India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 29)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
gohamhungry please remember I have currently having a spell of insanity. So I am so not going to go down with you. I am planning to become a dazzler this month and you won't stop me!!! Evil Smile Nobody can Muhahahaha!!!! Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I have to say I'm constantly surprised!! I keep expecting people to be the same age I am (24)!!

Anyway Goodnight Fahima for when you decide to go!!!LOL

Why? Just like you think everyone is corrupted like you? LOL People usually think I'm 20 because I act mature and look older. But I am only 5 feet tall Confused So I am not quite sure why people would think I'm that old? People keep thinking I'm a senior or in college. Shocked

Well I keep expecting people to be in their twenties on the forum or older because my own little sisters don't watch serials so I don't expect other teenagers to!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-Nafisa-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Kristin you're not leaving are you?

Actually I need to be leaving but eh ...Dad's going to pray and having more friends over..Lucky day for me ! I have never been on the computer this late LOL (7:45 is late for me)
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

I have to say I'm constantly surprised!! I keep expecting people to be the same age I am (24)!!

Why? Just like you think everyone is corrupted like you? LOL People usually think I'm 20 because I act mature and look older. But I am only 5 feet tall Confused So I am not quite sure why people would think I'm that old? People keep thinking I'm a senior or in college. Shocked

same here!! im 5 foot 3, tallest, sum1 actual think i was ready to get married!! aling with my sis whos only a few years older and a bit shorter than me!, no way near marriage!! i was really shocked that day,,,,,but then laughed at the stupidity of it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

gohamhungry please remember I have currently having a spell of insanity. So I am so not going to go down with you. I am planning to become a dazzler this month and you won't stop me!!! Evil Smile Nobody can Muhahahaha!!!! Evil Smile

Well if you carry on tonight you might well reach dazzler sooner than you think!!!!
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Leave from where? I am sticking around but please remember it's nearly 2am hear and I haven't sleept more then 6 hours the past week thanks to IF Cry I am so addicted and so have a spell of insanity (have to mention it pretty often so that the mods won't forget when they are going to check this thread)

NazmaJ

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Actually I need to be leaving but eh ...Dad's going to pray and having more friends over..Lucky day for me ! I have never been on the computer this late LOL (7:45 is late for me)

i guess ur from the US?
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

same here!! im 5 foot 3, tallest, sum1 actual think i was ready to get married!! aling with my sis whos only a few years older and a bit shorter than me!, no way near marriage!! i was really shocked that day,,,,,but then laughed at the stupidity of it!!

Some of my parent's friends have tried to tease me about getting married with their friend's sons..or even their sons..LOL I get very annoyed at the thought and then later laugh at the stupidity also LOL

famzii05

Go to top