The Spell of Insanity - Page 121

Posted: 12 years ago
GOODNIGHT...sleep tight, sweet dreams, no nightmares!!

love you all...xx
Originally posted by NazmaJ

This will be locked noe that we've reached 150 so if we ever do this again it'll have to be a new thread!!

How come Milan wasn't locked? It reached 150+😲😲
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

This will be locked noe that we've reached 150 so if we ever do this again it'll have to be a new thread!!

nazma is hoping for another thread like this...🤣🤣🤣
Hey guys even am gonna sleep now. Bye guys!!
Originally posted by famzii05

GOODNIGHT...sleep tight, sweet dreams, no nightmares!!

love you all...xx

Good night ! Love you too 😊 No nightmares ? After I have been caught with Faizaan raping me? 🤢

nazma is hoping for another thread like this...🤣🤣🤣

Ofoucrse..Her reputation is just getting better and better that's why 🤣..Idk about you guys but I am with Nazma ! I want to reach 1000 ..the only way is by The spell of insanity threads 😆
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Ofoucrse..Her reputation is just getting better and better that's why 🤣..Idk about you guys but I am with Nazma ! I want to reach 1000 ..the only way is by The spell of insanity threads 😆

tomorrow for sure guys!! hehe, we are so innocent!! ðŸ˜†

tomorrow for sure guys!! hehe, we are so innocent!! ðŸ˜†

Yup we are..Not ! 😆 Tomorrow then guys Byee for now 😳
No one on here tonight? What? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by GohamHungry

"light bondage" eh Nazma? Shall I quote your FF?

Ahem came down onto the bed and lay on top of her. He planted kisses all the way up her stomach to her chest, making her breath come quicker and quicker, he carried on up to her shoulders, til finally he made his way up her neck and captured her lips in another intoxicatingly passionate kiss.

Through the sensation of his kisses Gopi felt something silky wrap around her. She looked up to see Ahem tying her wrists to the bed with his tie. Shocked she looked at him and saw him smirk at her.

"Ahemji? What are you doing?"

"You tormented me all evening Gopiji, now it's my turn."

He spent all night exacting his revenge on his wife, slowly making her beg for completion but only bringing her to the edge and then drawing back. The exquisite torture was too much for Gopi to bear at times. She begged Ahem to let her touch him but he wouldn't relent. He played with her body all night, extracting as much pleasure for the both of them as he could until finally he could hold back no more and brought them together in perfect harmony.

Yes..just light bondage 😆 I can't imagine her face ! I wonder if it would go red as a tomato or would she laugh with Nazim about it. Now I really want to know their reactions !! You should post yours in the fanpage 😳

My goshh!!! ðŸ¤£

I never read any FF you guys write here ( sorry for that)
because i thought my imaginations are too far from the stories people write lol 
but i swear to god i never know there are stories about them like this in here Rolf   ðŸ¤£

between!!
Bad gals  ðŸ¤£ 
how the hell we face them if they know about our imagination on them 
hahahaha 

Nazma J what an idea dear! ðŸ¤£