Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 41: INN LAMHON KE DAAMAN MEIN (Page 74)

-BebaakBegum- IF-Sizzlerz
-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Then the camera focusses on AMAR aka REY...i can't express how pleasing amar's acting is…coz m a big big fan of KSG and his AWESOME acting…and when I see AMAR and his mind blowing expressions….BANG!!!! the only thing they remind me of is KSG…the same hand antics…the naugty smile….and even nature wise he too is  very jovial in IVs like KSG….his eyes has that PIERCING GAZE…which can make any gal go weak in her knees…thus kria  being nervous is a small thing lolaa…the way he looks it creates that magnetic aura which makes one addicted to the scene…the way he is urging her to speak …speak wat her heart says is truly commendable

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~~ MICK ~~namylovkriyanshsweetshine

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@aarti-i know champ n ammy were too gud miss dem par i wish ki last main jab sab wapas aye the tab kash champ bhi hota !!!!
@farah-yes i miss them too i ya i love recky n ammy n cghamp really remind me of recky
wish we would get some more recky scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

~~ MICK ~~ Goldie
~~ MICK ~~
~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Then the camera focusses on AMAR aka REY...i can't express how pleasing amar's acting is'coz m a big big fan of KSG and his AWESOME acting'and when I see AMAR and his mind blowing expressions'.BANG!!!! the only thing they remind me of is KSG'the same hand antics'the naugty smile'.and even nature wise he too is  very jovial in IVs like KSG'.his eyes has that PIERCING GAZE'which can make any gal go weak in her knees'thus kria  being nervous is a small thing lolaa'the way he looks it creates that magnetic aura which makes one addicted to the scene'the way he is urging her to speak 'speak wat her heart says is truly commendable

AWESOME... Smile AUR???

sweetshine

-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

@aarti-i know champ n ammy were too gud miss dem par i wish ki last main jab sab wapas aye the tab kash champ bhi hota !!!!
@farah-yes i miss them too i ya i love recky n ammy n cghamp really remind me of recky
wish we would get some more recky scenes
he was upposed to come that tym but pankit couldn't come coz of sum priorities personal lifeApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Akshu--sweetshine

-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

not to forget…kria has that dizzy expression which gives a very intense touch to the scene…it looks as if rey's husky voice is making her intoxicated….she is drowning in that passion where only both of them exist…..and then kria says "agar koi aa gya to.." ok for me this dialogue is very prominent…..mostly because….it reflects the confusion in kria's mind…the way she basically needs tym to think over it…coz  her saying "koi aagya to"  shows how much her mind n heart are battling and she is giving excuses to him n herself too… and rey's eyes here as well…oh my gosh…I just love the way..he is urging her to speak up…. M in love with how this scene came out….so simple n plain…yet so spectacular!!!!

~~ MICK ~~sweetshine

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ MICK ~~

HIII ALL...
hey

~~ MICK ~~

-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
hey bhagwan why si everyone so selowww

~~ MICK ~~sweetshine

~~ MICK ~~ Goldie
~~ MICK ~~
~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

not to forget'kria has that dizzy expression which gives a very intense touch to the scene'it looks as if rey's husky voice is making her intoxicated'.she is drowning in that passion where only both of them exist'..and then kria says "agar koi aa gya to.." ok for me this dialogue is very prominent'..mostly because'.it reflects the confusion in kria's mind'the way she basically needs tym to think over it'coz  her saying "koi aagya to"  shows how much her mind n heart are battling and she is giving excuses to him n herself too' and rey's eyes here as well'oh my gosh'I just love the way..he is urging her to speak up'. M in love with how this scene came out'.so simple n plain'yet so spectacular!!!!

ME TOOO LOVEDDD IT... I WAS THINKING TO WRITE SOMETHING ON THIS AS WELL.. MAY BE WILL DO IT LATER..

BUT Y DOES SWAYAM SAYS IN BTS KI SWARON ARE HELPING KRIYAANSH MOVE ON.. ??? M CONFUSED..

SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME..

sweetshine

Go to top