KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 41: INN LAMHON KE DAAMAN MEIN - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kriyansh960

GUYZ !! I WATCHED THE EPISODE FINALLY !!! AND THE CHEST THUMPING !!!!!!! HAYE !! DHAK DHAK KARNE LAGA !!! ☺️  ☺️

HAHA!!! You betcha! No comment about Amar's shirtlessness?😉
Originally posted by GeetHSP

HAHA!!! I can tell! So what are we so hyper about today?

SHIRTLESSS AMARRR REYYY HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣

AND AND... AWWWEEE CUTEEE DREAMS MAIN AOGII WALA REYYY AWWW..* pulling his cheeks again*  🤣🤣🤣AWWW

HEY BHAGWAN!!!!!!! its FREAKING ME!!!!

My gosh, the precap was so CUTE! Especially the sapno mein aayegi part and all of sudden Kria was speechless. 😆

😆😆REY is SUPERCUTE uske ques kitne cutee hai😳😆awww

😍...I know. I still can't believe yesterday's episode actually happened. I've been stuck in Kriyaansh dreamland since then😛

i knw i stilll cnt believe it especially today dey did not cont dat scene my heart was lyk jumping was it REAL😳😆
Originally posted by bakho

SHIRTLESSS AMARRR REYYY HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣

AND AND... AWWWEEE CUTEEE DREAMS MAIN AOGII WALA REYYY AWWW..* pulling his cheeks again*  🤣🤣🤣AWWW

Aww don't remind me!😛 He looked so incredibly cute today (and yesterday as well...when his white shirt was actually on😆). That was ADORABLE! I mean how do you respond to that? With his cute little face expression...😃

Originally posted by kajen

HEY BHAGWAN!!!!!!! its FREAKING ME!!!!

GOOSEBUMPSSS... *FAINTS*...

gets up... sees  *diesss* 

goes to heaven... see frm dere...

*SUUUEEECCIIIDEEE*

☺️ 🤣
Originally posted by sweetshine

My gosh, the precap was so CUTE! Especially the sapno mein aayegi part and all of sudden Kria was speechless. 😆

😆😆REY is SUPERCUTE uske ques kitne cutee hai😳😆awww
[/QUOTE]

😍...I know. I still can't believe yesterday's episode actually happened. I've been stuck in Kriyaansh dreamland since then😛
[/QUOTE]

i knw i stilll cnt believe it especially today dey did not cont dat scene my heart was lyk jumping was it REAL😳😆
[/QUOTE]

I agree...I was SO READY for the Kriyaansh scene today...I mean Rey's arms on both sides of Kria when she has no where else to go...sigh..
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Aww don't remind me!😛 He looked so incredibly cute today (and yesterday as well...when his white shirt was actually on😆). That was ADORABLE! I mean how do you respond to that? With his cute little face expression...😃

i knwww riteee...
awww
we alll areee awwwinggg pata nai frm how many daysss...
nd aaj tou wid..DREAMS MAIN AOGI NA!! OMGGeee...awwwing plus pulling his cheeks mode is on!! haha awww he isss shooo cuutteee *pulling cheeks* 🤣
Ok ab me sleeping
gn
bye farah
jasmin
preety
bakho
alisha
n yamini

i knwww riteee...
awww
we alll areee awwwinggg pata nai frm how many daysss...
nd aaj tou wid..DREAMS MAIN AOGI NA!! OMGGeee...awwwing plus pulling his cheeks mode is on!! haha awww he isss shooo cuutteee *pulling cheeks* 🤣

Lol yes...even I've been awwing for many days now. Since the moment I saw the Radha Kaise Na Jale and in Lamhon Ke Daman promos. Even I want to pull his cheeks now😛 TOO CUTE yaar!