NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

after reading all of this about you guys, i feel me and my friends, when we get really silly, are nothing compared to this! well nazma ur os is enough to get you banned...lol
nafisa...catsuit???? lolzz...

if we get banned lets join another place...we can empty out dirty minds there!!!

We aren't that bad, are we? Its properly just that you and your friends are really serious people Wink

serious! no way we are so not, i have two close frends and if you knew what we talked about,, no mentioning, you would think we are nasty!! Wink

lets say we are all equally silly in our own ways!!!

We should get together on this forum someday and have a competition on who is the most nastiest...If Nazma is in our side..we will definitely win ..(No offense ) LOL

lol! LOL they dont even know im on the forum, they not into indian television! unfortunately!! or seriously i would have then joining in!!!

Nazma what does ^^ have to say??LOL

Well I'm onside!! I''m glad no one I know is on the forum!!! After the new reputation i've garnered for myself!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

after reading all of this about you guys, i feel me and my friends, when we get really silly, are nothing compared to this! well nazma ur os is enough to get you banned...lol
nafisa...catsuit???? lolzz...

if we get banned lets join another place...we can empty out dirty minds there!!!

We aren't that bad, are we? Its properly just that you and your friends are really serious people Wink

serious! no way we are so not, i have two close frends and if you knew what we talked about,, no mentioning, you would think we are nasty!! Wink

lets say we are all equally silly in our own ways!!!

We should get together on this forum someday and have a competition on who is the most nastiest...If Nazma is in our side..we will definitely win ..(No offense ) LOL

lol! LOL they dont even know im on the forum, they not into indian television! unfortunately!! or seriously i would have then joining in!!!

Nazma what does ^^ have to say??LOL

Who cares about wether they are into it..we jut want to compete professionally against them LOL
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

if we get banned we can start writing apologies and grovell like ahem has to infront of gopi, for our place on the IF...

We can say that we have freedom of speech..so we have a right to speech..in whatever way we want to ! LOL

I just want to say Sorry to every innocent mind reading this. I am truly sorry about everything I have written here and am ashamed about myself

And now back to bondage...

Oh thank you..I can use that picture when begging the mods to not band me because it was all Nazma's corrupting FF's fault LOL

Oh gosh what am I doing. I am on strike and still used 50 likes for your posts again. I am so bad. Now I have to go and hide from Nafisa before she tells me offConfused

You know I was thinking about the amount of activity we are having on the forum as well as the fan fics and likes etc, plus those two damn TB article and video, so where the serial ranking is concerned there is bound to be a rise even as far as number 1 spot is possible I think. But we will do better next week (starting tomorrow) where the strike action is concerned, but hopefully Vijay gives us an answer this week (he put the LIKE) but a definite answer on the ranking system then we can come off the strike.

First of all Yes I am saved!!!! Big smile

and then you are right. There is so much activity here especially today. I wasn't posting as much in the week but I thing I cought up to it again (I think nearly 200 posts today Confused) But hopefully vijay will answer us next week and we can stop the stike again, if not we have more success with it next week having more people striking!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-Nafisa-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NazmaJ

LOL

Okay people so we have all a spell of insanity here, have innocent minds apart from Nazma but she is saved from banning because we gonna make IF remove the report button from her posts.

so nothing to worryBig smile

Spell of Insanity eh...what must we do to prove that we have that disorder? LOL

Nothing it is quite obvious that we have it. They just have to read this thread

Yes..and our other posts to compare that we were sane before we read Nazma's FF..after however, we turned insane due to the explicit sexuality in the post. LOL

It was implicit!!!! LOL

How on earth was it implicit? You clearly stated he was tying her to the bed and ravishing her  LOL

Yesss but apart from the tying up the ravishing was mostly implicit!!!LOL

IchangeditllSerenityll

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
they dont know im on here!

@nazma, lets have mama and papa on the forum!

Edited by famzii05 - 18 December 2011 at 5:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditllSerenityllNazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL oh please don't I don't know them and am embarrassed already ROFL

famzii05NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

if we get banned we can start writing apologies and grovell like ahem has to infront of gopi, for our place on the IF...

We can say that we have freedom of speech..so we have a right to speech..in whatever way we want to ! LOL

I just want to say Sorry to every innocent mind reading this. I am truly sorry about everything I have written here and am ashamed about myself

And now back to bondage...

Oh thank you..I can use that picture when begging the mods to not band me because it was all Nazma's corrupting FF's fault LOL

Oh gosh what am I doing. I am on strike and still used 50 likes for your posts again. I am so bad. Now I have to go and hide from Nafisa before she tells me offConfused

You know I was thinking about the amount of activity we are having on the forum as well as the fan fics and likes etc, plus those two damn TB article and video, so where the serial ranking is concerned there is bound to be a rise even as far as number 1 spot is possible I think. But we will do better next week (starting tomorrow) where the strike action is concerned, but hopefully Vijay gives us an answer this week (he put the LIKE) but a definite answer on the ranking system then we can come off the strike.

First of all Yes I am saved!!!! Big smile

and then you are right. There is so much activity here especially today. I wasn't posting as much in the week but I thing I cought up to it again (I think nearly 200 posts today Confused) But hopefully vijay will answer us next week and we can stop the stike again, if not we have more success with it next week having more people striking!!

I've done the same as you Krstin!!
Hopefully the lack of commenting on fanpages should still have some effect.
And yeah if Vijay has a response on the ranking system we can come off strike!!

Ichangedit-Nafisa-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

who's mama and papa are we talking about here? Shocked

Go to top