The Spell of Insanity (Page 30)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Kristin you're not leaving are you?

Actually I need to be leaving but eh ...Dad's going to pray and having more friends over..Lucky day for me ! I have never been on the computer this late LOL (7:45 is late for me)

Well these days I've been on for far too late!!!
I'm usually on til the early hours, but it's the xmas holidays now so I can sleep in!!!

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Actually I need to be leaving but eh ...Dad's going to pray and having more friends over..Lucky day for me ! I have never been on the computer this late LOL (7:45 is late for me)

i guess ur from the US?

Yup..Don't tell me you are from there also Shocked
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

I have to say I'm constantly surprised!! I keep expecting people to be the same age I am (24)!!

Anyway Goodnight Fahima for when you decide to go!!!LOL

Why? Just like you think everyone is corrupted like you? LOL People usually think I'm 20 because I act mature and look older. But I am only 5 feet tall Confused So I am not quite sure why people would think I'm that old? People keep thinking I'm a senior or in college. Shocked

same here!! im 5 foot 3, tallest, sum1 actual think i was ready to get married!! aling with my sis whos only a few years older and a bit shorter than me!, no way near marriage!! i was really shocked that day,,,,,but then laughed at the stupidity of it!!

Some of my parent's friends have tried to tease me about getting married with their friend's sons..or even their sons..LOL I get very annoyed at the thought and then later laugh at the stupidity also LOL

LOL, shaadi mubarak!
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

oh please don't make me laugh!!! As long as you don't mean 7:45am I am going to say to don't kid with me girlAngry
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

i guess ur from the US?

Yup..Don't tell me you are from there also Shocked

naah, its past midnight, need to go to sleep!!!
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Well these days I've been on for far too late!!!
I'm usually on til the early hours, but it's the xmas holidays now so I can sleep in!!!

Same here..It is winter break here ! Loving every second of it LOL Sleeping late and waking up late..I don't do that much so I'm lucky to finally getting to do it Party
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

I have to say I'm constantly surprised!! I keep expecting people to be the same age I am (24)!!

Why? Just like you think everyone is corrupted like you? LOL People usually think I'm 20 because I act mature and look older. But I am only 5 feet tall Confused So I am not quite sure why people would think I'm that old? People keep thinking I'm a senior or in college. Shocked

same here!! im 5 foot 3, tallest, sum1 actual think i was ready to get married!! aling with my sis whos only a few years older and a bit shorter than me!, no way near marriage!! i was really shocked that day,,,,,but then laughed at the stupidity of it!!

Some of my parent's friends have tried to tease me about getting married with their friend's sons..or even their sons..LOL I get very annoyed at the thought and then later laugh at the stupidity also LOL

5 foot 9 YES I am the tallest Big smileCry
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

5 foot 9 YES I am the tallest Big smileCry

wow, ur tall!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

Go to top