The Spell of Insanity (Page 155)

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by shruts18

Originally posted by GohamHungry

I wonder what would happen when Nazim and Gia read some of these really really...really hot and steamy FFs about them. LOL I mean when we think about Ahem and Gopi, it is their faces that come to our minds. I'm sure it would be awkward for them to read these FF's and see the dirty things that we fantasize about them. ROFL Shall I dare say, one of you writers should post the link on their fanpage LOL ! I can just imagine their shocked faces Shocked 

one day i was thinking the same thing Big smileLOL

LOL dear you have to read the post to understand what was going on here

By the way I was trying not to think of it because I would properly die of embarassmentBlushing

oops! i didn't clarify properly...i have become a member recently and after reading some of the FFs i was thinking how Ahem n Gopi would react on reading these...all of it's total non veg...i mean its okai when a third person is writing or reading bout it but if it's Ahem or Gopi and they are reading it, then i have no words to say...LOL by the way i wasnt thinking bout the latter part but the former one in the message...LOL

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

I wonder what would happen when Nazim and Gia read some of these really really...really hot and steamy FFs about them. LOL I mean when we think about Ahem and Gopi, it is their faces that come to our minds. I'm sure it would be awkward for them to read these FF's and see the dirty things that we fantasize about them. ROFL Shall I dare say, one of you writers should post the link on their fanpage LOL ! I can just imagine their shocked faces Shocked 

one day i was thinking the same thing Big smileLOL

LOL dear you have to read the post to understand what was going on here

By the way I was trying not to think of it because I would properly die of embarassmentBlushing

oops! i didn't clarify properly...i have become a member recently and after reading some of the FFs i was thinking how Ahem n Gopi would react on reading these...all of it's total non veg...i mean its okai when a third person is writing or reading bout it but if it's Ahem or Gopi and they are reading it, then i have no words to say...LOL by the way i wasnt thinking bout the latter part but the former one in the message...LOL

Okay darling my last post here of gohem123 will get angry LOL

This thread started out to be a discussion about this topic but then got turned around to something insane. I just thought i might tell you. But as I said I agree with you Embarrassed

Go to top