Ichangedit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

I wish Nazma would do an OS about Kristin and Jigar and Vishal..then send it to Kristin and Vishal ! ROFL

Well who do you want? Kristin and Vishal

or

Kristin and Jigar?

Because I will write one!!

Kristin would you like light bondage or straight romance?

Straight romance please I don't want Alham to ruin it for meLOL And I don't mind either. Do which ever is easier for youBig smile I am so grateful to you for making one for me

Ahlam* LOL (Nazma since she has massacred my name..I want you to have me walk through the door right when they are about to reach .._________ ) ROFL

omg,, u sure u want to see that scene?? well, i guess that would be to explict for an innocent 15 year old GH? LOL

Well even though Jigar usually interrupts GoHem I don't think I could do that to Kristin!! So no interruptions from anyone including Ahlam!!

Hey at least I got all the letters in the name just messed up the order!!!!! So don't come in when its gets interesting and Nazma please don't write a scene she could walk on it. She will just ruin it for meCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I wish Nazma would do an OS about Kristin and Jigar and Vishal..then send it to Kristin and Vishal !ROFL

or

Kristin and Jigar?

Straight romance please I don't want Alham to ruin it for meLOL And I don't mind either. Do which ever is easier for youBig smile I am so grateful to you for making one for me

Ahlam* LOL (Nazma since she has massacred my name..I want you to have me walk through the door right when they are about to reach .._________ ) ROFL

omg,, u sure u want to see that scene?? well, i guess that would be to explict for an innocent 15 year old GH? LOL

Well even though Jigar usually interrupts GoHem I don't think I could do that to Kristin!! So no interruptions from anyone including Ahlam!!
she does not want explicit scenes so u can leave her high and dry.

Dry...ROFL Nice word of choice.
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

And another one

Another one

Can you provide us with some kind of explanation for this Nazma? LOL

you want the propable reality explanation or something for your dirty fantasy?

OK those are my brothers who keep the girls at bay.

Nazim is your brother? What LOL

Shocked  NO!!!!  lol

Well you said "those" which included Nazim LOL I can;t believe you Nazma ! You made up an OS about your brother tying up poor Gopi and then ravishing her? ROFL Sicko alert.

ewww nazma! ur brother?? how could you do this! and u fantasize him ravishing you,,,,and you want this as a christmas present!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll-Eris-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

I wish Nazma would do an OS about Kristin and Jigar and Vishal..then send it to Kristin and Vishal ! ROFL

or

Kristin and Jigar?

Hey at least I got all the letters in the name just messed up the order!!!!! So don't come in when its gets interesting and Nazma please don't write a scene she could walk on it. She will just ruin it for meCry

You can write it however you may but I do have writing skills thus I can twist the story a bit and rewrite it to my liking. LOL
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Ok fine..A better picture just for you Kristin ! This one's when he is waiting for you at the beach, thinking he will get revenge on you for being late !LOL

Please if he would be waiting for me I would never be late, because being late would meant to waste time I could spend with him

Then explain to me why your Vishal looks so upset? Is it because you left too early? (in order to play hard to get) and left him unsatisfied? ROFL
why kristin why s he upset do solve the mystery!?!

He read your dirty minds and is thinking 'How immature can you get? I should def make sure that they never find out where I live or I never here the end of it'

Nope,He is a human..he can't read our dirty minds thankfully !!!!! So the only explanation would be that you left him so he is angry at you and can't wait til he gets his hands on you to get revenge. Evil Smile Embarrassed

Oh please is written all over your faces and he is not Jigar so he does use his eyes most of the timeLOL
And I didn't leave him out of my own free will I am sure!!!
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

I wish Nazma would do an OS about Kristin and Jigar and Vishal..then send it to Kristin and Vishal !ROFL

</div>

or

Kristin and Jigar?

<div>Well even though Jigar usually interrupts GoHem I don't think I could do that to Kristin!! So no interruptions from anyone including Ahlam!!
she does not want explicit scenes so u can leave her high and dry.

Dry...ROFL Nice word of choice.
she will kill us.

llSerenityll

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

And another one

Another one

Shocked  NO!!!!  lol

Well you said "those" which included Nazim LOL I can;t believe you Nazma ! You made up an OS about your brother tying up poor Gopi and then ravishing her? ROFL Sicko alert.

Yeah I've said a lot more about me and Nazim so lets not misunderstood me shall we!!
The guys apart from Nazim are my brothers who are looking after the love of my life which is Nazim!!!
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

And another one

Another one

Shocked  NO!!!!  lol

Yeah I've said a lot more about me and Nazim so lets not misunderstood me shall we!!
The guys apart from Nazim are my brothers who are looking after the love of my life which is Nazim!!!

ah! they are doing a great job of that...getting to close to your man Wink

llSerenityll

Go to top