Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

At this point, who loves more? Arnav or Khushi? (Page 2)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
though all the outward signs lead to show that Arnav is more in love i don't think so..He is simply more aware of his own feelings.

Khushi loves him as much as he does..only difference is , if she takes any action to show her affection would be called a low class home breaker..she is scared to show her feelings cz of that. cz she is in true sense below him in the eye of the society, and up to a certain extent in his eyes too, even now..it is so easy to make a girl feel like she has committed a crime for loving someone above her..so she is restraining herself..but that doesn't mean she loves him any less...

Arnav has no such fears is showing his feelings..only his ego is stopping him..while for her it is her nature to care for everyone else except her own little heart that is stopping her..

so i think the scale is finally balanced...they r both in love..deeply..and for the first time they r both aware of it and more importantly they will be in a situation where each would know that the other was no longer committed, thus was free to pursue with no guilt attached..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommethingcalledlovefazzy-wazzyspsharmilakitty25Juicee_SushieAR-ARHI_nailaS.Stephysun2011nature-loverKeshriyaMarybartonCDlove-Antu-_-Aslan-Girlabouttownserialjunkieanjs

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
They are soul mates. Each loves the other equally and would go any length for the others happiness. Khushi has suppressed her feelings due to diwali night. She suppresses her pain through her smile while Arnav does it through his anger. They are incomplete without each other. This week should be fun. Am waiting to see how they interact once they know both are unattached. My inkling is that ASR has to woo her big time since he has put her through hell. I wonder how he will do it. When Arhi were trying to get Akash and Payal together, ASRs way of wooing was for Akash to buy lots of gifts, but somehow he will know that that would never work with Khushi. So, I wonder what he is going to do. It is going to be very interesting to say the least!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaRadheKrish1kitty25Juicee_Sushiesun2011Marybarton

ruby-red IF-Dazzler
ruby-red
ruby-red

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
i think they both love each other very much but Arnav is much more experiencd and therfore more aware of his feelings. Khushi on the other hand is very naeive in this matter. we also have to remember how Asr ttreated her in the past so even though she has feelings for him, shes keeping them well hiden.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaRadheKrish1kitty25Juicee_Sushiesun2011Marybarton

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I would say Arnav has upper hand as of now(no offence against Khushi my dear friends...she  will catch up with him soon).She still feels that Arnav and LA are suppose to be together..she is sacrificing I know but what exactly I can't pinpoint.She has feelings for him that is sure,but is it full fledged love?not sure.But she will fall in love with him pretty soon.She has fallen for him now,but will fall in love with him as time goes.

Edited by music1 - 18 December 2011 at 9:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Marybartonsunflower52SunoNa...

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I do not have time to go through your list  Mary but till this point Arnav has shown more love than Khushi.

Khushi is still confused about her feelings and as Serialjunkie has mentioned built a shell around her . But that does not mean she loves less. She just has not been able to show it .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeJuicee_SushieS.StephySunoNa....Sad.But.True.

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Interesting situation and a good topic to post for discussion. Thumbs Up

I think both of them are in love with each other - merely struggling to come to terms with all that it means and more importantly, first and foremost, admitting it!!

The pendulum has definitely swung towards Arnav in the past few weeks though, but hopefully they will BOTH start to show / realise it sooner rather than later. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sun2011Marybarton

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Hi Mary,

I would say that Both are equally in love ..but the intensity varies [ Arnav's love is more intense, ] ..While Arnav  can concentrate fully on Khushi ..Khushi is hindered by baggage's..She has family, status and La factor which prevents her from  exploring  her feelings .

Edited by tanthya - 18 December 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fazzy-wazzyDTeacherJuicee_Sushiesun2011S.Stephy-Atiya-MarybartonSunoNa...nyxxInfofansunaina02

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Marybarton, if it's love den there is no meter thru which u can quantify who loves who more..

LOVE IS JUST LOVE, NOT LESS NOT MORE, JUST PURE N SIMPLE LOVE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sunaina02

Go to top