Andrew Likes Mehak!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I doubt if Mehak will come back now thought I would like her to.

I think the weekend suprise she was talking about on her blog was probably about salmaan entering the house and bashing the housemates. 😳
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Yea could be. But why was Nishu saying Mahek will be back? Even the article on Symonds' and PM's exit said some contestant will enter. πŸ˜•

Link to that article?

I think if she is coming as early as tomorrow, then by now there would be buzz in media about it and even pics would be out by now.  And then Sanju already mentioned the remaining housemates as TOP 5 contestants. The finale is on 7th Jan, so there could be two more evictions before then. So who knows she can be back ? πŸ˜›

BTW, does anyone know if Tanya started this FB page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mahek-Chahal-Should-Not-Come-Back-In-Bigg-Boss5/178897175540421?sk=wall

Its writing style seems familiar in some comments πŸ˜‰

Can't find the article anymore. But I swear I saw it somewhere on this forum. I'm probably hallucinating. πŸ˜†

I hope she's back or else the game will be too one-sided. I am hoping Nishu is correct about her re-entry as well. 

Did Tanya get banned again? Mr. Sameer Ahmed on the other hand is busy on twitter providing IF links to Pooja Bedi. πŸ˜†

mr sameer ahmad iz jst way 2 muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sending d links 2 pooja bediπŸ˜†

mr sameer ahmad tellin PB 2 report ppl 2 cyber copz bt wt iz he/she iz doing him/herself??he/she iz also swearing at othr pplπŸ˜†

Everytime Sameer Ahmed tweets Pooja Bedi, I tweet him 5X more. πŸ˜†

what is ur id on twitter?

would love 2 read ur tweetsπŸ˜†
i wish that mehak would come back soon.

^^^Mrscrixus. πŸ˜†Are you harpizqueen on twitter? 

following u 😊