The Spell of Insanity - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Oki christmas present for sure then. Its gonna make you blush for sure. You and nazim or you and ahem?
okay people we got half way to our goal Congrats

Originally posted by d-luna88

okay people we got half way to our goal Congrats

Aww look Nazma..He wants a hug from you !😳 We couldn't have done it without your corrupting OS πŸ˜†
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Is that so? Then mayb we will have gunda bhai and Jigar to be homosexual..If we are playing a kalakari on you. πŸ˜†

Go in the conor over there and be ashamed of yourself right now young missy. Go now!!!!😑
Originally posted by vibz88

Oki christmas present for sure then. Its gonna make you blush for sure. You and nazim or you and ahem?

Do her and Nazim ! He read her OS so she will blush way more remembering that ! 🀣 You should base it on that ! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Well I think we all know who I want!!! My OS all focus on Ahem and so do my FFs!!

Yes Parag 🀣
Originally posted by NazmaJ

March 31st!!

You know a Christmas present would be nice!!!πŸ˜‰

see, ur so eager to see gunda bhai and ahem to be one...or lets say tejas and ahem!! vibz, that would be an excellent gift!!
Originally posted by d-luna88

Go in the conor over there and be ashamed of yourself right now young missy. Go now!!!!😑

But..but..but Ugh Alright alright ok . 😭😭
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Do her and Nazim ! He read her OS so she will blush way more remembering that ! 🀣 You should base it on that ! πŸ˜†

And then we pass it on to him and say she wrote it herself🀣
Originally posted by vibz88

I'm going to leave that to you!!!