Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 56)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm going to disappear for about half an hour cos I have to do some cooking so you guys carry on I'll jump back in when I get back!!


Then I use the time and watch the epi

Gohamhungry go and read your book Host or do you want me to tell you how it ends?

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 8565

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Wink  well insanity's Goal = 150 pages
 
Kistin, Nazma & Gohemhungry...Tongue whats in store for all of us !!!!
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

So guys..I want this to be on the Popular Topic list !! Milan has 143 pages..We can easily reach 150 I'm sure LOL


Are you crazy?! Our reputation will be ruined then for sure!!!

What rep man? Its already flying around in midair LOL N its also for entertainment really..our thread is not that corrupting ! (Oh my god i;m turning into Nazma Confused Save me Kristin ! Cry)
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm going to disappear for about half an hour cos I have to do some cooking so you guys carry on I'll jump back in when I get back!!


Then I use the time and watch the epi

Gohamhungry go and read your book Host or do you want me to tell you how it ends?

I'm on the second chapter ! ROFL I couldn't stop laughing about the thread so I never got to read it further.
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Wink  well insanity's Goal = 150 pages
 
Kistin, Nazma & Gohemhungry...Tongue whats in store for all of us !!!!


No, no, no navyab if you want us to carry on you will have to join as well. This is not a thread to entertain you, if you not taking part in itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

So guys..I want this to be on the Popular Topic list !! Milan has 143 pages..We can easily reach 150 I'm sure LOL


Are you crazy?! Our reputation will be ruined then for sure!!!

What rep man? Its already flying around in midair LOL N its also for entertainment really..our thread is not that corrupting ! (Oh my god i;m turning into Nazma Confused Save me Kristin ! Cry)


There is no hope for you dearTongue

and well then you should get on with it. when we come back vibz might have caught up with usLOL
kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 2705

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Wink  well insanity's Goal = 150 pages
 
Kistin, Nazma & Gohemhungry...Tongue whats in store for all of us !!!!

A lot of entertainment, disgusting but beautiful at the same time LOL In today's epi, you will encounter Nazma's bad rep and denial. You will be manipulated into believing you are sane but you really are not. That is called the spell of insanity. Everything is opposite. Hot is not and not is hot LOL You will most definitely get to see the evil Kristin planning to get all of us banned . Nazma and Kristin teaming up to corrupt me- a young, innocent, helpless little girl Embarrassed- will also be shown. All in all, this will be one wild ride so hang on to your insanity folks ! Here come Kristin, Nazma and Ahlam. Evil Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Weekend Spell- Any Predictions?~

2 3

Author: Bobbi.   Replies: 23   Views: 2036

Bobbi. 23 2036 15 October 2011 at 11:30am by AamiraWilson

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index