Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Kristin you're not leaving are you?

Leave from where? I am sticking around but please remember it's nearly 2am hear and I haven't sleept more then 6 hours the past week thanks to IF Cry I am so addicted and so have a spell of insanity (have to mention it pretty often so that the mods won't forget when they are going to check this thread)

lol you've got your defence down well!!

I'm thinking I might just have to say that I had a panic because I had to get the OS out in time for Ayesha's bday and the lack of sleep temporarily made me lose my moral reasoning!!

Leave it to me I am awesome in making up excuses and beat around the bush until people will just agree with me to get me to shut up. Just need enough of a reason to do it LOL I am a really stubborn person but don't tell anyone

My only defense: I'm an innocent 15-year old girl that unfortunately came across Nazma's corrupting FF and could not stop reading.This led to me to turning corrupted and losing my sanity. Would you like a lollipop? Embarrassed

Yeah you're definitely going to get me banned!!LOL

lol nazma, thats her ultimate motive!! LOL

Now I get!!!!

Nazma and Ayesha have teamed up to get as many of us banned as possible with this OS of hers Shocked

Shocked How could you do this to me?!? I thought we were friends..who were bonding. -cries in a bratty way- I can't believe you would do such a thing to a sweet, innocent 15-year old !You guys disgust me Dead (Am I playing my part enough to not get banned Kristin? LOL)
Shocked

see, now we are all doing kalakaries, thats the ultimate motive, to be corrupted by nazma and then when we reach hospital we get given urmis blood and then we all become kalakarians!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditllSerenityllNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

So it's every girl for herself then????

What happened to solidarity??

Oh don't you dare talk about solidarity ! You lured us into your trap and now we will be banned because of you Confused
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Now I get!!!!

Nazma and Ayesha have teamed up to get as many of us banned as possible with this OS of hers Shocked

Shocked How could you do this to me?!? I thought we were friends..who were bonding. -cries in a bratty way- I can't believe you would do such a thing to a sweet, innocent 15-year old !You guys disgust me Dead (Am I playing my part enough to not get banned Kristin? LOL)
Shocked

Shocked I can't believe this!!! After all the pleasure you got from my OS!!!!

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Leave from where? I am sticking around but please remember it's nearly 2am hear and I haven't sleept more then 6 hours the past week thanks to IF Cry I am so addicted and so have a spell of insanity (have to mention it pretty often so that the mods won't forget when they are going to check this thread)

I'm thinking I might just have to say that I had a panic because I had to get the OS out in time for Ayesha's bday and the lack of sleep temporarily made me lose my moral reasoning!!

Leave it to me I am awesome in making up excuses and beat around the bush until people will just agree with me to get me to shut up. Just need enough of a reason to do it LOL I am a really stubborn person but don't tell anyone

My only defense: I'm an innocent 15-year old girl that unfortunately came across Nazma's corrupting FF and could not stop reading.This led to me to turning corrupted and losing my sanity. Would you like a lollipop? Embarrassed

Now I get!!!!

Shocked

see, now we are all doing kalakaries, thats the ultimate motive, to be corrupted by nazma and then when we reach hospital we get given urmis blood and then we all become kalakarians!!

Rofl hilarious post ! ROFL I think they are graduates from Urmi's school of kalakaris ..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Now I get!!!!

Shocked

sorry nazma, everything is fair in love and war!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Now I get!!!!

Shocked

Not bad put in some more tears and it will be perfectBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Now I get!!!!

Shocked

Pleasure? I think the words you are looking for are Disgust..Corruption.. !!
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Now I get!!!!

Shocked

Not bad put in some more tears and it will be perfectBig smile

Kristin, we, especially nazma needs a kalkari, u can do that right??Wink
Wink

Edited by famzii05 - 18 December 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditllSerenityllNazmaJ

Go to top