KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 41: INN LAMHON KE DAAMAN MEIN - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago

HAYEEE! Kriya tumhare peche aaonga main!☺️ tumhain follow karonga🤪 when he said these twwo liness I WASS LIKEE OMGG!😳😍

Originally posted by kritid3lover

i love how amar reacts to the bombaard boy- mein ! aaahh * sets his hair *

YES and he knew the answer by just she looked at himm!☺️☺️☺️ AHH!☺️ and he then said ur even bombard but when she said that she said it from her dil i was laughing like she wanted him to say her name rather than deeps!🤣
@ sam thnx rey !! *hugs*

@ krti !! awein !!! as mein pagal hogai ho !!

wese guyz !! sum gurl started a topic that swaron shld be give screen space !! and me getting pissed as waha fight shuru !!! 😡
Originally posted by Shamsaaa.

YES and he knew the answer by just she looked at himm!☺️☺️☺️ AHH!☺️ and he then said ur even bombard but when she said that she said it from her dil i was laughing like she wanted him to say her name rather than deeps!🤣

tht was hillarious🤣 u should see her face jab woh deepika ki taarif kiye jaa raha hai and kiye jaa raha hai!!!🤣 

Originally posted by kriyansh960

@ sam thnx rey !! *hugs*

wese guyz !! sum gurl started a topic that swaron shld be give screen space !! and me getting pissed as waha fight shuru !!! 😡

cant they understand😕 MAN! they had their screenspace before now it's KriYansh time and later on it will be equal!🥱

*huggies backk*😳

Originally posted by kritid3lover

tht was hillarious🤣 u should see her face jab woh deepika ki taarif kiye jaa raha hai and kiye jaa raha hai!!!🤣 

yeahh and she said even somthigns during what he said about deeps!🤣🤣🤣 but couldnt understand did you get what she says!?🤣🤣🤣

@ sam thnx rey !! *hugs*

i think november mein they got the screen with the secret admirer and all that...i like swaron also but it has to be balanced na!!
only 4 minutes left !!! *screams*

shirtless AMAR !!! ☺️

only 4 minutes left !!! *screams*

shirtless AMAR !!! ☺️

and KRIYANSHHH IN FE!☺️☺️☺️
wese guyz live tv mein me watching HHL and they raghav sia jungle scene is going on and the BG music is roop tera mastana !! reminds me of kriyansh !! hahahahaha !!