Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Made VM on Jigar & Rashi! CHECK IT OUT!! (Page 4)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I hope there are more Jigar and Rashi fans out there! LOL 

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
lovely vm , really loved it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

For those that haven't, let me know what you thought of my VM!  Smile

hey u r here we miss our show geet make some VM yaar..Smile

utopia88

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

sorry i didn't comment earlier.. it is because i quit this forum... soo.. i thought i would comment on u tube...

nice yaar.. really nice...u took this much effort.. i like it i am sorry geet is ending u might be feeling bad.. i don't know if u can hope to see a love track of rashi and jigar in saathiya.. u know its too much for goham.. i am not going to disappoint u with my words.. i know how it feels.. anyway keep up the good work...Smile

Thanks for commenting! Can you comment on my youtube vm link too and press like!  Smile I will try to make more Jigar & Rashi VMs! Thumbs Up

I don't think you should leave the forum because I actually want to discuss Jigar & Rahi in this forum but this forum seems to love Gopi & Ahem. I find them to be so boring and I don't see any chemistry between them. This is my honest opinion and people shouldn't be offended by it. Big smile 

So I hope you come back!    Smile

Thanks for liking my vm. Yep, I'm sad and pissed that STARONE ended GEET when it had so many storyline possibilities still left!   Cry   GEET is my favourite show and it will always be my favourite forever. Thumbs Up I'm making VMs on GEET & Jigar/Vishal to keep myself from getting too depressed!   Smile

I hope we get a Jigar & Rashi love story at some point! I will quit watching the show if the CVS don't give it because I only reason I even watch this show is for Jigar/Vishal & Rashi!  Smile

I'm actually getting a lot of flack from my buddies for watching a saas bahu show!LOL

you are really enthusiasticLOLLOL.. i am seeing myself in u when i started watching this dumb show... i don't like the way gopi is portrayed (no offence) how can a girl be like this sarvagun sampann OuchOuch ... hamesha rashi ki bezzadhi kar rahi hai each and every incident turns out to make her more useless.. 

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuhinabanik

lovely vm , really loved it Embarrassed

Thanks for liking it! Smile
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

For those that haven't, let me know what you thought of my VM!  Smile

hey u r here we miss our show geet make some VM yaar..Smile

Yep, I miss GEET & MAANEET too! OuchI  will try to make more MAANEET VMS. I'm just looking for the right songs!   LOL

I want Maanet to come back on TV ASAP!  Cry

Do you watch this show regularly?  Smile
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

sorry i didn't comment earlier.. it is because i quit this forum... soo.. i thought i would comment on u tube...

nice yaar.. really nice...u took this much effort.. i like it i am sorry geet is ending u might be feeling bad.. i don't know if u can hope to see a love track of rashi and jigar in saathiya.. u know its too much for goham.. i am not going to disappoint u with my words.. i know how it feels.. anyway keep up the good work...Smile

Thanks for commenting! Can you comment on my youtube vm link too and press like!  Smile I will try to make more Jigar & Rashi VMs! Thumbs Up

I don't think you should leave the forum because I actually want to discuss Jigar & Rahi in this forum but this forum seems to love Gopi & Ahem. I find them to be so boring and I don't see any chemistry between them. This is my honest opinion and people shouldn't be offended by it. Big smile 

Thanks for liking my vm. Yep, I'm sad and pissed that STARONE ended GEET when it had so many storyline possibilities still left!   Cry   GEET is my favourite show and it will always be my favourite forever. Thumbs Up I'm making VMs on GEET & Jigar/Vishal to keep myself from getting too depressed!   Smile

I hope we get a Jigar & Rashi love story at some point! I will quit watching the show if the CVS don't give it because I only reason I even watch this show is for Jigar/Vishal & Rashi!  Smile

I'm actually getting a lot of flack from my buddies for watching a saas bahu show!LOL

you are really enthusiasticLOLLOL.. i am seeing myself in u when i started watching this dumb show... i don't like the way gopi is portrayed (no offence) how can a girl be like this sarvagun sampann OuchOuch ... hamesha rashi ki bezzadhi kar rahi hai each and every incident turns out to make her more useless.. 

lol But the SNS CVS are testing my patience now! I don't know how long I will be able to hang on!  They aren't allowing Rashi's character to grow! ughh so frustrating!   Angry

I'm only tolerating SNS for Jigar/Vishal & Raji!    Thumbs Up

Try to post more often! At least post in my threads!  I need more Raji fans to chat with!   Big smile

True, Gopi Bahu to me is a very lacklustre character! I guess you and I are the only ones who love Raji but dislike Gohem.   LOL 
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

lol But the SNS CVS are testing my patience now! I don't know how long I will be able to hang on!  They aren't allowing Rashi's character to grow! ughh so frustrating!   Angry

I'm only tolerating SNS for Jigar/Vishal & Raji!    Thumbs Up

Try to post more often! At least post in my threads!  I need more Raji fans to chat with!   Big smile

True, Gopi Bahu to me is a very lacklustre character! I guess you and I are the only ones who love Raji but dislike Gohem.   LOL 

no when i come to this forum there was some more people like us.. but they quit... these cv's are taking from bad to worst they again made rashi negative.. why??? if she is caught again. i don't know how jigar will accept her ever again.. maybe she will make jigar accept her again with her kalakaris to impress him.. lekin mera dar yeh hai ki usko ek kalakari bhi teek se karna nahi aatha...

utopia88

Go to top