to talk to her or see her face.  How on earth would she know he loves her, so that she could freely love him?  She knows he does something to her, she doesn't quite get that its love per se.  Before Diwali it was Khushi who was in love and he crushed her.  Now that she has been hurt by Shyam's lies, she's in no mood for love.  I think its going to be a good long while before she realizes how she really feels.  I guess that's why we need a new entry; they can help them both realize how they feel.  Very original.
Why don't they just have them both come closer and get to know each other better?  That's a nice, normal way to understand your feelings.  But I forgot, this is the "serial" world and its far from normal.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherRadheKrish1Marybarton

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I think they love each other  but  difference in their social  status makes it harder for kkg to show her feelings openly also her case was that  'once bitten, twice shy'..she had a bad experience with him...because of that he must declare first that he is in love with her.

DTeacherMarybarton

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
both equally in their own ways as u correctly said. but definitely Arnav loes more deeply.

Marybarton

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
think maturity is playing cards here...arnav is able to differentiate...though he announced his engagement out of anger, when he realized that kushi'll haunt him forever, he was ready to give in...(though its known only to him...) first defeat of asr...he thought of getting engaged to prove a point to kushi...but, his love defeated his ego...so, arnav knows it...

kushi, a girl who is naive and who's yet to explore the world...love is like a alien for her...her mind has been preoccupied with her family. she has to bear the responsibility...had arnav been in this position, he would have never realized...but, kushi is able to sense something but she doesn't want to take it further...after that diwali night, kushi's heart has been shattered...

so, its the duty of arnav at this point to love her more...he should go behind kushi to make her realize her love...

DTeacherMarybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

think maturity is playing cards here...arnav is able to differentiate...though he announced his engagement out of anger, when he realized that kushi'll haunt him forever, he was ready to give in...(though its known only to him...) first defeat of asr...he thought of getting engaged to prove a point to kushi...but, his love defeated his ego...so, arnav knows it...

kushi, a girl who is naive and who's yet to explore the world...love is like a alien for her...her mind has been preoccupied with her family. she has to bear the responsibility...had arnav been in this position, he would have never realized...but, kushi is able to sense something but she doesn't want to take it further...after that diwali night, kushi's heart has been shattered...

so, its the duty of arnav at this point to love her more...he should go behind kushi to make her realize her love...

This is very well said Clap

Go to top