Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kajen

mick kisi ko to chodh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
farah meera
priyanaka soni, shakti mohan, n now alisha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
we got AT ka casanova
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AREE NAHIN RE.. ALISHA NAHIN HAI.. BAS SHAKTI N PRIYANKA SONI.. NO NEW ADDITIONS TO THIS
FILHAALLL... 😆
Originally posted by ~~ MICK ~~

LOLZ.. ISS NAAM K SAATH MERE KAYI SAD N HAPPY YAADEIN JUDI HUI HAIN.. PATA NAHIN ACHA SAMJHU K BURA
u mean my name
ya its very common name
but i can surely say u will be happy to meet me here😊

Edited by namylovkriyansh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

@alisha-chup kyu hai kuch bolti kyu nahi???
@farah-i know aur ab hum kriyaansh AT main dmg disscuss kar rahe hai par i loved atul n armaans friendship too
i also loved champ n ammy
missed champ  like anything when armaan returned to the show coz that tym araman needed supprt and champ was the best person for that😭
Originally posted by sweetshine

WAT Mick aur Meera ye ab hua🤣🤣🤣

ab Mick gana gayega KYA KARU PH LADIES MAI HOON AADAT SE MAJBUR🤣🤣🤣
FOR UR KIND INFO, I AM NOT SINGLE N READY TO MINGLE.. LOLZ

Ok m literally in AWW of how the little sweet confession was enacted by our lovely ARSHA…so m gonna describe that 10 min scene in my way...the scene was so impactful that I can't help but describe it!!!

so the scene here basically starts with rey moving forward towards kria taking slow steps..making her nervous like hell….just love the way shakti has portrayed kria's character in the most amazing way…the nervousness looks so real…that little action of pressing the lips in nervousness and looking down towards the ground coz  of the battle her heart was playing….this looks so real….kria's shyness and the inner battle is all visible in her eyes…which makes the scene beautiful than ever….

Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

@alisha-chup kyu hai kuch bolti kyu nahi???
@farah-i know aur ab hum kriyaansh AT main dmg disscuss kar rahe hai par i loved atul n armaans friendship too

🤣🤣ye tou humari purani aadat hai AT mai kabhi on the topic nahi re sakte kitna bhatakte hai hum🤣🤣

and me 2 i LUVD AMMY nd CHAMP ki FRNDSHIP awww i soo MISS dem😳🤣

gosh RECKY reminds me of AMMY and CHAMP😳😆
Originally posted by namylovkriyansh

u mean my name
ya its very common name
but i can surely say u will be happy to meet me here😊

LOLZ.. I KNOW.. WAS JUST KIDDING.. !! 😃
Originally posted by ~~ MICK ~~

FOR UR KIND INFO, I AM NOT SINGLE N READY TO MINGLE.. LOLZ
OYE HOYE MICK😛😆😆
Originally posted by kajen

Ok m literally in AWW of how the little sweet confession was enacted by our lovely ARSHA'so m gonna describe that 10 min scene in my way...the scene was so impactful that I can't help but describe it!!!

so the scene here basically starts with rey moving forward towards kria taking slow steps..making her nervous like hell'.just love the way shakti has portrayed kria's character in the most amazing way'the nervousness looks so real'that little action of pressing the lips in nervousness and looking down towards the ground coz  of the battle her heart was playing'.this looks so real'.kria's shyness and the inner battle is all visible in her eyes'which makes the scene beautiful than ever'.

YAYYY CONTINUEEE😆
but yeah soo true Kria's sharmana and all dose gosh Shakti did it soo beautifully everything felt soo real😳😳
SEETI MAARNE WALA SMILEY HONA CHAHIYE THA... LOLZ... WUD HAVE BEEN MY FAV.. LOL