Hitler Didi

Only watchable show on ZEE TV

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I might not participate in the forum .I watch the show ..It may be inspired by Jeevan Dhara ..But this is the only show on Zee Tv which is watchable..All other shows are in stagnation stage..They are not providing anything new or any fresh approach ..I hope this show continue to entertain us the way it is doing ..What u all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naveg thumbnail
hehe 
1st welcome too the hd forums 
2nd 
its total diff rant the Jeevan Dhara ..
do u see the new promo  of hd ??
its awesome dear ..
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
welcome to the forum!😉
n yes I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! u know what? this is the first time m watching any soap on Zee Tv😃
Love InShi ❤️
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome!  I have no idea what this serial is modelling its direction off BUT what i do know, is that HD is awesome & entertaining.  it's been a really long time since i anticipated watching a serial on zee & without it the weekends feel so dead 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its definitely the best show on Zee...only one I can tolerate due to realistic treatment.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So agree with you Pia.I letf watching Zee months ago when AJ ended and after that no show could impress me Rather some show depressed me.😉😆But HD is truly a different show and Rati is very well in her character.Plus many other character are also entertaining and adorable.Show seems very fresh and adorable. I like it.