Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At this point, who loves more? Arnav or Khushi?

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been wondering who is more in love with whom? Arnav with Khushi or Khushi with Arnav? I feel Arnav loves Khushi more and Khushi is so young that she needs time to realize that it is really love. But then she loves so much more in her own ways. What do you think? Here's some evidence and situations to consider...

Arnav:
Can recognize her silence over the phone.

Khushi:
Didn't recognize his silence until after during that parental apology sequence and then again recently when she thought she was speaking with Akash.

Arnav: Rejection from Khushi is his single greatest fear, so he can't admit first

Khushi: Fears Arnav's wrath in many ways but then not afraid to put him in his place when she feels her impact on him. So that's possessiveness on her end too

Arnav:
Took La back only cause Khushi expected it of him.

Khushi:
Did not get engaged to hurt Arnav but rather was pressured by Buaji

Arnav:
Saves her from just about everything - starting from her epic falls to wanting to save her from her fiance. As a husband, he won't let her feet touch the ground 😳

Khushi:
Tolerates Arnav's anger a lot, covers for him often, even hides how rough he is with her (abuse aside, that's another issue, the CVs don't know how else to show his passion)

Arnav:
Cannot hide his feelings for her and looses control often

Khushi:
Is all about hiding her feelings (post-Diwali) but never takes her anger out on him unless he pushes her too far

Arnav:
Watches out of her when she doesn't know it and feels her presence more often than she does

Khushi:
Breaks her little heart and puts a smile on her face to present her gift to Arnav and wish him happiness. He wants him to be well, with or without her

Arnav:
Wants Khushi to show her love for him so that when he admits it, his out-pour of emotions won't take his pride. Not pride in loving a girl below him but pride in admitting that he places her above himself 😳

Khushi:
Feels she went to far in loving a man above herself who keeps reminding her of her status but at the same time knows that he would do anything for her. There's real conflict here

Well, what do you think? Is Arnav more in love or Khushi?

Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
At this point the balance swings in Arnav's direction.

After all, he is breaking his engagement with LA because he realizes in some corner of his mind that he has unnamed (kya naam doon) affection for Khushi.

Khushi has all but shut him out of her heart as an act of self-preservation because she fears she will get hurt by ASR again. So she has built this wall around her.

ASR has to do a major chasing effort in the next few months to win her. But he wont do it in an obvious sort of way ie. buying gifts, mumbling sweet nothings etc. he will do the chase ASR style, which basically means it will leave KKG even more confounded.

So confused yaar.. Arnav we know is in love and yet to realize that feeling as love.
Khushi has had her fair share os rejection and wouldn't even dare to think about the word love. She has pushed it so deep inside her heart which now and then fires up and she suppresses it.. It will be very interesting to watch how it all comes up in the following week. How CVs are going to handle it.
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i too think arnav has stonger feelings... he's more deeply in love with her and now its coming out in open in front of others! and thats the way it should be .. because khushi has tolerated a lot... to go through any more.. and if she loves him and confronts he might give her aukat crap again
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
After you put it like that...how can we conclude...looks like in this matter no one beats the other...head to head
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think both are in love with each other equally, however I feel Arnav realises this more so than Khushi...
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Arnav Loves Khushi more now due to his actions
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
though all the outward signs lead to show that Arnav is more in love i don't think so..He is simply more aware of his own feelings.

Khushi loves him as much as he does..only difference is , if she takes any action to show her affection would be called a low class home breaker..she is scared to show her feelings cz of that. cz she is in true sense below him in the eye of the society, and up to a certain extent in his eyes too, even now..it is so easy to make a girl feel like she has committed a crime for loving someone above her..so she is restraining herself..but that doesn't mean she loves him any less...

Arnav has no such fears is showing his feelings..only his ego is stopping him..while for her it is her nature to care for everyone else except her own little heart that is stopping her..

so i think the scale is finally balanced...they r both in love..deeply..and for the first time they r both aware of it and more importantly they will be in a situation where each would know that the other was no longer committed, thus was free to pursue with no guilt attached..

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They are soul mates. Each loves the other equally and would go any length for the others happiness. Khushi has suppressed her feelings due to diwali night. She suppresses her pain through her smile while Arnav does it through his anger. They are incomplete without each other. This week should be fun. Am waiting to see how they interact once they know both are unattached. My inkling is that ASR has to woo her big time since he has put her through hell. I wonder how he will do it. When Arhi were trying to get Akash and Payal together, ASRs way of wooing was for Akash to buy lots of gifts, but somehow he will know that that would never work with Khushi. So, I wonder what he is going to do. It is going to be very interesting to say the least!
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think they both love each other very much but Arnav is much more experiencd and therfore more aware of his feelings. Khushi on the other hand is very naeive in this matter. we also have to remember how Asr ttreated her in the past so even though she has feelings for him, shes keeping them well hiden.