Made VM on Jigar & Rashi! CHECK IT OUT!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! I made my first VM on Jigar & Rashi! Check it out below and tell me what you thought of my VM!  😊

Can you guys also go to youtube and comment & press like on my VM if possible! Comment on what you thought of it! 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-cCzYRhKNIfeature=related=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
that was lovely preet!! nice VM, loved all the scenes in it, it looks as if they are both in love and a proper couple, unlike right now in SNS,...great job!! ⭐️
Originally posted by famzii05

that was lovely preet!! nice VM, loved all the scenes in it, it looks as if they are both in love and a proper couple, unlike right now in SNS,...great job!! ⭐️

Thanks for liking it! 😊 I love the chemistry between Vishal & Rucha! It's so natural!  😍

I miss their cute scenes! I hope they will fall in love again!  😍

Can you also go to youtube and comment & press like on my VM! 😃
wonderful vm...wow ...jigar was so in love with rashi wasn't he?...both looked very good...
Originally posted by varshu27

wonderful vm...wow ...jigar was so in love with rashi wasn't he?...both looked very good...

Thanks for liking it! 😊 

Yep, Jigar genuinely loved Rashi but Rashi took Jigar's love for granted!   If I had a husband like Jigar I would be the happiest person on earth!  😭

I hope their love story develops further!  😍

That was a great video. I'm glad you made it. There isn't much on this forum on Rashi and Jigar lately so it's refreshing to see this (not that I don't love Gopi and Ahem). I want Jigar and Rashi to work things out...such a great couple. They too LIke gopi and Ahem have amazing chemistry. Excited to see where their story leads and exiced to see them fall back into love with eachother agian
Originally posted by love_goahem

That was a great video. I'm glad you made it. There isn't much on this forum on Rashi and Jigar lately so it's refreshing to see this (not that I don't love Gopi and Ahem). I want Jigar and Rashi to work things out...such a great couple. They too LIke gopi and Ahem have amazing chemistry. Excited to see where their story leads and exiced to see them fall back into love with eachother agian

Thanks! Glad you liked it!  😊

Yep, I really want Jigar and Rashi to find their way back to each other. Rashi seems to be mending her ways so I hope we get to see their love story develop soon. 👍🏼

To be honest, I'm not a fan of Gopi & Ahem. I actually started watching the show just this November for Jigar/Vishal & Rashi. 😊

For those that haven't, let me know what you thought of my VM!  😊

I hope there are more Jigar & Rashi fans out there!😆
Bumping this post for those that haven't seen my VM yet!👍🏼