Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 20)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

after reading all of this about you guys, i feel me and my friends, when we get really silly, are nothing compared to this! well nazma ur os is enough to get you banned...lol
nafisa...catsuit???? lolzz...

if we get banned lets join another place...we can empty out dirty minds there!!!

Yes..perhaps a dirty website? Is there such a forum that lets you express all your inner dirty animalistic fantasies? Day Dreaming That would be ideal for us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

They not going to ban us, how can they, 4 people on the same matter no chance. But if they do, we will have to start protesting on that as well...LOL

Yes..we can always take the easy way out by blaming Nazma for all this..It was her corrupting FF ! LOL

Shocked Well with friends like you!!!LOL

Ichangedit

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

if we get banned we can start writing apologies and grovell like ahem has to infront of gopi, for our place on the IF...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

true nazma if we gonna get IF to remove the report button from your post you have to behave better in futureLOL

Yup..no tying anyone (except Urmi...to her deathbed) LOL

But then again a tied up ahem ... oh gosh have to snap out of it!!! Nazma's openness is crossing over to meLOL

i've also got a confession in one of my fan fics I also tied up Aham...Embarrassed

& wore a dorminatrix catsuit/outfit..Blushing

Link please!!! i have to read it!!!!

Thank you Nafisa that is really kind of you

(that should be enough for not being banned for a thank you post, shouldn't it? But then again I have nothing to lose anymore after this thread)

so what the ...

Thanks!!!

For some reason..I am a little more afraid than you guys..Since I made the thread that led to all these perverted ideas LOL

They not going to ban us, how can they, 4 people on the same matter no chance. But if they do, we will have to start protesting on that as well...LOL

If you get banned do you have to start by post 0 again, because if I have to I am going to beg for forgiveness and blame it all on a short spell of insanity!!! That should protect me I can't held responsible thenLOL

Please stop it..I feel sharp pains in my stomach trying to hold this laughter ! Dad's bought his friend home with him..I wouldn't want my loud laughter going outside LOL

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

after reading all of this about you guys, i feel me and my friends, when we get really silly, are nothing compared to this! well nazma ur os is enough to get you banned...lol
nafisa...catsuit???? lolzz...

if we get banned lets join another place...we can empty out dirty minds there!!!

We aren't that bad, are we? Its properly just that you and your friends are really serious people Wink

NazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Yes..we can always take the easy way out by blaming Nazma for all this..It was her corrupting FF ! LOL

Look who's talking with her corrupting FF LOL ..

Ichangedit

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

if we get banned we can start writing apologies and grovell like ahem has to infront of gopi, for our place on the IF...

We can say that we have freedom of speech..so we have a right to speech..in whatever way we want to ! LOL

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Don't try to blame it on other people again Nazma Shocked
We went there already and you have admitted it to be your fault and yours alone!!

Did I say fault? I ment brilliant ideaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

Go to top