Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At this point, who loves more? Arnav or Khushi? - Page 2

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I would say Arnav has upper hand as of now(no offence against Khushi my dear friends...she  will catch up with him soon).She still feels that Arnav and LA are suppose to be together..she is sacrificing I know but what exactly I can't pinpoint.She has feelings for him that is sure,but is it full fledged love?not sure.But she will fall in love with him pretty soon.She has fallen for him now,but will fall in love with him as time goes.
Edited by music1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
I do not have time to go through your list  Mary but till this point Arnav has shown more love than Khushi.

Khushi is still confused about her feelings and as Serialjunkie has mentioned built a shell around her . But that does not mean she loves less. She just has not been able to show it .
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting situation and a good topic to post for discussion. 👍🏼

I think both of them are in love with each other - merely struggling to come to terms with all that it means and more importantly, first and foremost, admitting it!!

The pendulum has definitely swung towards Arnav in the past few weeks though, but hopefully they will BOTH start to show / realise it sooner rather than later. 😊

tanthya thumbnail

Hi Mary,

I would say that Both are equally in love ..but the intensity varies [ Arnav's love is more intense, ] ..While Arnav  can concentrate fully on Khushi ..Khushi is hindered by baggage's..She has family, status and La factor which prevents her from  exploring  her feelings .
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Marybarton, if it's love den there is no meter thru which u can quantify who loves who more..

LOVE IS JUST LOVE, NOT LESS NOT MORE, JUST PURE N SIMPLE LOVE.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
perhaps a more apt question is - who is more aware of their love for the other and not so much as who loves the other more? Again, Arnav seems to be more aware at this point, while KKG is afraid to explore her feelings due to her familial, social, ethical and self-preservationist leanings. 
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ARnav is madly in love with khushi he kinds of acknowledeges his feelings but  hes stilluanble to  go ahead with it khushi for sur eis still in da attarction mode she feels attarcted to arnav but cannot think further Can't even blame her  because he needs to tear away the great ice glass he has around him !
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
I dont want to compare both of them..

I think both of them love each other in their own unique way!! If arnav is protective and possessive about khushi , she too feels the same for him.. afterall they are two bodies one soul...

The story focusses mainly on arnav's feeling not bcoz khushi has lesser feelings for him.. but bcoz he has much more to transform than khushi.. she too has a painful past like arnav but the way she chose to face life is different from him..

she chose show more and more love to the world so that they ll one day feel compelled to bow before her love.. But he chose show hatred to the world which doesnt deserve his love..

So khushi has nothing but love with her.. arnav has nothing but hate with him.. Ofc according to the rest of the world..

He has to pull his mask down now thats y CVs are giving importance to arnav's POV ... But even khushi has to feel her love now.. which is yet to be shown and we will wait for the moment!!!!!
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting topic for the weekend :)

They both love eachother passionately but they are different people and show it and hide it differently bc of their complicated situation!

Yes, Passion is one common thing they both share that is why the connection-they are both very passionate people-they speak their mind, they stand up to things they don't agree with, they are both strong but have a caring and a gentle heart and lastly as Di said once-they both are hot headed!

Also, passion has always been shown between them right from their first meeting-just in differnet forms.

Initially Khushi tried to push those feelings away bc of of how ASR treated her and constantly reminded her of her low class and ofcourse La. Later on when she realizes her feelings, during Diwali night he again treats her like sh*t. She has so much going on in her life as well-so she has not spent so much time and no reason too.

Whereas ASR has more time to figure out his feelings and does not have other worldly problems like Khushi does. His biggest enemy is HIMSELF. He's been hot and cold with her and was in control of how this relationship was headed until he found out Khushi got engaged-that is when he realized that he is not in control and he can lose her-infact he has lost her...

So when he realizes that she is single again-hope the cv's show that he has to try ofcourse "ASR style" to woo her back and not take her for granted!

Edited by RadheKrish1 - 12 years ago
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Both are equally luv each other...❤️