•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sometimes I feel Preeto has the shades of Pride and Prejudice ..

Especially Banjeet's character ..

What do you guys think  ?
I agreeπŸ˜ƒ Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favourites and I too have felt similarities with Preeto. The lead heroine is bright and determined and capable of looking after her entire family like eliza bennet, the lead rajbeer is like mr darcy, quiet and a lile rude in the begining from a rich family but who melts after falling in love with his preeto, Bani is like Lydia, selfish, silly and unconcerned by anyting except her interests. Sonu is like mary quiet and a studious child. Father dotes on preeto and confides in her about everything like elizabeth bennets father did and Ishu is the beautiful older sister who falls in love with dhruv( bingley πŸ˜‰). but here instead of high and mighty sisters dhruv has a mom like that πŸ˜ƒ
frm the start of the show i have noticed Cvs are going in the lines of Pride and Prejudice...πŸ˜ƒ
very very similar actually...especially d sweet-salty rajpreet relation...

oye Friend'sss Film ko choro  πŸ˜³
I love... only Rajbeer-(Aditya) preeto(Ankita)... πŸ€—
well i think its similar to pride n prejudice n then the concept is also a bit from the film ek vivah aisa bhi, n then charachters have a little bit shade of jab we met character speacilly the lead characters