Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity (Page 110)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Guys ! we have 40 pages more to go ..I have two more hours on this computer..Hurry up LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Beware- Nazma may be in risk of eating Nazim's pictures anytime soon.LOL


My response was going to be a little x rated then!!!!


But come onlook at the guy he's scrummy, and gorgeous and hot!!!!!

I was going to say " You may be at a risk of eating Nazim" but I decided against it considering the dirty minds in here. LOL
i was going to say she will gobble him up but have to censor words here.
 
LOL Seriously!!!!
The censoring didn't work!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Beware- Nazma may be in risk of eating Nazim's pictures anytime soon.LOL


My response was going to be a little x rated then!!!!


But come onlook at the guy he's scrummy, and gorgeous and hot!!!!!

I was going to say " You may be at a risk of eating Nazim" but I decided against it considering the dirty minds in here. LOL
i was going to say she will gobble him up but have to censor words here.
 
LOL Seriously!!!!
The censoring didn't work!!!

Apparently not since you understood what we meant. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-Eris-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Apparently my efforts with the pictures are unappreciated. Broken Heart and now I am being called mean. Confused


darling you were mean to me and the next page did show you that it was appreciated

Mhm sure LOL  Its pure joking . Don't need to take it to the heart ! Ouch


And I am joking as well!!!! LOL I said everything said in this thread is not going to be taken serious by meSmile

It shouldn't be taken serious by anyone to be honest ! LOL We are all friends here pulling on each other legs. (Except me..I am safe! Thank God you guys don't know who I love Embarrassed)


Dhaval ji by any chance?Tongue
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 34537

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Whom does gh love? Dhaval? He is the oly other young character in sns.
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 34537

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Apparently my efforts with the pictures are unappreciated.Broken Heart and now I am being called mean.Confused


darling you were mean to me and the next page did show you that it was appreciated

Mhm sure LOL Its pure joking . Don't need to take it to the heart ! Ouch


And I am joking as well!!!! LOL I said everything said in this thread is not going to be taken serious by meSmile

It shouldn't be taken serious by anyone to be honest ! LOL We are all friends here pulling on each other legs. (Except me..I am safe! Thank God you guys don't know who I love Embarrassed)


Dhaval ji by any chance?Tongue
i just posted the same thing!! Yes he s the oly young fellow left.
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Beware- Nazma may be in risk of eating Nazim's pictures anytime soon. LOL 


You mean her lappy but that won't help the flickeringConfused
 
Actually the flickering has disappeared for now!! I think I threatened it into submission!!!


Well done girl!!!!! You won over the lappy Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Whom does gh love? Dhaval? He is the oly other young character in sns.
 
Nah she was crazy for Umang!! She cried so much when my Ahem beat him up!!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Weekend Spell- Any Predictions?~

2 3

Author: Bobbi.   Replies: 23   Views: 2036

Bobbi. 23 2036 15 October 2011 at 11:30am by AamiraWilson

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index