-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I went searching for something...ignore the Good Afternoon at the top...Wink

That is a beautiful quote ! Nazma needs to read it and enjoy the moment.. Forget about your new reputation ..just live this moment ROFL

It is a gorgeous quote!!

I'm loving and living the moment!!!

Do you know what makes this weird, I even said to Kristin yesterday that I'm not so good at the whole romance part of writing!! And Ayesha wanted a GoHem filled OS so I was wracking my brains to write this!!

I'm also crap at writing romance, I find it easier to write comedy, the inspiration being the Saathiya serial itself, but you drew from your mills and boons that you read. I borrowed one novel from the library and 3 mills and boons and I keep renewing them but not reading them, I'm not really feeling like reading them, perfect opportunity a weekend has gone, or well they is always Christmas break.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

That is a beautiful quote ! Nazma needs to read it and enjoy the moment.. Forget about your new reputation ..just live this moment ROFL

It is a gorgeous quote!!

Do you know what makes this weird, I even said to Kristin yesterday that I'm not so good at the whole romance part of writing!! And Ayesha wanted a GoHem filled OS so I was wracking my brains to write this!!

Are you trying to push the fault onto Ayesha to lose your reputation again by any chance?

lol can't really!! She didn't ask for the bondage - that was my own minds creation!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

This is funny to me...I was wondering about this Note I see under every thread.

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

Shouldn't these "sexually explicit/po*nographic" FFs be banned? LOL (Though we enjoy them very much) I was just wondering.

I am gonna be banned soon LOL 

I always post things lile 'thanks for sharing' or 'thank you dear' or is this extra word saving me from being banned? LOL

llSerenityllNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

It is a gorgeous quote!!

I'm also crap at writing romance, I find it easier to write comedy, the inspiration being the Saathiya serial itself, but you drew from your mills and boons that you read. I borrowed one novel from the library and 3 mills and boons and I keep renewing them but not reading them, I'm not really feeling like reading them, perfect opportunity a weekend has gone, or well they is always Christmas break.

You're right there!!
I have 11 years experience of reading M&B's so it came out in my writing!!

They're an easy read - don't take much brain power!!

Ichangedit

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

Shouldn't these "sexually explicit/po*nographic" FFs be banned? LOL (Though we enjoy them very much) I was just wondering.

I always post things lile 'thanks for sharing' or 'thank you dear' or is this extra word saving me from being banned? LOL

Rofl ! I would think that Nazma would be banned before you. LOL After all, she did tie up poor Gopi ..left her all alone with the big bad (but handsome) wolf ,Ahem in a dark locked room. LOL

IchangeditNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Note:

sexually explicit, po*nographic offensive to any religion, race or community abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.

LOL Same here!!

Although in defence of my OS most of it was implied!!

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

It is a gorgeous quote!!

Are you trying to push the fault onto Ayesha to lose your reputation again by any chance?

lol can't really!! She didn't ask for the bondage - that was my own minds creation!!

No you can't. The only thing you can push on her is that you were under time pressure and therefore didn't think about the bondage part before sharing it with innocent minds like ... like Ermm There must be one innocent mind around. But I can't think of one in the moment LOL

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Yeah yeah you'd all have liked to have swapped places with Gopi!!

IchangeditllSerenityll

Go to top