Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 41: INN LAMHON KE DAAMAN MEIN (Page 142)

LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Joined: 12 November 2010
Posts: 25126

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
It's 5:45 pm right now. There?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh960

KriYaansh960 IF-Sizzlerz
KriYaansh960
KriYaansh960

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 10720

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Precap was just something else entirely. I have no words to describe how ADORABLE Rey is

i mean i have always read in FF's about this !! but now i get to see it !! and asking her to cum in his dreams !!! haye !!!! 
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Joined: 12 November 2010
Posts: 25126

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh960

Originally posted by GeetHSP

Originally posted by kriyansh960

it can be a task u knoe !!! to do a HOT number !!! 

With Rey? That's all I care aboutDay Dreaming actually that's not true...even if Kria was doing a hot dance...i'd love to see Rey's expressions from the sidelines. Isn't it the KR/RK whatever they're called party...what if another guy takes an interest in her? I like this idea...I'm excited!

yeah i know !! i have always loved to see rey jealous !! he wasn't that jealous when KSG came !!

Rey jealous would be SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I mean, we've already seen Kria jealous countless amount of times...we should flip the tables!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh960

KriYaansh960 IF-Sizzlerz
KriYaansh960
KriYaansh960

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 10720

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GeetHSP

It's 5:45 pm right now. There?

it's 2:45 here raat ke !!! hahaha !!
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Joined: 12 November 2010
Posts: 25126

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh960

Originally posted by GeetHSP

Precap was just something else entirely. I have no words to describe how ADORABLE Rey is

i mean i have always read in FF's about this !! but now i get to see it !! and asking her to cum in his dreams !!! haye !!!! 

AYE HAYE HAYE! Kya baat hai! Lol. I loved how she was speechless afterwards...


Edited by GeetHSP - 21 December 2011 at 3:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh960

KriYaansh960 IF-Sizzlerz
KriYaansh960
KriYaansh960

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 10720

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Originally posted by kriyansh960

Originally posted by GeetHSP

Originally posted by kriyansh960

it can be a task u knoe !!! to do a HOT number !!! 

With Rey? That's all I care aboutDay Dreaming actually that's not true...even if Kria was doing a hot dance...i'd love to see Rey's expressions from the sidelines. Isn't it the KR/RK whatever they're called party...what if another guy takes an interest in her? I like this idea...I'm excited!

yeah i know !! i have always loved to see rey jealous !! he wasn't that jealous when KSG came !!

Rey jealous would be SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I mean, we've already seen Kria jealous countless amount of times...we should flip the tables!

agreed !! kria lukd so so so CUTE  being jealous now it's rey's turn !!! hahaha !!! 
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Joined: 12 November 2010
Posts: 25126

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh960

Originally posted by GeetHSP

It's 5:45 pm right now. There?

it's 2:45 here raat ke !!! hahaha !!

Hawww Alisha not again! Lol. Hopefully there's no guests coming over this timeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh960

KriYaansh960 IF-Sizzlerz
KriYaansh960
KriYaansh960

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 10720

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Originally posted by kriyansh960

Originally posted by GeetHSP

Precap was just something else entirely. I have no words to describe how ADORABLE Rey is

i mean i have always read in FF's about this !! but now i get to see it !! and asking her to cum in his dreams !!! haye !!!! 

AYE HAYE HAYE! Kya baat hai! Lol. I loved how she was speechless afterwards...

i don't understand why did she not go with him !!! Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
LAST TO SAY LUV ARSHA will be their biggest fan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: -BebaakBegum-   Replies: 1091   Views: 46112

-BebaakBegum- 1091 46112 03 May 2012 at 3:07pm by .Prometheus.
Photoshot for Arsha!!!

2 3 4 5

Author: faticutie03   Replies: 33   Views: 5337

faticutie03 33 5337 03 February 2012 at 12:54pm by sun-naaaaaaaaa
ARSHA ARSHA ARSHA ARSHA-!!!!

2 3

Author: MAYURFAN001   Replies: 22   Views: 8568

MAYURFAN001 22 8568 10 January 2012 at 4:07am by dazzlerfan
IN LAMHO KE DAAMAN ME - ArSha's MEJIC

2 3 4 5

Author: kumjoo   Replies: 34   Views: 2560

kumjoo 34 2560 10 December 2011 at 4:10pm by SSsanasonu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index