The Spell of Insanity - Page 123

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shruts18

one day i was thinking the same thing 😃😆

😆 dear you have to read the post to understand what was going on here

By the way I was trying not to think of it because I would properly die of embarassment☺️
Please refrain from posting here..Mods will close the topic...Its crossed 150 pages...Use

this part 2 thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2486883
Originally posted by d-luna88

😆 dear you have to read the post to understand what was going on here

By the way I was trying not to think of it because I would properly die of embarassment☺️

oops! i didn't clarify properly...i have become a member recently and after reading some of the FFs i was thinking how Ahem n Gopi would react on reading these...all of it's total non veg...i mean its okai when a third person is writing or reading bout it but if it's Ahem or Gopi and they are reading it, then i have no words to say...😆 by the way i wasnt thinking bout the latter part but the former one in the message...😆
Originally posted by shruts18

oops! i didn't clarify properly...i have become a member recently and after reading some of the FFs i was thinking how Ahem n Gopi would react on reading these...all of it's total non veg...i mean its okai when a third person is writing or reading bout it but if it's Ahem or Gopi and they are reading it, then i have no words to say...😆 by the way i wasnt thinking bout the latter part but the former one in the message...😆

Okay darling my last post here of gohem123 will get angry 😆

This thread started out to be a discussion about this topic but then got turned around to something insane. I just thought i might tell you. But as I said I agree with you 😳