Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

So here is the story: Gunda Bhai captures Nazma and forces her to write a corrupting FF to put evil in the minds of young and innocent children (like myself). As she wrote it, a spell of insanity was casted upon her to make her think pervertedly so the FF would be effective to corrupt the innocent. Whoever read the FF was also corrupted and the only way to break the spell was to reenact it with Ahem/Nazim. When he read the FF himself, he also was bound to insanity and went to gunda bhai's adda to get revenge on Nazma, thinking that she wrote these evil and dirty things about him. An important thing to remember is that this spell will make you think that everything hot is not and everything not is hot. LOL Parag, who was hot according to Nazma, came to rescue her and become her knight in shining armor. As they were running away, Nazim came face to face with Nazma and because he was so ugly, Nazma ran the other way back to the gunda bhai. Nazim had to rescue her to get revenge on her. He ran away and tied her to the bed and ravished her. The spell was broken and we realized what we had to do. Each one of us had to be ravished by Ahemji so the spell could be broken. One by one, we were all tied to Ahem's bed and ravished. This left a furious Nazma but a happy ending. Embarrassed

Hey I don't want Ahem I want Jigar Angry How often do I hLOLave to repeat myself!!!! And what do you mean with ravished? do you mean the indian serial way, fully closed and a passionate kiss on the cheek if we are lucky?

Ravished: American movie type of ravished LOL  Ok how about this then...Whoever the individual is in love with from the SNS show..would have to get ravished by them to break the spell..does that satisfy your needs Kristin? LOL

Thats perfect for me LOL

Well done girl for writting it but you are so gonna get banned for itTongue

I'm 15 ! I'm bound to get banned anyway LOL After yelling it out every two seconds..definitely Dead

Poor you Cry

I am having a spell of insanity!!!!!!!!

You get ravished by Jigar for two whole days..longer than Ahem can ravish Gopi ..Can you snap out of it now? LOL

Never!!!! Big smile I am keeping Jigar ji all to myself

How could you be so selfish Kristin? Have you forgotten about the other poor souls who read the OS and love Jigar? They need to be free of the spell also ! Dead

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I know I think I'm going to head off aswell - as usual I still have the kitchen to clean!!!

and you always do it on the middle of the nightLOL

I do!!!

I just can't make myself do it any earlier and the rest of the family are all gone leaving the mess for me!! It's like they think I'm Gopi or something!!

I feel you on that Nazma ! Dead And I am only 15 ! Angry
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

So here is the story: Gunda Bhai captures Nazma and forces her to write a corrupting FF to put evil in the minds of young and innocent children (like myself). As she wrote it, a spell of insanity was casted upon her to make her think pervertedly so the FF would be effective to corrupt the innocent. Whoever read the FF was also corrupted and the only way to break the spell was to reenact it with Ahem/Nazim. When he read the FF himself, he also was bound to insanity and went to gunda bhai's adda to get revenge on Nazma, thinking that she wrote these evil and dirty things about him. An important thing to remember is that this spell will make you think that everything hot is not and everything not is hot. LOL Parag, who was hot according to Nazma, came to rescue her and become her knight in shining armor. As they were running away, Nazim came face to face with Nazma and because he was so ugly, Nazma ran the other way back to the gunda bhai. Nazim had to rescue her to get revenge on her. He ran away and tied her to the bed and ravished her. The spell was broken and we realized what we had to do. Each one of us had to be ravished by Ahemji so the spell could be broken. One by one, we were all tied to Ahem's bed and ravished. This left a furious Nazma but a happy ending. Embarrassed

ClapClapClap

You like it huh? As long as you got to be ravished by Ahemji ..you are ok ..eh ? Apparently..you have a corrupt mind in reality..even before the spell LOL

Well obviously!!
I wrote the OS after all!!
And I have plans for GoHem in my FFs too!! So I was always corrupted!!

Hahaha alrighty then LOL I guess you were ravished by Ahemji for no reason then..Embarrassed That's right..it';s an OS..why did I call it a FF so many times? I'm really having a spell of insanity LOL

I wouldn't call it no reason!!!Wink
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Cute Embarrassed Good nite ! I'm going to leave also..I want to go read LOL (not the corrupting OS..but Host by Stephenie Meyers) Tongue
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap

You like it huh? As long as you got to be ravished by Ahemji ..you are ok ..eh ? Apparently..you have a corrupt mind in reality..even before the spell LOL

Well obviously!!
I wrote the OS after all!!
And I have plans for GoHem in my FFs too!! So I was always corrupted!!

Hahaha alrighty then LOL I guess you were ravished by Ahemji for no reason then..Embarrassed That's right..it';s an OS..why did I call it a FF so many times? I'm really having a spell of insanity LOL

I wouldn't call it no reason!!!Wink

Excluding the pleasure of it..you have no other reason Wink
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

I know I think I'm going to head off aswell - as usual I still have the kitchen to clean!!!

and you always do it on the middle of the nightLOL

I do!!!

I just can't make myself do it any earlier and the rest of the family are all gone leaving the mess for me!! It's like they think I'm Gopi or something!!

I feel you on that Nazma ! Dead And I am only 15 ! Angry

I don't mind doing the dishes though, it's quite therapeutic!!!
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Right night night girls!!!
I'm going to do my best to move my butt into the kitchen!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Hey I don't want Ahem I want Jigar Angry How often do I hLOLave to repeat myself!!!! And what do you mean with ravished? do you mean the indian serial way, fully closed and a passionate kiss on the cheek if we are lucky?

Ravished: American movie type of ravished LOL  Ok how about this then...Whoever the individual is in love with from the SNS show..would have to get ravished by them to break the spell..does that satisfy your needs Kristin? LOL

Thats perfect for me LOL

Well done girl for writting it but you are so gonna get banned for itTongue

I'm 15 ! I'm bound to get banned anyway LOL After yelling it out every two seconds..definitely Dead

Poor you Cry

I am having a spell of insanity!!!!!!!!

You get ravished by Jigar for two whole days..longer than Ahem can ravish Gopi ..Can you snap out of it now? LOL

Never!!!! Big smile I am keeping Jigar ji all to myself

How could you be so selfish Kristin? Have you forgotten about the other poor souls who read the OS and love Jigar? They need to be free of the spell also ! Dead

Not my problem Tongue

He is MINE!!!

Go to top