Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: d-luna88

He read your dirty minds and is thinking 'How immature can you get? I should def make sure that they never find out where I live or I never here the end of it'

Nope,He is a human..he can't read our dirty minds thankfully !!!!! So the only explanation would be that you left him so he is angry at you and can't wait til he gets his hands on you to get revenge. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜³
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Well even though Jigar usually interrupts GoHem I don't think I could do that to Kristin!! So no interruptions from anyone including Ahlam!!

she does not want explicit scenes so u can leave her high and dry.
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Nope,He is a human..he can't read our dirty minds thankfully !!!!! So the only explanation would be that you left him so he is angry at you and can't wait til he gets his hands on you to get revenge. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜³

and tie you on the bed with his joggers...LOL πŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail

😲  NO!!!!  lol

Well you said "those" which included Nazim πŸ˜† I can;t believe you Nazma ! You made up an OS about your brother tying up poor Gopi and then ravishing her? 🀣 Sicko alert.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well even though Jigar usually interrupts GoHem I don't think I could do that to Kristin!! So no interruptions from anyone including Ahlam!!

Hey at least I got all the letters in the name just messed up the order!!!!! So don't come in when its gets interesting and Nazma please don't write a scene she could walk on it. She will just ruin it for me😭
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

she does not want explicit scenes so u can leave her high and dry.

Dry...🀣 Nice word of choice.
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well you said "those" which included Nazim πŸ˜† I can;t believe you Nazma ! You made up an OS about your brother tying up poor Gopi and then ravishing her? 🀣 Sicko alert.

ewww nazma! ur brother?? how could you do this! and u fantasize him ravishing you,,,,and you want this as a christmas present!! 🀣
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Hey at least I got all the letters in the name just messed up the order!!!!! So don't come in when its gets interesting and Nazma please don't write a scene she could walk on it. She will just ruin it for me😭

You can write it however you may but I do have writing skills thus I can twist the story a bit and rewrite it to my liking. πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh please is written all over your faces and he is not Jigar so he does use his eyes most of the timeπŸ˜†
And I didn't leave him out of my own free will I am sure!!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dry...🀣 Nice word of choice.

she will kill us.