At this point, who loves more? Arnav or Khushi? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi does not know what kind of feelings she has towards Arnav. She has undergone too many tribulations, insults, heartbreaks perpetuated by Arnav. But deep down, she knows that he is caring and is concerned about her.It is too early for her to interpret this as love. For fear of her aukat, she does not have the courage to open up and confront him to reach to the truth.
Arnav who has developed intense soft feelings for Khushi, hides them behind his ASR mask.Because of his high-nosed attitude, he is waiting for Khushi to reveal her feelings to him which he can then reciprocate.
such a great post... u dissected their emotions beautifully. i think as of now arnav is in love more. arnav was always more in love that is y is he always goes further to hide his emotion. i think khushi was infatuated by arnav... slightly in love. but after his harsh rejection and pain arnav caused her she is hidden back into her shell and is completely gone is denial abt her feelings. she just doesn't want to think abt it. but i think a little indication of love from arnav brings her feeling to the surface so with la gone im hoping all the love will come to the surface. 
I am glad this is generating replies. The weekends are so boring without the show. I have read all your comments and I love it. Keep it coming ðŸ˜Š

To answer a few issues brought up. I am not trying to quantify the love they feel for each other but to what extent they have each come to terms with it.

For Arnav, I think him being 10 years older and more experienced in relationships has helped him realize that this is something more than infatuation.

For Khushi, this is her first feeling, she imagines it is love (remember the signs stars, flower, heartbeats?) but then realizes it is not returned when she confronts him about the kiss-miss. She also resists it because she knows it is wrong given La, status, his arrogance, etc. But she is not at the point where she would fight for her love. She won't, she is all about doing the right thing even if it means breaking her heart for it (note, the gift scene).

Whereas Arnav is further along as many of you have said, he doesn't feel restrains (he only recently realized he wronged La and broke it off within the hour). He would fight for Khushi, remember how he confronted her for getting engaged and then tried and pushed her to the brink with his "farak nehi parta" tortures. He's more confident about getting what he wants. When he realizes she does love him at the engagement shopping trip, he backs off, having won but unable to enjoy it given their own engagements. Now he has broken his engagement, I am hoping he will finally do something about it already. 🤔 BUT of course the Snake will sting now and all hell will break loose.

Mary
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago
Arnav. Khushi has all but shut down any feelings for him. Her telling devi maiyya that she does not want to think anymore is a case in point.
Originally posted by Marybarton

I am glad this is generating replies. The weekends are so boring without the show. I have read all your comments and I love it. Keep it coming ðŸ˜Š

To answer a few issues brought up. I am not trying to quantify the love they feel for each other but to what extent they have each come to terms with it.

For Arnav, I think him being 10 years older and more experienced in relationships has helped him realize that this is something more than infatuation.
-I think there is some confusion about their ages. The storyline on Wiki and IF says that she is 18 and he is 28. But Nani once introudced him to some guests as her 26yr old grandson who is very mature and successful. 

When ASR say's sorry to KKG for the first time and Khushi confides in him about her parents death and fears she says she lost them at age 8 and even after 15years she is still afraid of the dark... so she is supposed to be 23 according to that.😕

Mary
Arnav loves khushi more at this point in time, the girl hardly recognises her attraction, she calls it dhak dhak and acidity...lol
I think Arnav is more in love and realizes his love for Khushi. She is young, naive and a little pre-occupied with everyone else's business right now.  Besides, he has never let her forget that he doesn't want to talk to her or see her face.  How on earth would she know he loves her, so that she could freely love him?  She knows he does something to her, she doesn't quite get that its love per se.  Before Diwali it was Khushi who was in love and he crushed her.  Now that she has been hurt by Shyam's lies, she's in no mood for love.  I think its going to be a good long while before she realizes how she really feels.  I guess that's why we need a new entry; they can help them both realize how they feel.  Very original.
Why don't they just have them both come closer and get to know each other better?  That's a nice, normal way to understand your feelings.  But I forgot, this is the "serial" world and its far from normal.😉
I think they love each other  but  difference in their social  status makes it harder for kkg to show her feelings openly also her case was that  'once bitten, twice shy'..she had a bad experience with him...because of that he must declare first that he is in love with her.
both equally in their own ways as u correctly said. but definitely Arnav loes more deeply.
think maturity is playing cards here...arnav is able to differentiate...though he announced his engagement out of anger, when he realized that kushi'll haunt him forever, he was ready to give in...(though its known only to him...) first defeat of asr...he thought of getting engaged to prove a point to kushi...but, his love defeated his ego...so, arnav knows it...

kushi, a girl who is naive and who's yet to explore the world...love is like a alien for her...her mind has been preoccupied with her family. she has to bear the responsibility...had arnav been in this position, he would have never realized...but, kushi is able to sense something but she doesn't want to take it further...after that diwali night, kushi's heart has been shattered...

so, its the duty of arnav at this point to love her more...he should go behind kushi to make her realize her love...