NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Well the youngest is 13 - but they're all a bunch of perverts themselves anyway!! The rest of them are of age!!

Anyway I've lived through worse!! - When I was 13 my dad found the Mills and Boons I hid under my pillow!!

Well, now we know where they got their pervertedness from -cough- Nazma -cough- ROFL

LOL Can't really say much to that!!

alright let me in on the joke what are mills and boons?Confused

I think it may be better if you see for yourself...on Google  LOL (I had to do it too) I read V.C andrews (equally perverted I'm guessing)

Now I am getting it ROFL

Yeah well I used to hide them from my parents because of the half naked men on the covers, but my dad decided to clean my bedroom because it was a tip and found them!!!
Didn't stop me reading them though!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Well the youngest is 13 - but they're all a bunch of perverts themselves anyway!! The rest of them are of age!!

Anyway I've lived through worse!! - When I was 13 my dad found the Mills and Boons I hid under my pillow!!

Well, now we know where they got their pervertedness from -cough- Nazma -cough- ROFL

I think it may be better if you see for yourself...on Google  LOL (I had to do it too) I read V.C andrews (equally perverted I'm guessing)

Now I am getting it ROFL

Yeah well I used to hide them from my parents because of the half naked men on the covers, but my dad decided to clean my bedroom because it was a tip and found them!!!

Never stopped me either Wink

NazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Now I am getting it ROFL

Which is exactly why I read V.C andrews. When  you see the cover.. there is absolutely nothing perverted about it. You read it and Oh my god LOL I will leave the rest to your imagination. (since yours runs so wild Nazma ROFL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I went searching for something...ignore the Good Afternoon at the top...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Now I am getting it ROFL

Which is exactly why I read V.C andrews. When  you see the cover.. there is absolutely nothing perverted about it. You read it and Oh my god LOL I will leave the rest to your imagination. (since yours runs so wild Nazma ROFL)

You get one person tied up and you get a reputation!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-IchangeditllSerenityll

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I went searching for something...ignore the Good Afternoon at the top...Wink

That is lovely NafisaEmbarrassed

-Nafisa-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Now I am getting it ROFL

And you won't be losing this reputation anytime soon NazmaTongue I will make sure of that

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Now I am getting it ROFL

That is just how the world runs sweetie Embarrassed Soon you will have boys lining up outside your door expecting more than what you will be offering. (like a slap in their faces)ROFL

Ichangedit

Go to top