Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah this whole week will be the break up news breaking, Payash engagement! Nani, Anjali lectures and drama etc!

THEN La leaving! So may be Wednesday by the time the story moves even an inch! It will be Christmas by the time something does happen and also maybe the next ME will be the "big twist"!

Either way the next 2 days are going to be all high drama with the Raizada's and their emmotional blackmail of Arnav and La making her exit! I hope LA tells Mrs Cry baby and Nani to put a sock in it, coz SHE is not about to get engaged to someone who has told her he is not in love with her and never was!

They cant MAKE La get engaged to Arnav aganist her will unlike what they are trying to do to Arnav! SHE is not their daughter / sister, so they cant force HER!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Oh Shybabe, That's putting it like it is. So thanks.😉 LOL😆😆😆😆😆
Way to burst so many fans bubble!😆😆😆😆😆
LOved your post.😊
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm ready  ..Now that LA is leaving and both ASR and khushi are free,the story is gonna move forward. . Thanks for your post keep them coming dear . You hard work is appreciated.Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
Thanks Shy. Its going to be wednesday or thrusday that we will see something different other than breakup news breaking in front of family and than the postmartum of the news... It will be middle of this week and probably week that will move story another inch. I am expecting the engagement of ARHI post new year. For heaven sake I want CVs to make it look from both ends. No forced engagement please.. They should ask Khushi about her opinion.
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Bring it on
I am ready 

Guys humble req
I fu r looking for just arhi it ain't going to happen without story moving and for that to move forward lot of characters are involved so pls give it a thought before u guys put negativity  to it

Thanks shy
Rin630 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this! Compeletly agree with your prediction and the fact that it's a mature love story! 😊
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luv reading your post, it will be exactly like that but im not going to complain because in real life these issues take time, understanding, lots of mixed feelings, emotions  and millions of questions to deal with.
Its not a simple " we'v decided not to get married" and evry1 accepts it just like that. There is 1 heartbroken girl who has changed her-self beyond recognition to be accepted by this famly, so for her sake it would be nice if this issue was dealt with in the appropriat way. She deserves a little limelight before she departs.

I am so looking forward to the dance sequence tmrro, both Khushi and La looks beautiful. still have bout 20 hrs to go but jahan itna intazar kiya vahan 20 ghentay aur sahi.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
only you shy well said thank you  for the pm

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shyla 🤗

Awesome post yet again ⭐️

I seriously don't expect anything from the show as they are already doing an awesome job 😃 Yes, I criticize the show but I don't expect rabba ve moments all the time 😆

If ArHi are doing rabba ve all the time, how will the story progress ? 😆
If i am able to tolerate that snakewa, then I don't think I can offer anymore 🤣

And I am mature enough like you and our lovely members, to ignore the bashers like snakewa and move on 😳

Love you Shyla 🤗

Edit: Thanks for the pm dear 😳

Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Bring it on!! I am definitely ready!!