Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 43)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by famzii05

its time for the spell of insanity to be broken from my side, its time to departure! Gud night! have fun for the rest of the convo!! byee...thanks for the amazing fun right now, it was worth sacrificing my sleep!!!

luv you all!!! mwah! Wink

I can go back and count but I believe that is the 4th time you said that now!!! So I am not believing you anymore!!! Cool

i guess ur right here! but u know what i have to otherwise ill go to sleep in my lesson, which is bad!
it too late...bye...final time...so dont tempt me with all ur funny replies, im being reluctant!!

Edited by famzii05 - 18 December 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Girls just arrange it so Ahem rescues me!!!
No Paragh!!! Please!! I don't think poetry is going to cut it!!

But if ahem does it you are likely to land in hospital with internal bleeding and fractured bones. And there will be only umri, who is able to donate blood for you Confused let someone else do it please
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Oh...someone is feeling brave now eh? An hour ago you didn't want to come anywhere near Nazim/Ahem ! Scared that it would be embarrassing  and look at you now..just begging for him to be you knight in shining armor LOL You don't care about the FF anymore?

Well if you remember I was kidnapped and forced to write the OS!!
And he's my knight in shining armour!!
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

its time for the spell of insanity to be broken from my side, its time to departure! Gud night! have fun for the rest of the convo!! byee...thanks for the amazing fun right now, it was worth sacrificing my sleep!!!

luv you all!!! mwah! Wink

I can go back and count but I believe that is the 4th time you said that now!!! So I am not believing you anymore!!! Cool

i guess ur right here! but u know what i have to otherwise ill go to sleep in my lesson, which is bad!
it too late...bye...final time...so dont tempt me with all ur funny replies, im being reluctant!!

Unfunny reply

Go of little girl, which was corrupted by NazmaJ's OS and pulled into this discussion by me. May your spell of insanity end soonStern Smile
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

paragh is perfect, he will say poetry to confuse the gunda bhai then he willescape like rashi and then you can run after him, cuz you find him so hot...LOL

But then Nazim comes out of nowhere in front of Nazma..Since she finds him so not hot, she runs the other way as though he was a big bad wolf (like in your corrupting FF), and you go back into the gunda bhai's arms. However, Nazim wants to get revenge on you for writing that FF so he saves you just to torture you and tie you up on his bed LOL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

But if ahem does it you are likely to land in hospital with internal bleeding and fractured bones. And there will be only umri, who is able to donate blood for you Confused let someone else do it please

Yeah but there's no Rashi to make beams fall on me so I should be safe enough!!
I have full faith in mu AHemji!!
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Oh...someone is feeling brave now eh? An hour ago you didn't want to come anywhere near Nazim/Ahem ! Scared that it would be embarrassing  and look at you now..just begging for him to be you knight in shining armor LOL You don't care about the FF anymore?

it will be his DUTY to take care of you because you got stck there because of the OS, which was his fault, so shall he take caare of you or will it be paragh?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

However, he does not know that you were forced to write it ! So he comes there to get revenge on you. Use your own words and try them on you Wink

Go to top