llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

So here is the story: Gunda Bhai captures Nazma and forces her to write a corrupting FF to put evil in the minds of young and innocent children (like myself). As she wrote it, a spell of insanity was casted upon her to make her think pervertedly so the FF would be effective to corrupt the innocent. Whoever read the FF was also corrupted and the only way to break the spell was to reenact it with Ahem/Nazim. When he read the FF himself, he also was bound to insanity and went to gunda bhai's adda to get revenge on Nazma, thinking that she wrote these evil and dirty things about him. An important thing to remember is that this spell will make you think that everything hot is not and everything not is hot. LOL Parag, who was hot according to Nazma, came to rescue her and become her knight in shining armor. As they were running away, Nazim came face to face with Nazma and because he was so ugly, Nazma ran the other way back to the gunda bhai. Nazim had to rescue her to get revenge on her. He ran away and tied her to the bed and ravished her. The spell was broken and we realized what we had to do. Each one of us had to be ravished by Ahemji so the spell could be broken. One by one, we were all tied to Ahem's bed and ravished. This left a furious Nazma but a happy ending. Embarrassed

Hey I don't want Ahem I want Jigar Angry How often do I hLOLave to repeat myself!!!! And what do you mean with ravished? do you mean the indian serial way, fully closed and a passionate kiss on the cheek if we are lucky?

Ravished: American movie type of ravished LOL  Ok how about this then...Whoever the individual is in love with from the SNS show..would have to get ravished by them to break the spell..does that satisfy your needs Kristin? LOL

Thats perfect for me LOL

Well done girl for writting it but you are so gonna get banned for itTongue

I'm 15 ! I'm bound to get banned anyway LOL After yelling it out every two seconds..definitely Dead

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by famzii05

bye dearies!! this is true now! cuz my sis is screaming at me! bye lovelies! again thanks for the wonderful time! Big smile and nazma, good luck with the spell of insanity, gohem hugary i thought you needed to go ages ago?Wink and kristin, i wont even tell you, im afraid! Ermm byee!

sleep tight, sweet dreams, no nightmares!

seeing is believing and I won't believe it until I see it!!!!

ditto!!

she really went ShockedCry how could she leave us just like this? Without proper good bye? Am feeling heartbroken now Broken Heart

Aww well she'll be back tomorrow!!

Why isn't she coming on today?ConfusedLOL

But it is time for me to go as well. 3.07am here. My mum is getting up in a little over 2 hoursOuch
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

So here is the story: Gunda Bhai captures Nazma and forces her to write a corrupting FF to put evil in the minds of young and innocent children (like myself). As she wrote it, a spell of insanity was casted upon her to make her think pervertedly so the FF would be effective to corrupt the innocent. Whoever read the FF was also corrupted and the only way to break the spell was to reenact it with Ahem/Nazim. When he read the FF himself, he also was bound to insanity and went to gunda bhai's adda to get revenge on Nazma, thinking that she wrote these evil and dirty things about him. An important thing to remember is that this spell will make you think that everything hot is not and everything not is hot. LOL Parag, who was hot according to Nazma, came to rescue her and become her knight in shining armor. As they were running away, Nazim came face to face with Nazma and because he was so ugly, Nazma ran the other way back to the gunda bhai. Nazim had to rescue her to get revenge on her. He ran away and tied her to the bed and ravished her. The spell was broken and we realized what we had to do. Each one of us had to be ravished by Ahemji so the spell could be broken. One by one, we were all tied to Ahem's bed and ravished. This left a furious Nazma but a happy ending. Embarrassed

ClapClapClap

You like it huh? As long as you got to be ravished by Ahemji ..you are ok ..eh ? Apparently..you have a corrupt mind in reality..even before the spell LOL
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

bye dearies!! this is true now! cuz my sis is screaming at me! bye lovelies! again thanks for the wonderful time! Big smile and nazma, good luck with the spell of insanity, gohem hugary i thought you needed to go ages ago?Wink and kristin, i wont even tell you, im afraid! Ermm byee!

ditto!!

she really went ShockedCry how could she leave us just like this? Without proper good bye? Am feeling heartbroken now Broken Heart

It's ok ! She will regret it when she still has the insanity spell on her and is going around acting crazy LOL No ravishing for her ! Angry

sorry kristin----a real goodbye...bye
nazma...ill be back to see the final results...
gohamhungry---no comments...
well, i had to reply to you all because i checked once, final time...bye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Hey I don't want Ahem I want Jigar Angry How often do I hLOLave to repeat myself!!!! And what do you mean with ravished? do you mean the indian serial way, fully closed and a passionate kiss on the cheek if we are lucky?

Ravished: American movie type of ravished LOL  Ok how about this then...Whoever the individual is in love with from the SNS show..would have to get ravished by them to break the spell..does that satisfy your needs Kristin? LOL

Thats perfect for me LOL

Well done girl for writting it but you are so gonna get banned for itTongue

I'm 15 ! I'm bound to get banned anyway LOL After yelling it out every two seconds..definitely Dead

Poor you Cry

I am having a spell of insanity!!!!!!!!
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

I know I think I'm going to head off aswell - as usual I still have the kitchen to clean!!!

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

ditto!!

It's ok ! She will regret it when she still has the insanity spell on her and is going around acting crazy LOL No ravishing for her ! Angry

Just like that ..You're going to leave us Cry and no comments? really? so nice of you ! Shocked
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

ditto!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
She is just like me. I switch me lappy of and then check with my ipod just one more time

Go to top